Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2016, 04:27 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
1. Please. Give me your list of everything.
Everything of what? What will Hillary do that the GOP will gladly back and pay for? More wars, more welfare for Wall Street. They will continue to fund massive immigration both legal and illegal while pretending to be against it. They will continue to fund her "tweaks" to Obamacare. How many do you want?

Quote:
2. Hillary ignores turnout at her own peril.
Why? Who is going to stop her?

Quote:
3. We'll have to see about warren.
Warren had her chance to make a difference and blew it.

Old 06-16-2016, 04:49 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,510,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Everything of what?
You said this.

Quote:
She isn't going to care what the turn out is. The House and Senate has been giving Obama everything he wants.
So where is you list.

Quote:
Why? Who is going to stop her?
If she ignores it. It is less likely she get reelected.

Quote:
Warren had her chance to make a difference and blew it.
Really? Tell me how.

Old 06-16-2016, 05:01 PM

Quote:
You said this.

So where is you list.
Paul Ryan Betrays America: $1.1 Trillion, 2,000-Plus Page Omnibus Bill Funds 'Fundamental Transformation of America' - Breitbart

They passed funding for Obamacare, for illegal aliens plus the long list in the article.

Quote:
If she ignores it. It is less likely she get reelected.
4 years is a long ways off and the GOP is likely to be stupid enough to push Ryan.

Quote:
Really? Tell me how.
She could have lived up to her words and backed Sanders who agree's on what she says concerning nearly everything. When Sanders supporters were urging her to join then she just stood around and smiled. She was quick to jump on Hillary's pro-Wall Street, pro-war bandwagon though.

Old 06-16-2016, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Paul Ryan Betrays America: $1.1 Trillion, 2,000-Plus Page Omnibus Bill Funds 'Fundamental Transformation of America' - Breitbart

They passed funding for Obamacare, for illegal aliens plus the long list in the article.
President Obama signs massive spending bill, tax measures into law

Granted I'd say the the republicans got the short end of stick. But for whatever reason the really wanted to lift that oil ban. Didn't they. Why do think they did that? The rest of it the usual compromising. Republicans got tax cuts and Democrats got spending?

P.s. Breitbart not the go to site for liberals.
Which has me thinking. Are you a Democrat? Who did you vote for the primaries?

Quote:
4 years is a long ways off and the GOP is likely to be stupid enough to push Ryan.
the next presidential campaign will start after 2 years the midterms after one. So to me time is short.

Quote:
She could have lived up to her words and backed Sanders who agree's on what she says concerning nearly everything. When Sanders supporters were urging her to join then she just stood around and smiled. She was quick to jump on Hillary's pro-Wall Street, pro-war bandwagon though.
Yes she played politics. That's what politicians do. I'll never say any of the politicians I support or pure. As long as their agenda is closely aligned to mine. She probably didn't feel at the time Bernie could win. So she didn't endorse. While aggravating to some. I fully understand her position. Her endorsement probably wouldn't have meant that much except for in the New England area. Perhap maybe....maybe Flip Massachusetts toward Bernie.
And as of right now I just don't see much negativity towards her. Well Other than the usual hate towards her. Beauty of it is she and Bernie get a higher standing with in the party. So they get to move the conversation toward their agendas more and more.

Last edited by baystater; 06-16-2016 at 06:57 PM..

Old 06-16-2016, 07:14 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Silly people that Bernie was conceding tonight: Bernie Sanders Won't Concede Nomination to Hillary Clinton

Old 06-16-2016, 07:27 PM

Quote:
President Obama signs massive spending bill, tax measures into law

Granted I'd say the the republicans got the short end of stick. But for whatever reason the really wanted to lift that oil ban. Didn't they. Why do think they did that? The rest of it the usual compromising. Republicans got tax cuts and Democrats got spending?

P.s. Breitbart not the go to site for liberals.
Which has me thinking. Are you a Democrat? Who did you vote for the primaries?
I am not a (D). I just picked the first site I came to. Yes it was Breitbart but the basics were there. I voted for Bernie in the primaries.

Quote:
Yes she played politics. That's what politicians do. I'll never say any of the politicians I support or pure. As long as their agenda is closely aligned to mine. She probably didn't feel at the time Bernie could win. So she didn't endorse. While aggravating to some. I fully understand her position. Her endorsement probably wouldn't have meant that much except for in the New England area. Perhap maybe....maybe Flip Massachusetts toward Bernie.
And as of right now I just don't see much negativity towards her. Well Other than the usual hate towards her. Beauty of it is she and Bernie get a higher standing with in the party. So they get to move the conversation toward their agendas more and more.
Is Elizabeth Warren a Phony Progressive for Failing to Endorse Bernie Sanders? - Truthdig

Elizabeth Warren's Endorsement of Hillary Clinton PROVES SHE'S A FRAUD

After Clinton Endorsement, Rabid Sanders Supporters Trash Elizabeth Warren on Social Media

The predictable happens - Elizabeth Warren's FB page fills with angst from Bernie supporters.

Lefties Send 9,000 Threats to Elizabeth Warren Over Bernie Sanders Loss | Frontpage Mag

Old 06-16-2016, 07:33 PM

So what happened to the 8:00 concession speech endorsing Hillary?

With all the primaries over and Hillary Clinton having wrapped up the Democratic nomination, Sen Bernie Sanders is still not going quietly into the political night. In a livestreamed address to his supporters also carried on cable news, the Vermont Senator vowed to keep up his fight until the Democratic Convention later this summer. However, once it became clear Sanders wasn’t going to concede, MSNBC and other cable news networks cut away from Sander’s speech, which started at 5:30 PM Pacific, after about 15 minutes, though the Senator continued to speak online.

Bernie Sanders Doesn’t Drop Out Of Presidential Race, But News Nets Drop Speech Mid-Way Through | Deadline

Old 06-16-2016, 07:35 PM

Do you have any regular news sources. These are all rags.

And You didn't answer my question. Who did you vote for in the primary? et me guess trump right?

Old 06-16-2016, 07:35 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,558 posts, read 16,548,014 times
i disagree with Bernie on many issues, But that was a great speech.

In my opinion, he was auditioning for Chairman of the DNC.

If he actually puts forth a 50 state strategy, then he will be the best thing to happen to the party in 12 years(Howard Dean).

Those Vermont leftist man....

Old 06-16-2016, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Do you have any regular news sources. These are all rags.

And You didn't answer my question. Who did you vote for in the primary. Let me guess trump right.
I did answer your question and take or leave the links. If you don't believe who I voted for, read my old posts, I've backed him for months.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections