Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2015, 03:15 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,455,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Biden lost my vote by not announcing already, sorry, plus I don't want a one term president, nothing will get done.

Clinton 2016

Why do candidates need to announce over a year out to get your support? I'm no Biden fan, but candidates do announce 12+ months out and isn't like waiting until the last minute, imo. Biden lost Iowa by a landslide last time he ran and he knew there wasn't a rush to get into this race anyway.

Your post demonstrates the fickleness of the American voter - and why qualified people don't run.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2015, 03:24 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Biden lost my vote by not announcing already, sorry, plus I don't want a one term president, nothing will get done.

Clinton 2016
Bill Clinton didn't announce that he was going to run until October 1991 for the 1992 election. Why would you hold Biden to a different standard against his wife?

Old 10-19-2015, 03:25 PM

Perot didn't announce until Feb of the election year.

Old 10-19-2015, 03:28 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,305,051 times
Has anyone actually confirmed he's running from a credible source, or is this simply a rumor which might be baseless?

Old 10-19-2015, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanapolicRiddle View Post
Has anyone actually confirmed he's running from a credible source, or is this simply a rumor which might be baseless?

I know FAUX News isn't credible in my eyes, but here's what I've come across.

Ed HenryVerified account
‏@edhenry
Three sources close to @VP telling me he's expected to announce he is running but the sources are all urging caution on 48-hr timeline

Old 10-19-2015, 03:41 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
If you are calling Joe biden a drunken old pervert, You are slandering the good name of an individual . I suggest you place your Drunken old pervert handle on the ex Conservative, Evangelical Republican speaker of the house, Dennis Hastert who just took a guilty plea for exactly what you're accusing Joe Binden of being. Or else you looked in the mirror for a reference to Drunken old pervert when you posted this.
Well, now that you have informed me that Dennis Hastert has decided to run for the highest office in the land, I shall pummel him unmercifully..
Where do they come from, only a democrat could be so shallow..

Old 10-19-2015, 03:41 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,973,894 times
That's a lot of noise, it's probably true at this point.

I'm ok with it. The more the merrier

Old 10-19-2015, 03:44 PM

35,710 posts, read 21,070,199 times
will see when HE makes that statement you all love rumors!!

Old 10-19-2015, 03:50 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
If this is true than it's VERY bad news for the GOP ... polls show every one of our candidates being annihilated by Biden. It's much easier for us to beat Hillary or Bernie.
Biden only polls good because he isn't running. As soon as he would declare, the world will pick his past exploited to pieces and he will sink like a stone. Once the videos of him with his hands all over ladies and girls, he will be toast.. He and the hill monster are both horrible human beings.
He has already lost five points in the polls today, and hasn't declared.
Personally I don't think he will declare, he just loves all the attention and will play it for all it's worth...

Old 10-19-2015, 03:57 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Bill Clinton didn't announce that he was going to run until October 1991 for the 1992 election. Why would you hold Biden to a different standard against his wife?
Well, it is October and nothing yet but speculation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Perot didn't announce until Feb of the election year.
And, he didn't become POTUS so following in those footsteps...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanapolicRiddle View Post
Here's the issue: Joe Biden likely to join 2016 White House race next month, top fundraiser says - Washington Times and http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/02/us...-campaign.html and Joe Biden could decide presidential run in the next week - CBS News So, we have yet another. They have cried "wolf" too many times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
will see when HE makes that statement you all love rumors!!
There has been story after story about him entering the race over the last few months. I think they are trying to keep his name in case Hillary gets indicted.

So, is Biden a serious candidate at all? An emergency back-up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections