Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2016, 05:52 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,988,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I didn't hear him say anything offensive. I only hear the usual RINOs and crooked Hillary camp saying he did and running with it.

Does anyone have an actual link to what was said?

As far as I know he voiced his wonder as to why the Muslim wife was not speaking, implying that Muslim men do not let their wives speak. So what?

Also, he said he has made sacrifices and corrected Mr. Khan about reading the constitution. Again, not a big deal.

What did he say that was offensive and has warranted domination of the entire news cycles on all stations? Are the Democrats freaking out because they are losing and have nothing else besides phony stories and rigged polls?

39,232 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Nobody can answer that question right, "what have you sacrificed? " unless they are another gold star family. Trump should have dodged that question without giving answers.

6,977 posts, read 5,711,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
He questioned the grief of a woman who lost her son in War. He also compared his sacrifices to someone who made the ultimate sacrifice.
it doesn't matter, the other candidate is lying to congress, committing crimes and god knows what else and all people want to talk about is a guy who defended himself with comments about someone who insulted him first.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:54 PM

39,232 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Just vote for third party already. safe that way.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:56 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
it doesn't matter, the other candidate is lying to congress, committing crimes and god knows what else and all people want to talk about is a guy who defended himself with comments about someone who insulted him first.
REP+500

Old 08-01-2016, 05:56 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Any candidate with any judgment would have let it go.

My god--Hillary was attacked mercilessly by everyone at the GOP, and she moved on. Trump cannot move on. He's like a three-year-old whose tantrums just keep going. Thin-skinned.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:57 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,692,780 times
As a vet I am sick and tired of listening to a person who appears to be suffering from Aphasia bash our veterans.

Any combat vet will tell you there is no politics, race, religion, etc., in a war zone. Trump insults all the good men and women who served on our military and even those that died in the act of preserving America. Trump should be ashamed of himself but instead praises his acts of self gratification. I understand working Americans need a change but Trump is a fox in the henhouse. With the recent comments about Capt. Kahn, an American hero who died trying to save his men, I am done backing him. Trump does not deserve to serve this country in any capacity.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:58 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Some tweets were deleted.
Hmm. No

Dear there are tweet mirrors all over the place.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:59 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,769,336 times
Are you kidding???? You want a link? Google is your friend. A little effort won't kill you

Trump equated "working hard and being successful" with the death (KIA) of a military member.

The "wife" is a gold star mother. I saw the video. The lady was trying to contain her tears. She could have been intimidated by the sheer size of the audience. Who knows.

Keeping your mouth shut and showing some dignity is something Trump should learn.

Trump was trying to change the subject. That's what he does. He's the one that screwed up-then he proceeds to belittle a woman who didn't say a word.

What a freaking COWARD. Trump got a deferment due to shin splints to get out of the Vietnam war and he proceeds to INSULT the parents of a KIA veteran? Freaking COWARD.

I RAN with shin splints during my basic training. Trump is a chump.

You haven't watched the video and you're already making excuses for that INEPT butthole.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:59 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,032,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
He should have not questioned this mother's grief. Had he left her alone, that would be a good interview.
I tend to agree with this if not for the fact that the kid has been dead for 12 years.

But yes, Trump should have kept his flapping pie hole shut about the mother. He simply shouldn't be going on stupid George Stephanopoulos interviews and answering any questions, period. They are all set up questions and if he doesn't know that by now, his judgment is seriously flawed. I know he knows and thinks he can outthink the media. When there are many of them and one of him, he will lose.

Just sit down and shut up, Donald. Stop answering stupid questions. "What did you sacrifice?" You've got to be kidding. George S. is a Hillary hack from way back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Any candidate with any judgment would have let it go.

My god--Hillary was attacked mercilessly by everyone at the GOP, and she moved on. Trump cannot move on. He's like a three-year-old whose tantrums just keep going. Thin-skinned.
The only reason you think Hillary has moved on is because the media is kissing her ragged, haggard butt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections