Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 04:49 AM

1,147 posts, read 719,260 times

Advertisements

Trump is as inconsistent as an "Establishment" politician. Politics as usual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2016, 04:50 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,443,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
That sounds like a weak excuse. So we can expect Trump do make fun and attack others, then turn around and do the same things because he simply "changed his mind."

So when he caves with Russia, when he caves with the Democrats, when he caves with Iran, when he caves with Mexico, are you guys just gonna claim he changed his mind? Guess we will never know.
Don't worry, he's not going to do anything you approve of.

That's why I so strongly support him!

Old 06-11-2016, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish & Chips View Post
Trump is as inconsistent as an "Establishment" politician. Politics as usual.
Consistency is -- as they say -- the hobgoblin of little minds.

Trump is doing what he needs to do to win and make America great again.

Old 06-11-2016, 04:54 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,288,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Don't worry, he's not going to do anything you approve of.

That's why I so strongly support him!
Which is funny because you would just claim he changed his mind every time he caves on something you don't support. We have seen this time and time again with his supporters when Trump says one thing and then does another.

Quote:
Consistency is -- as they say -- the hobgoblin of little minds.

Trump is doing what he needs to do to win and make America great again.
Like lying to his supporters, how politician of him.

Old 06-11-2016, 05:00 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,674,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
You remind me of Steve Carell's character in Anchorman. Or someone with Tourettes. You've got that one word down - good job! But I see that "DIGNITY" is not yet in your vocabulary.

Anyway, since you can't cope with the reality of Trump's hypocrisy and have been reduced to repeating single words over and over, best for you to just step aside. Thanks for playing.
I'll give you an answer. I'm going to do it without insulting you.
The first person to respond to your thread in post # 2 made a decent statement. What did you do ? Responded with an insult. It was clear that the reason you started the thread was to attract those with a different view and insult them. That tells me you are not serious about discussing the topic. Why would you be ?
The topic itself is about as important as removing lent from your belly button with a pair of boxing gloves on.
So it seemed like a fun thread with no value other than that. Being a student of human behavior I decide to respond the way I did and see what would happen.

Now if you want to trade insults I enjoy that too, and we can do that.

Old 06-11-2016, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Which is funny because you would just claim he changed his mind every time he caves on something you don't support. We have seen this time and time again with his supporters when Trump says one thing and then does another.

We don't care what you libs think about him.

Get it now?

He is the only candidate out there who has expressed even the slightest interest in building the wall, kicking out illegals, stopping jobs from leaving America (although Bernie agrees with him on that), and not fighting pointless wars that we don't win on purpose (Bernie also agrees with that.)

All the rest is b.s. as far as I'm concerned.

And if you want to talk about inconsistencies, flip-flops and lies, there are PLENTY on your side that we could talk about.

Old 06-11-2016, 05:06 AM

23,735 posts, read 12,594,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Oh, for God's sake. How is it trolling to point out a truth? The guy said that presidential candidates shouldn't use teleprompters and he just started using one! Everything about that is FACTUAL. You can't deal with it?
Can you not tell the difference between 'shouldn't' and 'wouldn't'? How about posting a quote from him where he said he wouldn't ever use one.
It's been a few days short of a full year since he announced he was running and he hasn't used a teleprompter until just recently, and even then he uses it sparingly - what, it's been two times that he's used one? He's not tied to the hip with a teleprompter like Hillary and Obama. How many times have you ever heard Hillary or Obama never use a teleprompter - not counting the times when the teleprompter malfunctioned? I would imagine the answer to that would be never, they would be lost without being able to read what their speechwriters had prepared for them. You don't know Hillary or Obama, you know their speechwriters. No doubt even if Trump does use a teleprompter then you're hearing his words, not some speechwriters.

Though, Hillary really does need one so she can keep track of all of the lies she's told. Obama so bad that he even needs a 'home' teleprompter so he can read off what was written for him about how good his breakfast smells and to talk to his kids about their schooling and what's going on in their everyday life - pretty pathetic when one needs a teleprompter and writers for things like that.

Quote:
Clearly, as the old saying goes, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
LOL, Jack Nicholson you aren't.

Old 06-11-2016, 05:09 AM

23,735 posts, read 12,594,423 times
Quote:
Lying about using a teleprompter? When did he say he would never use a teleprompter?

Old 06-11-2016, 05:18 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,288,815 times
Quote:
We don't care what you libs think about him.

Get it now?

He is the only candidate out there who has expressed even the slightest interest in building the wall, kicking out illegals, stopping jobs from leaving America (although Bernie agrees with him on that), and not fighting pointless wars that we don't win on purpose (Bernie also agrees with that.)

All the rest is b.s. as far as I'm concerned.

And if you want to talk about inconsistencies, flip-flops and lies, there are PLENTY on your side that we could talk about.
Oh we know Trump supporters don't care about reality. So will you be mad when he changes his mind on the wall? Will you be mad when he changes his mind on illegals? Will you be mad when he changes his mind on jobs leaving America? Will you be mad when he starts pointless wars to distract his supporters?

Yes, there is inconsistencies, flip flopping, and lies from both parties, and you are basically admitting that Trump is just the same as any other lying politician. His supporters just like to ignore that fact because he says what they want to hear even if it is just lies.

Old 06-11-2016, 05:22 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,705,103 times
Yet, even though using a teleprompter and talking about respect, he can't stay off twitter. This appears to prove that he can actually read, but that he has a problem with comprehension.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections