Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 01:51 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,138,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Who cares, you lost credibility a LONG time ago. The fact is, Cruz is not going to win, he will not be president. You keep thinking that he is serves only to prove that you do not live in reality. The GOP is going to use him and spit him out when they are done with him. You're too blind to see that. You're supporting a loser. NO ONE likes him in the party. No. One. And the majority of voters are not impressed by him for a variety of reasons most especially that he lies, lies, and then lies some more, and that he didn't do a THING except shut down the government. Wow, how presidential...not even willing to work with anyone. He's a total loser.
But, but, but if everyone else would drop out, including the Democrat nominee, then Cruz would win!
If you are familiar with children and "The Terrible Twos", Cruz's behavior is no surprise!

Cruz supporters that are "delusional" like Cruz. You'll find that like Cruz, his followers can dish it out but can't take it and rather than answer questions about their own candidate, you'll see them steer the conversation to Trump. Again, the way a child would try to draw attention away from themselves. I'm afraid the "anointed" one has yet to reach "maturity".

To know him is to hate him: https://news.vice.com/article/ted-cr...is-to-hate-him

GOP Senator would vote for Bernie over Cruz, me too! GOP Senator: I'd Vote For Bernie Sanders Over Ted Cruz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2016, 02:02 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,718,061 times
As it turns out, no one does like Cruz: Is Ted Cruz Really an Awful, Terrible Jerk? | Mother Jones

Old 04-06-2016, 02:06 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,340,738 times
Well over a million people have voted for him in the last 4 states alone and he's won 2 of the last 4, one of them with an overwhelming 69.2% of the vote and last night with nearly 50% of the vote. Not only that but he keeps climbing in national polls. Apparently, lots of people actually like Cruz.

Old 04-06-2016, 02:08 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Well over a million people have voted for him in the last 4 states alone and he's won 2 of the last 4, one of them with an overwhelming 69.2% of the vote and last night with nearly 50% of the vote. Not only that but he keeps climbing in national polls. Apparently, lots of people actually like Cruz.
Or perhaps lots of people really don't like Trump. Time will tell but since I don't like either one, I'm relatively unbiased and I see this as far more anti-Trump than pro-Cruz.

Old 04-06-2016, 02:08 PM

1,185 posts, read 804,918 times
Anyone else noticed how Cruz is taking of lot of Trump's ideas and even talking points but taming it down?

Old 04-06-2016, 02:10 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,170,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
But, but, but if everyone else would drop out, including the Democrat nominee, then Cruz would win!
If you are familiar with children and "The Terrible Twos", Cruz's behavior is no surprise!
But, but, but if everyone else would drop out, including the Democrat nominee, then Trump would win!
Mr. Trump, who last week met with R.N.C. officials in Washington, said he had been mentioning his concerns to committee officials, including Reince Priebus, the party’s chairman.

“I said, ‘Why is a guy allowed to run?’” He said. “All he’s doing is just he goes from place to place, and loses, and he keeps on running.”

Mr. Trump added that he told the R.N.C. that the situation was “very unfair.”

“He doesn’t have to run and take my votes,” Mr. Trump said.

Donald Trump calls for John Kasich to drop out
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
GOP Senator would vote for Bernie over Cruz, me too! GOP Senator: I'd Vote For Bernie Sanders Over Ted Cruz
From the article you cited:
"Sen. Richard Burr denies the AP report that he said he would vote for Bernie Sanders if Ted Cruz was the nominee".

Old 04-06-2016, 02:11 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,340,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
Anyone else noticed how Cruz is taking of lot of Trump's ideas and even talking points but taming it down?
Cruz has had these ideas years ago back when Trump was a liberal funding Democrat supporting illegal alien activists and funding and supporting liberals who gave us Obamacare, protection for illegals, funding Planned Parenthood etc...while Cruz was in Washington trying to stop all of it.

Old 04-06-2016, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Cruz has had these ideas years ago back when Trump was a liberal funding Democrat supporting illegal alien activists and funding and supporting liberals who gave us Obamacare, protection for illegals, funding Planned Parenthood etc...while Cruz was in Washington trying to stop all of it.
You mean the wall, or the patrolling muslim neighborhoods?

Ah the planned parenthood talking point. That stems from Carly who was exposed. Cruz is against abortion and women right to choose.,... wow that is so empowering to women. Let us decide what is good for you woman.

Old 04-06-2016, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Oh one more thing about Bible loving Cruz. Can you explain his behavior towards Carson or even deceit using the voter violation letters to people?

Such a righteous man of God Raphael.

Old 04-06-2016, 02:22 PM

FYI Trump is an egoistic maniac who cares about himself and no one else.

Just in case I'm accused of being a Trump supporter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections