Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Hillary Clinton have anything to do with Stein's Fund for Recount? Multiple Choice Poll
Sure. "and" She secretly donated to the fund 54 31.40%
Sure she did. Still being Crooked-Hillary 81 47.09%
No Way! 24 13.95%
The Russians had something to do with it. 2 1.16%
The election was hacked for sure, right? 4 2.33%
The Donaters to Stein's fund are about to get ripped off $$$$ Burned! 39 22.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 05:26 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,785,070 times

Advertisements

Trump is now officially kicking Obama's as$ in the jobs arena.

Soft Bank will be injecting $50B into the US economy and could create up to 25K jobs!

The CEO said he wouldn't have made this investment had Clinton won... SMACK

Oh this priceless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Trump supporters' hypocrisy is amazingly bad. They have talked about election integrity for months, so why are they now staunchly opposing recount of votes to ensure election integrity?
I'll give you that, but the "amazingly bad" is how the left were screaming how unpatriotic Trump was for even insinuating he might challenge the results.

Wasn't it the left who on every freakin channel were screaming that?

Now look who the unpatriotic are.

Hypocrisy has been owned by the establishment on both sides. Wise up and view the field of offenders equally. You lose any hope of being taken seriously if you only call out one side.

Quote:
It's time to drain the swamp, except it's The Donald's this time!
Oops, I didn't realize how irrational you are. Trump hasn't even taken office yet Sparky, so your claim is daffy at best. Poor snowflake.

NM... keep doing what you're doing and watch as people laugh at you as they vote the rest of the progs out in 2018. Keep in mind, 2018 will be the swamp draining elections in congress.

Warning to the left: if you keep acting like this you will hand Trump a super majority. THAT is my biggest fear.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-06-2016 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: hotlinked

Old 12-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 23 days ago)

27,634 posts, read 16,120,970 times
Most deplorable losers ever.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:38 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,725,942 times
Quote:
Trump supporters' hypocrisy is amazingly bad. They have talked about election integrity for months, so why are they now staunchly opposing recount of votes to ensure election integrity?

Wake up guys, Trump just won by very very thin margins in 4 major states Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin totaling 75 electoral votes to win the presidency. I don't see how it represents americas best interest that trump gets all 75 electoral votes just because he got 200k more votes in total from these 4 states while losing popular votes by 2.6 million

You can recount all you want as long as the electors vote for Trump and the inauguration is not delayed. Those dates are the law.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:38 PM

10,926 posts, read 21,988,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Maybe Democrat party has become party of crazy people.
MAYBE?

Old 12-06-2016, 05:41 PM

10,926 posts, read 21,988,367 times
Quote:

Wake up guys, Trump just won by very very thin margins in 4 major states Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin totaling 75 electoral votes to win the presidency. I don't see how it represents americas best interest that trump gets all 75 electoral votes just because he got 200k more votes in total from these 4 states while losing popular votes by 2.6 million

Still living in the dem dream world I see

You realize that the popular vote isn't really important as far as the election outcome right? You guys can't seem to get over that.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:45 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,299,216 times
These people are totally wacko!

Old 12-06-2016, 05:54 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,731,625 times
Quote:
Excuse me pollsters who tried to discredit me, look at the official election results data by Secretary of State of Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Elections - Summary Results
A while ago trump was leading by 70k, yesterday it was down to 47k, right now it's down to 44.4k!!! Keep counting the votes that might have been wrongfully discarded and Hillary will win win win!!
If it were possible that the recount hands the victory to Hillary, I don't think it'd bother me much to be honest. Oh it would be bad for the system. Every election from now on would involve months of recounts before the a winner would be announced and it'd likely escalate into years over time. That's messy and bad for our electoral system. But the idea of President Hillary doesn't bother me anymore than the idea of President Donald Trump. Sure it's possible, but the odds are against it to such a degree that it's hardly worth contemplating. As I understand it, Pennsylvania had some uncounted votes that came in late. There aren't any more of them though. Could have been early voting or absentee ballots or such.

I do think that the recount is creating false hope which just prolongs the agony. I sincerely don't want to see you or others like you have to go through the same mourning period over and over again. Hillary needs WI, MI and PA -- all three of them. Thus far, the WI recount has only added to Trumps lead and only in tiny numbers. The same thing is likely to happen in MI and PA. It's possible that lightning strikes and one of them is overturned, but that's extremely unlikely. I wouldn't get your hopes up for lightning striking just once, much less three times.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:59 PM

1,984 posts, read 1,699,670 times
Quote:
... I don't see how it represents americas best interest that trump gets all 75 electoral votes just because he got 200k more votes in total from these 4 states while losing popular votes by 2.6 million...
Because you obviously didn't learn the concept behind the Electoral College in Civics class.

Old 12-06-2016, 06:00 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,386,703 times
I don't really know these sources well. I'll wait on this to make bigger news sources we know.

And the outcome will still not change. I have never seen bigger sore losers in my life. Makes me embarrassed to be a millennial.

Old 12-06-2016, 06:24 PM

736 posts, read 353,346 times
Quote:

Did you read any news articles about this Florida recount? Apparently, the people who are suing want other people to pay for the recount including, Trump, Florida's governor, and 29 republican electors from Florida. First, if these people who are suing want a recount, then they should pay it out their own pocket or raise funds through other means to pay for the recount. Second, Florida has laws like every other state that will automatically trigger a recount if the amount of votes fall within a certain percentage. In addition, there are deadlines for requesting a recount including in Florida. Lastly, a recount is not in the best interest of the Trump, which is why Trump should oppose any such recount. That is politics. You don't like politics, then get out of politics. What you should ask for is an audit not a recount.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections