Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which presidential candidate won the debate?
Trump 75 27.57%
Clinton 167 61.40%
it was a tie 30 11.03%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 05:04 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,768,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
I'm hardly surprised. The creature that posed as a "Moderator" spoke condescendingly to Trump, and affectionately to the Clinton. This is merely a continuation of what I've been seeing it doing, every day for months, while I'm in the Cardio Theatre, flipping channels. He's so brazenly biased, and the networks are so brazenly biased, it's no surprise to hear that somebody helped that hag cheat.

And you can bet that even if the majority of the actual, real, American People do have the sense to vote for Trump, and even if they manage to vote by such a majority that they overwhelm the votes of all the Democrat-voting "New Citizens", and all the Democrats voting multiple times, the election will be STILL be so rigged, THE WITCH WILL WIN.

Luckily, we had the foresight to teach our children Mandarin and Russian. We knew this day was coming.
The previous moderator works at the same place as the moderator last night. Well we heard what leftist did to the other moderator who didn't give Hillary a pass. This one just didn't want to suffer the same consequences.

Old 09-27-2016, 05:04 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,717,716 times
its part of the strategy, you don't want to peak too soon.

Old 09-27-2016, 05:05 PM

1,896 posts, read 813,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Thanks for showing how you totally ignore the point and stick to the meme. Why is so hard for liberals and conservatives to comprehend that voting for the status quo will change nothing?
How hard is to understand that voting for third parties once in a blue moon won't change the status quo?

What's so hard to understand that you actually have to build a coalition that can win at the local, state, and national level? Remind me how many offices the Green and Libertarian Party holds? Seems you a part of the problem and don't even realize it.

Quote:
Vote for Hillary - you'll have another liar in chief and you know it, yet you don't seem to care.

It's absurd!

Vote for Trump - and who the hell knows how a shady business will translate into a politician.

Quote:
Obama promised Hope and Change and all we got was more BS lies from a career politician.

The definition of insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing expecting different results.

Are you insane?
Just intelligent enough to understand how the world works. Sounds like you are still on the Hope and Change bandwagon and don't know it.

Quote:
I'm not voting for a "winner" I'm voting for the right person so I can sleep knowing that however this country burns, I didn't bring the gasoline. Maybe, just maybe, if more people realized how they are being played they'd wake up to reality and do the same.
No you are merely deluding yourself with relying on emotion instead of logic.

Old 09-27-2016, 05:05 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,768,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipcat View Post
That's a big ouch to Trump supporters when even the poll by the guy who ran Trump's campaign said Hillary won. But to be fair. Trump was strong in the first 3rd of the debate with NAFTA, TPP, and DNC which Clinton backers are overlooking her. But Clinton kept her composure and baited Trump like a fisherman reeling in her fish.

Breitbart post-debate poll: Clinton won 48/43 - Hot Air Hot Air
LOL, I'll bet you've even swinging your pom pom's. Hey, if Hillary wins we're all losers, except rich people of course, they're the winners. That's why they're throwing all kind of money Hillary's way.

Old 09-27-2016, 05:06 PM

1,501 posts, read 1,728,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
How many people are going to post links to a fake news story?

This is not a real newspaper. Their address doesn't exist. The domain wasn't even registered until last year. The site seems to exist solely to post bogus stories for right wing idiots to feed on.
Even if the website wasn't fake, all that story had is "unnamed sources" relating a farcical story where the Clinton machine is clever enough to get a Fedex inform but not clever enough to do the handoff away from unfriendly reporters. Naturally, many right wingers believe it without hesitation.

Old 09-27-2016, 05:06 PM

1,427 posts, read 1,187,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
its part of the strategy, you don't want to peak too soon.
He peaked back around 1999. Didn't he endorse Hillary back then?

Old 09-27-2016, 05:07 PM

1,896 posts, read 813,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
I agree! The only thing that could have improved it would have been if he'd revealed more of the truth about Hillary's negatives because the uninformed voters and those who only listen to liberal-biased news never get the full story about how detrimental and destructive she is. By him revealing the truth it would have been a perfect opportunity for them to hear the full story and not the watered down versions.

However, there's still time since there are more debates in the near future.

Of course the Trump haters will dredge up all kinds of insane lies about him; too bad they don't use the same energy to learn the truth about Clinton - it's so obvious they are the epitome of being brainwashed and can't see the forest for the trees.
Uh huh.... It took one campaign for Trump to actually be fined with pay to play with his Foundation, while how much time and resources have been put towards finding dirt on Clinton's Foundation?

Perhaps you can explain why Trump uses other people's donated money to settle legal disputes. That sounds like presidential material....

52,430 posts, read 26,678,767 times
Who won debate?

The people say Trump. Look at very few people who show up to Hillary's first post debate rally.

Photos speak for themselves.

https://twitter.com/realtacoking25/s...27015410622464

6,977 posts, read 5,717,716 times
It doesn't matter who had what, it was a softball debate and that's why Hily and her fake smile were able to hold their own. No questions about stuff people have been discussing ad nauseam for the past few months.

hopefully the next mod will get into Benghazi murders, deleted e mails, rigging against bernie, bleachbit, etc. what holt asked was weak.

Old 09-27-2016, 05:08 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,284,347 times
He interrupted Hillary 58 times. I am fairly certain I heard every one of those quite clearly. And thanks to the split screen, we could see him being rude as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections