Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2020, 11:49 AM

1,148 posts, read 3,558,177 times

Advertisements

Speaking of tools...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2020, 12:12 PM

1,148 posts, read 3,558,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchtoecig View Post
ps. And btw, Kandy, how do you know that Pete didn't have anything moneywise to do with owners of that company. Yours is as strong as the word from that tweet I referenced.

If I agreed with Alex Jones re Sandy Hook, now that would be waaaay out there, but this...Is this out there really
There is just one problem with your conspiracy theory. There is paper to back up the votes. Everything is being counted by hand to double check because the app failed. This is why it’s taking so long to get results.

Your theory holds no water.

Old 02-05-2020, 12:34 PM

934 posts, read 403,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandy View Post
There is just one problem with your conspiracy theory. There is paper to back up the votes. Everything is being counted by hand to double check because the app failed. This is why it’s taking so long to get results.

Your theory holds no water.
I've seen some of these papers on Twitter and the mathematics is very creative Now, don't ask me, ask Bernistas what they think when only Petes 3.2 is rounded to 4. When mere mortals have 3.4 it is rounded to 3. Not to mention coin tosses - Pete is one heck of a lucky guy.

Anyway, whether Pete did or did not have anything to do with Shadow Inc. - what a name - it will be determined, hopefully in the court. I'm pretty sure he did. But, like I said it's not important. Pete is not important here. If you look at who works for that Shadow - people from Hillary campaign. All roads lead to the neo-lib and neo-con wall street warmongering machinery. Those nice people used to hang out together. And now Bloomy and climate-change-ex-fossil-fuel-investor Steyer shovel millions into ads that tools eat up with their dinner.

a tweet for a nice afternoon
https://twitter.com/Public_Citizen/s...69019067944960

Last edited by switchtoecig; 02-05-2020 at 12:57 PM..

Old 02-05-2020, 12:39 PM

Oh, and by the way. Know who is No. 10 and not visible on that list, but you can find him in the article if you click on the tweet. George Soros. The person that the entire world knows about. Many hate him, some lucky recipients love him, too. But my point here is everybody KNOWS about him. How many people knew about, number 2, T. Steyer like six-eight months ago. I would say hardly anybody outside the circle of the lucky recipients. But I might be wrong. Was he popular in US

Steyer who shoveled gazillions into Hillary campaign and now is trying to cozy up with Bernie for some reason - I would love to know what kind of game is being played there.

No theory about it yet. But I'll let you know

ps why did the quiet gentleman Steyer and another gazzilionaire Bloomer decide to run for president now. Well, if there is one good side of Trump, this is it - he smoked them out.

Old 02-05-2020, 12:41 PM

4,944 posts, read 2,941,945 times
My hopes have been dampened considerably. However there is still a path forward. If Yang can get big numbers of republicans and independents to vote for him in New Hampshire and finishes top 3 he will have a serious shot. If he performs like Iowa the campaign will be on life support until it runs out of money. Having said this I do believe there was outright suppression in Iowa of votes the DNC did not like Sanders and Yang and Tulsi. I also think Yang will be uniquely positioned to do well in New Hampshire since it will be much easier for republicans and independents to vote for him.

Old 02-05-2020, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornintheSprings View Post
My hopes have been dampened considerably. However there is still a path forward. If Yang can get big numbers of republicans and independents to vote for him in New Hampshire and finishes top 3 he will have a serious shot. If he performs like Iowa the campaign will be on life support until it runs out of money. Having said this I do believe there was outright suppression in Iowa of votes the DNC did not like Sanders and Yang and Tulsi. I also think Yang will be uniquely positioned to do well in New Hampshire since it will be much easier for republicans and independents to vote for him.
Don't worry. And be proud. We are supporting the best human being that has appeared in politics in my lifetime. And that is not such a short time. We recognized him and his potential before Musk, before Chapelle

Anything will be better than Iowa Caucus
A tweet to commemorate it, now it has been killed

https://twitter.com/BrutumF/status/1224791626687504384

Old 02-05-2020, 03:00 PM

Oh, look who is not letting a good crisis go to waste. Look who is advertising everywhere on the web, showing the limited Iowa caucus results.

Look who is promising to «end the chaos».

This is who won the Iowa Caucus, I'm afraid.

Old 02-07-2020, 05:04 AM

In the meantime

Andrew Yang at CNN Presidential Town Hall, Manchester NH. Absolutely nailed it.

https://youtu.be/xGdKJvBx7Uk

Stop making too much sense, dude. It gets you nowhere

Old 02-07-2020, 11:22 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,763,707 times
I read his campaign is collapsing, from my newsfeed. 1% club. Lots of senior staffs are being sacked.

Old 02-07-2020, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
I read his campaign is collapsing, from my newsfeed. 1% club. Lots of senior staffs are being sacked.
You may have also read that his name is John. Or Geoff. Or that he is a billionaire. Or that he cozies up to the alt right. Or that he is a one issue candidate. Or that he perpetuates the Asian stereotypes that only further hurt Asians.

But you may have missed the tens of millions of dollars his campaign has raised. Because the press has tried to supress that information. You may have missed the large and wide movement forming around this guy that has not only Americans, but people all over the globe, me being just one of them. You may have missed that youth poll in Iowa has him in the first place, even before Bernie. You may also have missed that the candidate Yang pushed some serious questions into the public and they are being widely discussed: universal basic income and democracy dollars as a way to get big donors out of politics. And I'm sure you havent read his book. Actually, I doubt you have listened to any of his long form interviews or townhalls. Feel free to watch the one above.

Instead you come to this thread, and shout this 1% twice, as if it says anything meaningful at all. It is a result of a weird and antiquated process, with even weirder mathematics going on, counted with a collapsing app, partly paid for by another candidate. Even in all the tragically ridiculous mess that is nothing but a circus for MSM to feast on and prop up their corporate puppet Pete, Yang has at least 5% after the first round.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections