Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2016, 04:22 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You know.
Know what?

Ken

Old 06-21-2016, 04:57 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,526,555 times
Sanders delegates are complaining all over social media about having to pay their own travel costs to the convention. Seems many novice delegates thought the Sanders campaign or the DNC would pick up their tabs. Average estimated cost is $5k; some are starting GoFundMe pages.

Old 06-21-2016, 04:59 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,506,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Know what?

Ken
He/she has no futher argument against you.

Basically he's lost the argument and is just goating you on.

Everyone on the board can see his and our arguments/responses. And basically for him it's

He/she just can't admit it.

Old 06-21-2016, 05:12 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Sanders delegates are complaining all over social media about having to pay their own travel costs to the convention. Seems many novice delegates thought the Sanders campaign or the DNC would pick up their tabs. Average estimated cost is $5k; some are starting GoFundMe pages.
Of course, they would think that . . . . they are Sanders delegates!

Just take Greyhound and stay at EconoLodge; it will be fine. Protip: check for bedbugs.

Mick

Old 06-21-2016, 05:16 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
He/she has no futher argument against you.
LB knows what I am talking about. We argued it for months.

Old 06-21-2016, 05:41 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
Quote:
If you say so.

I think I'd remember something we "argued about for months".

Ken

Old 06-21-2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
And yet you have argued that re-inflating the bubble was a good thing. Bubbles always pop.
What bubble is that. Show me proof of a bubble.

Do you mean stabilizing the market?

Quote:
This gets old. GM was not going to get liquidated. It was never going to happen.
What get old is denial. GM had a good chance at being liquidated without our government help.

But I'll tell you what. You tell me why GM received 33 billon in financing from the taxpayers.

Quote:
So what? People go broke every day. It's HOW IT IS SUPPOSED to work. You make bad investments, you lose your money. That is how it is suppose to work. Again, that is how it is supposed to work.
And again. It wasn't just about some bad investments. It was about a financial meltdown. And like second hand smoke it wasn't just going to hurt the smoker but everyone around him/her. I've already explained in fully how in my other posts.

Quote:
As far as your question goes.........

Secrets and Lies of the Bailout | Rolling Stone
Op Ed. Ignored. Btw could the author use the word "lie" a little more. Would make him seem a little more deranged.

Quote:
This is how it is supposed to work. Again, that is how it is supposed to work. Again?
so you'd perfer no growth, no new businesses, and no jobs. Got ya.

Quote:
The lower ones had nothing to lose. They go broke at the end of every month.
Well since they're still willing to work even while going broke.....show they must have something to lose.....now don't it. And even people who lost their jobs/businesses went to look for work after the "meltdown". Why's that?

Quote:
Wall Street says investment levels are at recession levels. The only reason it's where it is at is because the Fed is still, after 8 years propping it up.
Yet you have no proof it would be any better if we let it all crash. And again people are still investing.

Quote:
Obama is full of crap. Timothy McVeigh even said that laws were broke BUT it would be bad for the economy to actually prosecute anyone. Nearly every bank ran afoul of Sarbanes/Oxley.

Lloyd Blankfein perjured himself and nothing was done.

Senate Probe: Goldman Sachs Shafted Clients, Lied to Us

Nobody went to jail because no laws we're broken at that time. No matter what you try to pass off as truth. Proof in the pudding.

Quote:
You haven't mentioned anything valid.
Truth hurts. Doesn't it. Libertarian's would prefer to hurt innocent people caught up in a bad situation as opposed to holding their nose and doing something that needs to be done.

Quote:
Again, it's funny to watch someone like yourself defend corruption and corporate welfare especially when it has done so much harm to the lower classes.
Nice try. But fail. Everyone can read what I wrote. And they know that I'm for the little guy.
And your posts have show the complete callousness of a libertarian point of view towards the workers of this country.

Old 06-21-2016, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
If you say so.

I think I'd remember something we "argued about for months".

Ken
Yes pknoop elaborate?

Old 06-21-2016, 07:28 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,321,294 times
Concessions are over rated.

Old 06-21-2016, 09:08 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
Yes pknoop elaborate?
My argument was oil was in a bubble created by Q.E. and as soon as Q.E. ended it would crash. LB disagreed.

It crashed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections