Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 12:46 AM

800 posts, read 509,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
. And as far as I'm concerned, they're all domestic terrorists for installing a demagogue answering to a foreign dictator in the office.
So you think this country has well over 60 million domestic terrorists, and that a number of them are little old ladies baking pies at church. Thanks, I needed a laugh. Unbelievable..

Funny how the lamestream media has brainwashed liberals into hating Russia so much. We would think that you would far prefer the current constitutional republic Russia over the old communist Soviet Union. Oh thats right, liberals tend to prefer the latter form of government.

Its no wonder that Fiyero has such a low reputation level for the # of posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2016, 12:52 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,035,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Not only that, but that nauseating thing she did where every single time she walked up to a podium, she'd pick someone in the audience out at random, point at them, and make a big surprised expression on her face, as though it was an old high school friend she was delighted to see. And it was totally fake, every single time.

God, I can't abide her.
Oh, Jeez, YES. That pointing and head bobbing was more than I could take. I'm so glad, thrilled, that she's history.

Old 12-14-2016, 01:05 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,167,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambatown81 View Post
So you think this country has well over 60 million domestic terrorists, and that a number of them are little old ladies baking pies at church. Thanks, I needed a laugh. Unbelievable..

Funny how the lamestream media has brainwashed liberals into hating Russia so much. We would think that you would far prefer the current constitutional republic Russia over the old communist Soviet Union. Oh thats right, liberals tend to prefer the latter form of government.

Its no wonder that Fiyero has such a low reputation level for the # of posts.
They want to save the planet, the whales, the trees, the dogs from evil corporate America. But they are willing to go to war with Russia and turn the Northern Hemisphere into a wasteland for the next few thousand years! Russia has been our ally in the last two world wars. It isn't only that; they have a nuclear stockpile that rivals ours; it is suicidal madness to even think that we can settle disputes with them by force.

Right now China is pushing it's borders, North Korea is flexing it's muscles, and I have no idea what Iran is up to (but it isn't on our side). We are still in Afghanistan; although we never should have been there in the first place (Bin Laden was in Pakistan). And we never got out of Iraq that we messed up. Plus we want to play world policeman and mess up Syria.

It is only six more days until the electoral college votes. They are all panicking - the end is near!

Old 12-14-2016, 01:11 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,443,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Lol what? These people being appointed to his cabinet donated to his campaign or benefited him in some way. Pam Bondi, the AG of Florida is on his transition team and he bribed her for favors. Linda McMahon, co-founder of the WWE and now SBA leader donated $7 million to Trump. Trump only appoints people who grant him favors. That's why he humiliated Romney in a fake hint at giving him SoS. Romney would have actually been a decent SoS. An EPA leader who rejects environmental regulations and denies Climate Change? An Energy Secretary who opposes the entire department? An Attorney General who opposes civil rights? A National Security Advisor who is a conspiracy theorist with ties to Russia? A Secretary of State with close ties to Russia who reaps in the largest corporate profits on earth? A HUD Secretary who has never done anything even related to housing or the poor? An Education secretary who wants to destroy and gut education? A Treasury secretary who heads Wall Street after you all whined like crazy about Clinton giving speeches to Wall Street and she was corrupt?

Once again, you are absolutely, mind-bogglingly clueless. These are the worst Cabinet picks in US history. They are all corporate criminals, Russian agents, and right wing lunatics.
It makes me happy that you are going to be ruled by them for the next eight years.

The EPA is a fraud. So is government run education.

We will have business people and generals who know what they're doing running the country instead of "community organizers" like Obama.

And a lot of what you're saying is untrue or exaggerated.

Jeff Sessions anti-civil rights? As Alabama AG, he got the death penalty for a KKK member and enforced desegregation laws.

Maybe you're bothered by the fact that Mr. Sessions doesn't think that illegal aliens have a "civil right" to be in this country.

Well, they don't.

Deal with it.

Old 12-14-2016, 04:03 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,298,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Wow! It sounds like Hillary just wanted everything handed to her! You saw where "that" got her...eh?
Correct..... but the scary thing is that she still almost won.

Old 12-14-2016, 04:05 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,298,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
They want to save the planet, the whales, the trees, the dogs from evil corporate America. But they are willing to go to war with Russia and turn the Northern Hemisphere into a wasteland for the next few thousand years! Russia has been our ally in the last two world wars. It isn't only that; they have a nuclear stockpile that rivals ours; it is suicidal madness to even think that we can settle disputes with them by force.

Right now China is pushing it's borders, North Korea is flexing it's muscles, and I have no idea what Iran is up to (but it isn't on our side). We are still in Afghanistan; although we never should have been there in the first place (Bin Laden was in Pakistan). And we never got out of Iraq that we messed up. Plus we want to play world policeman and mess up Syria.

It is only six more days until the electoral college votes. They are all panicking - the end is near!

I better stock up on canned goods and ammo and bury myself in a bunker somewhere.
I'm not even sure the sun is going to rise this morning.

Old 12-14-2016, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
I better stock up on canned goods and ammo and bury myself in a bunker somewhere.
I'm not even sure the sun is going to rise this morning.
Canned goods and ammo are always good buys! However; I prefer to make my own ammo. Except; have you seen the price of powder and bullets today!

On canned goods: Why are we not producing canned goods that last forty years ago like we did for WWII? They were still feeding us the old rations in the 1970's. Of course they were trying to poison us and we never knew it! Perhaps the manufactures are simply afraid to take a chance because of insurance?

Old 12-14-2016, 05:44 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,769,880 times
[quote=fisheye;46500356] They want to save the planet, the whales, the trees, the dogs from evil corporate America. But they are willing to go to war with Russia and turn the Northern Hemisphere into a wasteland for the next few thousand years! Russia has been our ally in the last two world wars. It isn't only that; they have a nuclear stockpile that rivals ours; it is suicidal madness to even think that we can settle disputes with them by force.

``````````````````````````

Russia has 7,300 nuclear warheads and U.S has 7,100.... China only has 250...and North Korea only has 8...

https://www.armscontrol.org/factshee...ponswhohaswhat

Old 12-14-2016, 06:25 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,035,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Canned goods and ammo are always good buys! However; I prefer to make my own ammo. Except; have you seen the price of powder and bullets today!

On canned goods: Why are we not producing canned goods that last forty years ago like we did for WWII? They were still feeding us the old rations in the 1970's. Of course they were trying to poison us and we never knew it! Perhaps the manufactures are simply afraid to take a chance because of insurance?
Victory Gardens.

These days, young people don't have a clue where corn comes from.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Victory Gardens.

These days, young people don't have a clue where corn comes from.
Of course they do. It comes from their back ends when they don't chew good!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections