Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 07:45 AM

865 posts, read 623,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Yes, they are stupid. Trump is literally the worst, most corrupt President-Elect in US history and he's not even in office yet. He's filling his cabinet with Russian insiders and padding his pockets, getting in fights with foreign countries on twitter, jeopardizing US interests, refusing to learn how to be President, and refusing to deal with his illegal conflicts of interest.

Anyone who voted for him is an idiot. No exceptions. Trump cultists destroyed this country and they all deserve to be tried for treason.
The butt-hurt is strong in this one...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2016, 07:49 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,430,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^If I could rep you again, I would!

To Fiyero---No, you've got it wrong, wrong, wrong. One of the worst cabinet picks in history was Hillary as Secretary of State.
I believe Trump is up to the challenge of making even worse picks!

Old 12-14-2016, 07:52 AM

28,946 posts, read 30,297,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
If you looked at a Trump rally you saw his supporters sitting right next to him. You also saw him shaking hands and making himself 'available'. Heck, even if you only gave $35 to his campaign; you could have been with him on a flight to his next rally. Hillary was aloof. She went 273 days without a news conference. Pictures of her close to her supporters were rare and her supporters, that did get close, looked like they were hand picked or paid!

From the beginning Trumps rallies drew large crowds of passionate supporters. The DNC wrote this off and then started call us names. The name calling only strengthened our resolve; we knew we were on the right track with the other sides so upset. If the Democrats were smart; they would have watched and learned; but they knew what was best and that cost them the election. One of these days they will realize that the top 1% of the 1% do not have enough votes to carry any election.
don't know if your familiar with House of Cards, but the characters and ruthlessness so remind me of Bill and Hillary.

But you are correct.

Old 12-14-2016, 09:56 AM

8,316 posts, read 3,934,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Yes, they are stupid. Trump is literally the worst, most corrupt President-Elect in US history and he's not even in office yet. He's filling his cabinet with Russian insiders and padding his pockets, getting in fights with foreign countries on twitter, jeopardizing US interests, refusing to learn how to be President, and refusing to deal with his illegal conflicts of interest.

Anyone who voted for him is an idiot. No exceptions. Trump cultists destroyed this country and they all deserve to be tried for treason.
I'd like to take a more measured view but honestly I can't disagree with you. Although "idiot" is on oversimplification. Deluded, brainwashed, stubborn, conned, duped - the majority fit into that category. Whatever their motivations there's a very good chance that they have planted the seeds for the eventual destruction of American democracy as we knew it.

Old 12-14-2016, 04:07 PM

63,003 posts, read 29,187,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
I'd like to take a more measured view but honestly I can't disagree with you. Although "idiot" is on oversimplification. Deluded, brainwashed, stubborn, conned, duped - the majority fit into that category. Whatever their motivations there's a very good chance that they have planted the seeds for the eventual destruction of American democracy as we knew it.

The seeds were already planted by Obama now we have to undo it.

Old 12-15-2016, 03:46 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,442,728 times
Quote:
Obama already did that.

Loretta Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton on the airplane, etc.

Old 12-15-2016, 04:19 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,163,762 times
Quote:
You really know how to make friends! That is why you lost; and your side is too stupid to comprehend! You look down on half the Country and tell us only you know best; you had better develop plan 'B' or it will be a long time until you get back in the WH.

Old 12-15-2016, 04:36 AM

There are many reasons why Trump won, and one of them is, that people still remembered how ruthless Hillary and Bill were, way back before the time of today's freshman in college.
She was their candidate, however, she was a bad one....way too many people still alive who remembered how evil she performed her job...matter of fact, House of Cards reminds me of them both.
If Bernie were the Nominee, I believe he would have beat Trump.

Old 12-15-2016, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
You really know how to make friends! That is why you lost; and your side is too stupid to comprehend! You look down on half the Country and tell us only you know best; you had better develop plan 'B' or it will be a long time until you get back in the WH.
it is a shame, no matter what you tell Dems, they refuse to listen....As you, I've been in this forum for a long time, and regardless, they refuse to believe, and courtesy is also a lost cause, everything they accuse us of being they are...including violent, it doesn't stop at mincing words if your on a 1:1 with them.

If they can't deflect you with personal insults, then they play the game of going to the complete opposite end of the spectrum, insisting that you meant something you never meant...and if you tell them you didn't they refuse to listen, they shut down immediately after you disagree with them. No ability to discuss intellectually, and I don't mean all Dems....

Sad...that so many people in society have regressed. Another reason why Trump won...people want huge change in society....they are tired of the lawlessness, the lack of consideration for mankind, the ability to problem solve and oversee our finances in Washington. People want Washington to have less power. They should never be involved to the extent that they are, but people grew lazy....with an inability to look at long term effects...everything is instant gratification without any contemplation for long term effects.

Old 12-15-2016, 05:19 AM

8,316 posts, read 3,934,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The seeds were already planted by Obama now we have to undo it.
Riiiight. Just keep on believing that fantasy as the USA ultra right and Russian hardline left establish their new world order. Keep believing that as the billionaire plutocrats in Trump's administration feather their own nests at your expense. If you are in the American middle class you are effectively screwed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections