Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Hillary Clinton have anything to do with Stein's Fund for Recount? Multiple Choice Poll
Sure. "and" She secretly donated to the fund 54 31.40%
Sure she did. Still being Crooked-Hillary 81 47.09%
No Way! 24 13.95%
The Russians had something to do with it. 2 1.16%
The election was hacked for sure, right? 4 2.33%
The Donaters to Stein's fund are about to get ripped off $$$$ Burned! 39 22.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 10:27 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,167,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
You can't prove the sky is blue but it is. Doesn't matter how sick of it you are. When you have millions of illegals living in a State with the full support of it's government and voter registration on line is a joke and their is no I.D. needed to vote, that's what you get.
Did you actually look into how California's system works or are you just repeating fake news?

1. When getting a driver's license, proof of citizenship is required, along with a mugshot and fingerprints.

2. Citizens get a regular D/L. Illegals get a special D/L just for illegals.

3. Citizens D/L is uploaded to Sec'y of State to be automatically entered into voter rolls unless the citizen opts out. The Sec'y of State checks the citizen's data against other existing data as a double-check to make sure the person is in fact a citizen.

4. The illegal's D/L data is barred from the voter rolls. It is not uploaded.

5. Online voter registration requires a D/L. Entering in an illegal D/L number won't work, it is rejected. It only accepts a citizen's D/L.

6. Keep in mind that if an illegal attempts to vote, the state already has their name, address, mugshot and fingerprints on file. The illegal knows this and it is a strong deterrent from voter fraud because they don't want to risk getting caught and face deportation.

With this system in place there is no chance that millions of illegals voted in California.

Old 12-06-2016, 10:34 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
but those are not the reasons they are using for the recount.......get your story straight.

Stein and Hillary supporters want a recount in 3 states that gave Trump the election like 27 other states that went for Trump because they suspect of outside influence by Russia and hackers.....No evidence but who needs evidence?

if those are the reasons they would have pick multiple states including Nevada, Minnesota and N.H. were Hillary won close.....but you know that's not the reason.

money well spend is for our Veterans....not this joke of a political circus by the left that makes them look like hypocrites and sore losers.
Yeah, The word veteran has not passed Trump's lips since he won, but that's another issue. You remember how contentious this election was. Nobody from your side believed anything from our side and vise versa. IMO, it's more like sore winners, rather than sore losers.
And one more point.......

We don't like Donald Trump. We didn't like him when he ran. We didn't like him when he won, and we don't like him now. Odds are we'll never like him and the dislike will grow stronger. Get used to it. I, and many others will always consider him a Pretender to the Throne, even if he is king. He's an empty basket of promises that can never be fulfilled. A bull on the world stage china shop destined to break everything and alienate everyone else.
We will fight him every step of the way, and as time goes on, we'll be joined by republicans and people who care about saving this country.
You all wanted someone to come in and break everything because you're mad and don't know what else to do. We want to build something so our basic foundational ideas are diametrically opposed and always will be.
Sorry for the rant but the snively whining about the recount is getting old.

Old 12-06-2016, 10:36 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Did you actually look into how California's system works or are you just repeating fake news?

1. When getting a driver's license, proof of citizenship is required, along with a mugshot and fingerprints.

2. Citizens get a regular D/L. Illegals get a special D/L just for illegals.

3. Citizens D/L is uploaded to Sec'y of State to be automatically entered into voter rolls unless the citizen opts out. The Sec'y of State checks the citizen's data against other existing data as a double-check to make sure the person is in fact a citizen.

4. The illegal's D/L data is barred from the voter rolls. It is not uploaded.

5. Online voter registration requires a D/L. Entering in an illegal D/L number won't work, it is rejected. It only accepts a citizen's D/L.

6. Keep in mind that if an illegal attempts to vote, the state already has their name, address, mugshot and fingerprints on file. The illegal knows this and it is a strong deterrent from voter fraud because they don't want to risk getting caught and face deportation.

With this system in place there is no chance that millions of illegals voted in California.
You are not required to provide proof of citizenship to register and driver's licenses are not required to vote in California... states have tried to make proof of citizenship a requirement have been STRUCK DOWN in the courts... a utility bill is sufficient to vote..

Old 12-06-2016, 10:42 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,975,653 times
Can miracle happen??

Hillary nets 13k votes in Wayne, Oakland, Washtenaw and Genesee counties allowing her to carry Michigan!

Hillary nets 25k votes in Milwaukee and Dane counties to carry Wisconsin!

Hillary nets 50k votes in Philadelphia, Allegheny, Montgomery, Delaware and Chester counties to win Pennsylvania.

Hillary then wins the presidency!!!

Old 12-06-2016, 10:55 AM

6,675 posts, read 4,279,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
I never thought that recounting the votes would help Hillary win, but I believe that the 538 electors should elect Hillary Clinton as President!
I believe all banks should give me $1 million dollars each. That's not likely to happen either.

Old 12-06-2016, 11:06 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Bam!

Old 12-06-2016, 11:14 AM

1,180 posts, read 778,386 times
What's the status on Pennsylvania?

Old 12-06-2016, 11:21 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Rust belt rural white men have got nothing to do with it. Blue collar working class Americans -- urban voters -- are what changed from this election to last. Union member voters changed. The union vote typically goes 60-70% for the Democrats. This year it went 50/50. That's what changed.

They didn't all suddenly don white sheets and join the KKK. They were losing their jobs and nobody seemed to care. Then along comes Trump telling them that the system is rigged against them, they're getting screwed and that he'll get their jobs back. They just want an honest days work for an honest wage and nobody else was offering that
... so they pulled the lever for the guy who said he'd help. If he fails to deliver then he'll get booted out in 2020.

Like I've said, I work in a couple of automotive manufacturing plants. End of the year, both plants are closing and all the jobs go to Mexico. Not everyone here voted for Trump, but a lot of them did. A lot more than usually vote Republican for sure. Now you tell me, why do you think they voted for Trump?
Great post. I honestly think you nailed the reasons Trump is the president now.
If he delivers on his promises, I'll eat every word. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll need to.

Old 12-06-2016, 11:59 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
If he delivers on his promises, I'll eat every word. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll need to.
At least with Trump many felt their might be hope. They knew Hillary offered nothing beyond continuing Obama's no hope or change.

And... At least many voters liked Bill. Not that many actually liked his wife. Ever.

Old 12-06-2016, 12:07 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Yeah I'm with you there, but America will be better off if we're both totally wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections