Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 12:09 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,990,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
By whom? The only people who are acting bat-**** crazy over their candidate to the point where they attack protesters at their candidate's events are the Trumplets ... and Donald the Buffoon praises them for it. Contrary to what Trumplets think, their hero doesn't appeal to many people besides Trumplets.
Trumpettes love to play the victim card, maybe they should apply for affirmative action.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2016, 12:12 PM

22,515 posts, read 12,065,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Trumpettes love to play the victim card, maybe they should apply for affirmative action.
And who is it that you support, Sugah? Do you have a car? If so, do you have a bumper sticker on it with your candidate's name? Do you have a yard? If so, do you have a lawn sign for your candidate? Do you wear T-shirts and hats with your candidate's name on them? Do tell, Sugah!

Old 02-22-2016, 01:00 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,205,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I, too, live in an area with a lot of illegal aliens. There is no way that I would put a Trump bumper sticker on my car. In fact, I don't put any bumper stickers at all on it. Some neighborhoods have HOAs that don't allow lawn signs.

It is very ironic that the Trump haters on CD steadfastly refuse to say who it is that they support. How is it that it's okay for them to not tell us who their candidate is all the while ridiculing those of us who support Trump? One can conclude that they can dish it out but they can't take it.

Maybe Trump fired them!

Old 02-22-2016, 01:44 PM

33,594 posts, read 18,223,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Why on Earth would you vote for someone who it embarrasses you to admit you support? That alone seems like it ought to be a clue not to vote for them.
No, it is the controversy it would create.. if a black person said they would vote for Trump , they would get it both barrels for not voting democratic.

Same with hollywood.. the left loves to call names if a democrat actually stepped out of line to vote for Trump.

Trump supporters are not embarrassed to show up at his rallies. Thousand attend.

If anyone could be embarrassed it would be voting for Hillary , with her track record , lies and stealing from the Haiti funds to jet around the world on charity monies in the millions , they should be the ones embarrassed.

Old 02-22-2016, 02:15 PM

33,594 posts, read 18,223,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I, too, live in an area with a lot of illegal aliens. There is no way that I would put a Trump bumper sticker on my car. In fact, I don't put any bumper stickers at all on it. Some neighborhoods have HOAs that don't allow lawn signs.

It is very ironic that the Trump haters on CD steadfastly refuse to say who it is that they support. How is it that it's okay for them to not tell us who their candidate is all the while ridiculing those of us who support Trump? One can conclude that they can dish it out but they can't take it.
I had a McCain Palin sticker on my car.. was driving home from North Carolina.. when I hit NJ a guy tried to cut me off three times , and then slowed way down.. I was afraid of being hit for slowing and thought it might be an old timer.. I looked over and it was a black guy...he tried to run me off the road and I aggressively left him as I sped up and got away from him. No more bumper stickers for me. It can be dangerous with some people have some deep hatred.

Old 02-22-2016, 04:51 PM

7,840 posts, read 9,221,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I had a McCain Palin sticker on my car.. was driving home from North Carolina.. when I hit NJ a guy tried to cut me off three times , and then slowed way down.. I was afraid of being hit for slowing and thought it might be an old timer.. I looked over and it was a black guy...he tried to run me off the road and I aggressively left him as I sped up and got away from him. No more bumper stickers for me. It can be dangerous with some people have some deep hatred.
Great story, man, but I doubt it had anything at all to do with your bumper sticker. Jerseyites are easily among the most obnoxious interstate drivers on the planet.

Old 02-22-2016, 04:55 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,302,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
It's perfectly reasonable given that the current administration is not hesitant to use government apparatus like the IRS to target those it wants to suppress. This is the same administration put together by a candidate prior to election that said it would be transparent.
Oh please--enough with the paranoia.

Old 02-22-2016, 05:01 PM

1,057 posts, read 870,325 times
I haven't seen many bumper stickers or yard signs for any of them

Old 02-22-2016, 05:01 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,850,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
As I know, and have repeatedly told you, not everyone has decided. I flip flop between Rubio and Kasich. I am willing to vote for Cruz. I am not embarrassed by those choices, I just haven't decided. I am totally, 100%, not going to vote for Trump. That is decided. I virulently dislike the idea of that buffoon being the Republican nominee.
I am an ardent Cruz supporter, but I could be pushed to vote against Hillary by going for Rubio, but there is no way in HELL that I will vote for Trump!!

Old 02-22-2016, 05:05 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,523,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
no way in HELL that I will vote for Trump!!
Rep-
but come on man, it'll be fun watching 4 yrs of reality TrumpTV in the White House....a barrel of laughs.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections