Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 06:30 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,769,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
She didn't work hard enough or smart enough, one person 'wanted it more' and its pretty obvious who that was. She skipped speeches, didn't give news conferences and just layed in bed and made up lies about Trump, paying operatives to enact violence at Trump rallies and just prayed the public would be dumb enough to elect her due to their being 'insulted' by Trump.

Luckily America saw through her.

Wow! It sounds like Hillary just wanted everything handed to her! You saw where "that" got her...eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2016, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
There is only 1 reason Trump won. His supporters are stupid and they out number the smart people in key rural areas of the country.
Actually, people that call other people stupid,....are the stupid ones...yes?

Old 12-13-2016, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Least we not forget, Hillary needed assistance walking up steps. She had numerous falls, like after the 9/11 memorial service. A senior law enforcement official stated “They threw her in (the van) like she was a side of beef”.
She also needed assistance "waking up" from all the weird drugs she was taking. You remember the debate, when her eyes were rolling back in her head. Only a DRUNK or someone over-medicated moves their eyes side to side like that.....just sayin'

Old 12-13-2016, 07:05 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,318,530 times
Quote:
Once again, you are absolutely, mind-bogglingly clueless. These are the worst Cabinet picks in US history. They are all corporate criminals, Russian agents, and right wing lunatics.
Does it ever occur to you that you may be a bit of a lunatic yourself, and your perceptions of things a little slanted? Because you certainly come across that way.

Old 12-13-2016, 07:41 PM

22,482 posts, read 12,022,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Does it ever occur to you that you may be a bit of a lunatic yourself, and your perceptions of things a little slanted? Because you certainly come across that way.
^If I could rep you again, I would!

To Fiyero---No, you've got it wrong, wrong, wrong. One of the worst cabinet picks in history was Hillary as Secretary of State.

Old 12-13-2016, 07:43 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,599,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I (We; counting my wife) are converted Independents. We are expecting big things out of Trump. This
election many, including Democrats, crossed over to vote for Trump. We were tired of hiring yokels that were simply in office to promote themselves and their friends. We wanted somebody to represent us for a change.

I think this is the first Presidential candidate that I ever voted for that actually won! My track record is not that good; to say the least.
Sorry about that voting record, but it just got worse. Unless, of course, you're a member of the 1%, then he might represent you.

Old 12-13-2016, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^If I could rep you again, I would!

To Fiyero---No, you've got it wrong, wrong, wrong. One of the worst cabinet picks in history was Hillary as Secretary of State.

Beautifully Spoken!

Old 12-13-2016, 08:09 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,234,050 times
Quote:
There is only 1 reason Trump won. His supporters are stupid and they out number the smart people in key rural areas of the country.
Well, if these dummies smoked you, what does it say about....her? You just can't take it, can you...

Old 12-13-2016, 08:43 PM

5,297 posts, read 6,294,089 times
Because Putin had his back.

Old 12-14-2016, 12:43 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,167,739 times
Quote:
Once again, you are absolutely, mind-bogglingly clueless. These are the worst Cabinet picks in US history. They are all corporate criminals, Russian agents, and right wing lunatics.
Right now he is not in office. Give him some room and lets see what he is going to do. Perhaps I will be screaming after I see him in action - but I am willing to give him a try. I was a Democrat for most of my life and I have watched as we got sold out to special interest. Fifty years ago I could quit one job, with benefits, and go to work for another company, with benefits and more money, and not have any wait or problems - not today. Today I have been a temp with no benefits for the last eight years.

I know that automation is knocking at the door and many will be replaced. But why have open door policies that welcome the rest of the world to take the few jobs left? We could not keep going the way we were going; we would all be on government subsidies.

There are no Russian agents in the group, no corporate criminals (at least that have been caught), and I am a (used to be) Democrat and atheist that is willing to let this play out. If he doesn't come through for the people that put him in office; I will be right there along side of you. Give him a chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections