Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Hillary Clinton have anything to do with Stein's Fund for Recount? Multiple Choice Poll
Sure. "and" She secretly donated to the fund 54 31.40%
Sure she did. Still being Crooked-Hillary 81 47.09%
No Way! 24 13.95%
The Russians had something to do with it. 2 1.16%
The election was hacked for sure, right? 4 2.33%
The Donaters to Stein's fund are about to get ripped off $$$$ Burned! 39 22.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 04:52 PM

981 posts, read 899,886 times

Advertisements

This has gotten beyond insane. I don't know why they can't recognize the fact that in these big swing states that have been democrat in the past there was a LOT of unspoken pressure to not admit to voting for Trump. I live in FL and I know a lot of people in the Jewish community in Palm Beach County that were secret Trumpers but told pollsters otherwise. I know PBC-Miami Dade-PBC counties did ultimately go Hillary but my point is that this hidden Trump vote was a country-wide phenomenon, especially considering the accusations of homophobe/racist/xenophobe that would thrown around if someone actually admitting they were going to vote for him especially in States that were primarily Democrat.

Old 12-06-2016, 04:55 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
but since when we go what pollsters say like that's concrete accurate?

Pollsters don't poll every voter after they have voted so if the numbers were off then its because the obvious.....and even the voters that talk to pollsters doesn't mean they told them how they voted or the reasons.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:01 PM

981 posts, read 899,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
but since when we go what pollsters say like that's concrete accurate?

Pollsters don't poll every voter after they have voted so if the numbers were off then its because the obvious.....and even the voters that talk to pollsters doesn't mean they told them how they voted or the reasons.
And yes there is THAT very legitimate point

Old 12-06-2016, 05:01 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
They are finding more votes for "The Donald" in Wisconsin, with the paper audit.... LOL!

Looks like the machines were hacked.

Up 70,000+

Old 12-06-2016, 05:05 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
As Trump would say, WRONG. From the Calif state website:

"To register online you will need
  • Your California driver license or California identification card number,
  • The last four digits of your social security number and
  • Your date of birth.
Your information will be provided to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to retrieve a copy of your DMV signature."

Dang, Texas wasn't even that strict this year.
All you needed was your voting registration card and a utility bill.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:07 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
Just. Stop. Already.

My God, I didn't want Trump either but that's who we got. For over 150 years this nation has been the model for the peaceful, cooperative transfer of power. No more. This is awful and more embarrassing than having him as president.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:09 PM

2,973 posts, read 1,975,092 times
Excuse me pollsters who tried to discredit me, look at the official election results data by Secretary of State of Pennsylvania http://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/EN...SummaryResults
A while ago trump was leading by 70k, yesterday it was down to 47k, right now it's down to 44.4k!!! Keep counting the votes that might have been wrongfully discarded and Hillary will win win win!!

Old 12-06-2016, 05:20 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Excuse me pollsters who tried to discredit me, look at the official election results data by Secretary of State of Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Elections - Summary Results
A while ago trump was leading by 70k, yesterday it was down to 47k, right now it's down to 44.4k!!! Keep counting the votes that might have been wrongfully discarded and Hillary will win win win!!
I suppose this is as good of a time as any to remind you that he will have to lose 37 electors for it to matter. I didn't want him either but get over it, it's not going to change. And I hope it won't, much as I dislike him, because it will destabilize our nation for years. Oh, and you really think that Republican Congress is willing to just sit by and let her do what she wants, were this to work for her?

Old 12-06-2016, 05:20 PM

2,973 posts, read 1,975,092 times
Trump supporters' hypocrisy is amazingly bad. They have talked about election integrity for months, so why are they now staunchly opposing recount of votes to ensure election integrity?

Wake up guys, Trump just won by very very thin margins in 4 major states Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin totaling 75 electoral votes to win the presidency. I don't see how it represents americas best interest that trump gets all 75 electoral votes just because he got 200k more votes in total from these 4 states while losing popular votes by 2.6 million

It's time to drain the swamp, except it's The Donald's this time!

Old 12-06-2016, 05:21 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
They're not trying to actuall overturn the election because there's 0 percent chance they can, all these 'vote count challenges' are just trying to accomplish something else, whether its delegitimizing Trump's win, or creating a false flag so we stop digging into Podesta's e mails, or some other distraction for some other reason that we don't yet know about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections