Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 06:11 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Oh look, another 'The Left' thread based on a fairy tale!
Everything I said is historically accurate.

History -- you might consider studying it.

Quote:
And now the right gives it a pass for invading Ukraine and apparently hacking US sites.
It's Dear Leader Obama who gave them the pass on Ukraine and on hacking U.S. sites for the last eight years.

The hacking by Russia only became a "problem" for Obama and the Democrats when it helped Donald Trump!

Quote:
Because it is, especially with a US Executive branch with yuge business interests there.
Sorry, I don't see any threat.

There's nothing wrong with Russia and the U.S. both making money.

America has been invading many, MANY more countries than Russia has, by the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2016, 06:19 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
"So all of a sudden the Left hates Russia "

I know, LMAO. And to think, the Communist Party of America endorsed Hillary. The hilarity of the best election EVER continues.
And the kkk endorsed Trump. Your point?

Old 12-14-2016, 06:22 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,208,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
"So all of a sudden the Left hates Russia "

I know, LMAO. And to think, the Communist Party of America endorsed Hillary. The hilarity of the best election EVER continues.
That's because they would not support a fascist. Nutty Don showing more and more.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:43 AM

6,620 posts, read 5,006,134 times
Or all of the sudden the right loves Russia. You guys had no qualms about the government genocide throughout Latin America if their democratically elected governments flirted with Russia, now we seem to have s Manchurian candidate situation you guys are all shoulders.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:46 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
The left thought Russia was the bomb (no pun intended) when their idiotic, moronic, incredibly stupid Hillary Cankles Clinton handed them a RESET button and couldn't even get the word "reset" right.

They truly are the party of stupid.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:51 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,208,674 times
I think the Left has learned not to trust the Russian's while the Right likes the concept of one man rule.

The right the party which does not learn

Old 12-14-2016, 06:58 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,995,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
It's called "reading history."

Russia was our ally in WW II and sacrificed 20 million lives in the war against Hitler.

American Communists and leftists admired the Russian Communist system from its founding in 1917, and the Communist Party USA took direction from the Kremlin.

When Stalin temporarily allied with Hitler to divide up Poland, U.S. Communists obediently refrained from criticizing Hitler and fascism.

Maybe you have never trusted Russia, but Americans trusted Russia as an ally from 1942 to 1945 after Hitler attacked Russia.

And the Left in the U.S. was always on the side of Communist Russia.

They wanted a Communist revolution in the United States.

When they realized they would never succeed on the political front, they started a cultural revolution by taking over our schools, universities, mainstream media, etc.

I was talking about the Left, which includes a lot of Democrats, but not all Democrats.

How odd that we only became interested in seriously investigating Russian hacking after Donald Trump got elected.

They've been hacking us for years -- as have the Chinese, North Koreans and Iranians -- and I'm sure we've been hacking them. In fact, we slowed down the Iranian nuclear program by infecting their computers with the stuxnet virus.

It is obvious that this **** storm has nothing to do with security and everything to do with hating on Donald Trump. And there are Republicans like McCain and Lindsey Graham who hate him.

Funny how Hillary supporters didn't care that she used an unsecure server that could have been hacked by just about anyone, but suddenly they're in a tizzy over Russian hacking -- LOL
Russia was Hitler and Tojo's allies first read your history!

Old 12-14-2016, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Or all of the sudden the right loves Russia.
Why not?

It's no longer Communist.

Communism is the only reason why the right disliked Russia to begin with.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
I think the Left has learned not to trust the Russian's while the Right likes the concept of one man rule.

The right the party which does not learn
One man rule like Obama using his pen and phone to go around Congress, invading Libya without consulting Congress, and having his attorney general meet with Bill Clinton on an airplane?

Sorry.

I don't see much difference between Congress under Obama and the Russian Parliament under Putin.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Russia was Hitler and Tojo's allies first read your history!
I know.

Reread my post.

"....When Stalin temporarily allied with Hitler to divide up Poland...."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections