Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 03:03 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,841,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
so you're ok with voting for a religious extremist who participates in "kill the gays" rallies and is a lying war-hawk to be your president. Think about what your doing for the second
Trump was honored to be endorsed by the "kill the gays" pastor he invited to give the invocation at one of his rallies. Trump also wants to use nukes on ISIS - so are you talking about Trump?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2016, 04:12 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,223,170 times
Nukes on ISIS? From your lips to God's ears! He never said that, spin it anyway you want. He said every option is on the table. Why would any leader say "hey, we will destroy you but we won't do this, or this, or that, and definitely not THAT"? Seriously, are you people stupid? Honestly, look in the mirror and just check for me....are you that freaking stupid?

Lol, it boggles the mind how some of you think. So damn sad.

Old 04-08-2016, 04:24 PM

16,092 posts, read 10,757,764 times
Cruz has always been a tool of the GOP and now he thinks he can beat Trump. He is fooling himself. The GOP will let him think that as long as it suits them...then they will pull his plug. Neither Cruz nor Trump can win in November. He is a viper and no one who knows him on a professional level likes him or trusts him.

Old 04-08-2016, 04:32 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,199,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Nukes on ISIS? From your lips to God's ears! He never said that, spin it anyway you want. He said every option is on the table. Why would any leader say "hey, we will destroy you but we won't do this, or this, or that, and definitely not THAT"? Seriously, are you people stupid? Honestly, look in the mirror and just check for me....are you that freaking stupid?

No, but they are grasping at straws as their candidate is a loser.

Old 04-08-2016, 04:34 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Trump was honored to be endorsed by the "kill the gays" pastor he invited to give the invocation at one of his rallies. Trump also wants to use nukes on ISIS - so are you talking about Trump?
Do you have link for your statement on Trump?

Cruz was at this rally where they were inciting the murdering of gays based on the Old Testament. How can anyone support this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1IXDrXgV0

Old 04-08-2016, 05:10 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,167,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Quote:
NEW YORK, Ny. – In response to a question regarding his policy on ISIS, Republican presidential candidate and billionaire Donald Trump told Meet the Press on Sunday that as Commander-in-Chief, he would authorize the use of nuclear weapons to combat Islamic extremism. “Let’s face it, these people are barbarians,” Trump said. “And thanks to Obama’s failed policy in Iraq and Syria, they’re beheading Christians all over the world.”

Mr. Trump said he’s already conferred with a number of high-level active military officials and has put together a comprehensive strategy to defeat the Islamic State within his first one hundred days in office. “It starts with the deployment of four or five of our Ohio-class nuclear submarines to the Persian Gulf,” Trump said. “We’re going to hit them and we’re going to hit them hard. I’m talking about a surgical strike on these ISIS stronghold cities using Trident missiles.”

The Trident is a submarine-launched ballistic missile equipped with multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles, or MIRVs. With a payload of up to fourteen reentry vehicles, each carrying a 362-pound thermonuclear warhead with a yield of 100 kilotons, a single Trident has roughly seventy times the destructive power of the atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki on August 9, 1945.

Trump: I Will Absolutely Use a Nuclear Weapon Against ISIS
Here's a link to the other: Trump campaign picks radical anti-gay end-times pastor for rally invocation

Old 04-08-2016, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post

Yes, it really does boggle the mind how willingly blind some people are. So damn sad!

Mr. Trump said he’s already conferred with a number of high-level active military officials and has put together a comprehensive strategy to defeat the Islamic State within his first one hundred days in office. “It starts with the deployment of four or five of our Ohio-class nuclear submarines to the Persian Gulf,” Trump said. “We’re going to hit them and we’re going to hit them hard. I’m talking about a surgical strike on these ISIS stronghold cities using Trident missiles.”

Old 04-08-2016, 06:27 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,199,647 times
Quote:
Yes, it really does boggle the mind how willingly blind some people are. So damn sad!

Stick to the thread title - you don't get paid by Soros for off-topic posts.

Old 04-08-2016, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

You support a candidate who invited a "kill the gays" pastor to give the invocation at HIS Rally and stated on his campaign website that he was HONORED to be endorsed by a "kill the gays" pastor.

All you have is a WEAK attempt to like Cruz to someone because they were at the same event.

Donald J. Trump Endorsed by Several Community Leaders in Florida | Donald J Trump for President

You continue to ignore that your candidate has a close connection with a "kill the gays" pastor which makes you appear hypocritical and less than a reliable source of information.

Do you refute "kill the gays" Trump? Do you support someone who has been endorsed by a "kill the gays" pastor? Seems you keep avoiding this simple question. WHY is that?

Oh and yeah I do have a link.

Looking forward to your answer to why you continue to embrace a candidate who has such close ties with a "kill the gays" pastor, if you really believe what you say.

Old 04-08-2016, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Stick to the thread title - you don't get paid by Soros for off-topic posts.

George Soros is not the topic. Stay on topic as Waldo Kitty would say. You know Waldo Kitty?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections