Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Hillary Clinton have anything to do with Stein's Fund for Recount? Multiple Choice Poll
Sure. "and" She secretly donated to the fund 54 31.40%
Sure she did. Still being Crooked-Hillary 81 47.09%
No Way! 24 13.95%
The Russians had something to do with it. 2 1.16%
The election was hacked for sure, right? 4 2.33%
The Donaters to Stein's fund are about to get ripped off $$$$ Burned! 39 22.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 08:59 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 23 days ago)

27,636 posts, read 16,120,970 times

Advertisements

So your saying the trunkload of ballots gag won't work? snap

Old 12-06-2016, 09:42 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,848,200 times
Like i said before this messed started, don't open boxes you don't know what's inside... it was full of Democrat fraud... Trump needs to ask for special observers in multiple states in future elections...

Old 12-06-2016, 09:48 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,275,484 times
Now a Michigan state appeals court says Jill Stein has no standing to demand a recount. She's not an aggrieved party and it overturns the judge that ordered the recount. Oh, Daywalk....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president...-election.html

Old 12-06-2016, 10:01 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,275,484 times
Michigan state appeals court says Jill Stein has no standing to demand a recount.

Old 12-06-2016, 10:03 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,081,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
The Democrats commit voter fraud... it was no accident that votes could not be counted... Michigan needs new laws and observers in every voting area...
The UN and Russia offered to observe the election but the California governor said neh.

Old 12-07-2016, 04:28 AM

34,015 posts, read 17,045,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve930 View Post
now a michigan state appeals court says jill stein has no standing to demand a recount. She's not an aggrieved party and it overturns the judge that ordered the recount. Oh, daywalk....

lol

Old 12-07-2016, 04:34 AM

26,476 posts, read 15,060,677 times
In Detroit - 59% of all precincts counted more ballots than voters on record casting ballots. Most were off by just one, some off by hundreds. Flint also had precincts with these problems.

The ones off by many "accidentally" didn't have their numbers on the ballot recorded to the voter...this was due to poor counting machines that jammed up and the like......

Also we know that some of these precincts then had their ballots improperly stored without proper seals....

Half of Detroit votes may be ineligible for recount

Thousands of Detroit's Ballots Might Remain Uncounted In Stein's Recount | Independent Underground News & Talk

Old 12-07-2016, 05:02 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,149,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve930 View Post
Now a Michigan state appeals court says Jill Stein has no standing to demand a recount. She's not an aggrieved party and it overturns the judge that ordered the recount. Oh, Daywalk....

Thank God. I'm making a voodoo doll of Jill Stein and will be sticking it in the butt with a pin in an attempt to be as big of a pain in the butt for her as she has been for the US. I didn't want Trump but she has tried to make a circus out of our electorial system and there is no telling by the time this is done how many millions it will end up costing the taxpayers of those three states. And for what? All I've seen so far is what I already knew, Trump won and voting irregularities, if they exist, are more likely to show up in the Democratic stronghold inner cities.

Old 12-07-2016, 05:04 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,749,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve930 View Post

We love you Michigan!

Old 12-07-2016, 05:17 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,731,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Thank God. I'm making a voodoo doll of Jill Stein and will be sticking it in the butt with a pin in an attempt to be as big of a pain in the butt for her as she has been for the US. I didn't want Trump but she has tried to make a circus out of our electoral system and there is no telling by the time this is done how many millions it will end up costing the taxpayers of those three states. And for what? All I've seen so far is what I already knew, Trump won and voting irregularities, if they exist, are more likely to show up in the Democratic stronghold inner cities.
Throwback to 2000 -- when this happens it makes a mess and creates future problems. I don't want to see our election process get to where the court battles, recounts, hacking investigations, etc. take a year or two before they're all resolved. Bad enough that we elect a new president in November and he doesn't take office for two months. Are we ready to start waiting years for it?

I do think that Michigan was the absolute weakest claim by Stein. Her stated reason is that she saw irregularities and that these states were wide open to hacking and tampering -- ostensibly from the Russians. In the case of Michigan, she couldn't have been more wrong. You don't get much more overcautious and thorough than Michigan in 2016 -- and this made Jill Stein's entire recount schpeel stink to high heaven.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections