Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 02:54 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,769,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmonellie View Post
After reading a few of your posts putting people in WVA and KY down and making fun of them, I have a few questions for you.

Where do you live?
What do you do for a living and how much do you earn?
How much do you have in investments?
Do you own property?
Is your wife a real beauty?
Are your children beautiful to others?
How are your teeth?
How about weight--how thin are you?

I doubt you'll answer truthfully (to us), but maybe you can think about the honest answers to the above and take a little look at yourself in the mirror.

I imagine you will find something there not so fantastic...one of many reasons you get your jollies making fun of poor people in WVA and KY.
Where do you live?
Atlanta
I am a technician and work on cellular equipment
I have 2 401K accounts. Not as much as I like but about $190,000- you know they go up and down with the markets
Do you own property?
Just a house
I think so. She is black of Jamaican decent. Although she is from Canada, most "island gals" are good looking to most people
I haven't really polled others about it. I guess they look fine.
How are your teeth?
I have lost a few over the years and had one front one knocked out when a power drill fell on my face at work. I was laying on the floor running cable up through the bottom of equipment and another worker tripped on the power cord and the drill fell off the top of the cabinet. The company paid for fake to be placed. The other 3 I have lost are back teeth. I do have full free dental coverage at work.
I am about 43 pounds overweight. Something I openly admit I need to work on.

Why do you want to know this anyway?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2008, 03:26 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,050,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnestorr View Post
Hillary can pull indies??? Hahaha, where do you get that? Fox News poll? Hillary camp is always worried about what the other camp is doing - no wonder they lost the primaries. Look, whether you like this or not - it is embarrasing to be a two term senator from NY, soon to be ex wife of former president (16 years as first lady) with a combined 35 years of fabricated experience; lose the primary elections to a no name A.A candidate.
She will not allow mirrors in her bedroom. She is unable to wake up, get up and look in one.

Old 05-25-2008, 06:53 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,860,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Where do you live?
Atlanta
I am a technician and work on cellular equipment
I have 2 401K accounts. Not as much as I like but about $190,000- you know they go up and down with the markets
Do you own property?
Just a house
I think so. She is black of Jamaican decent. Although she is from Canada, most "island gals" are good looking to most people
I haven't really polled others about it. I guess they look fine.
How are your teeth?
I have lost a few over the years and had one front one knocked out when a power drill fell on my face at work. I was laying on the floor running cable up through the bottom of equipment and another worker tripped on the power cord and the drill fell off the top of the cabinet. The company paid for fake to be placed. The other 3 I have lost are back teeth. I do have full free dental coverage at work.
I am about 43 pounds overweight. Something I openly admit I need to work on.

Why do you want to know this anyway?
Do you know how many people would read the above and think you were some dumb, low rent, pathetic slob? Plenty.

Just the way you feel about those dumb rednecks in KY and WVA.

Not that it would matter to you......

Old 05-25-2008, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Do you know how many people would read the above and think you were some dumb, low rent, pathetic slob? Plenty.

I am honest about myself. I am pretty far from perfect. Most people are. But I would never vote against my own interest and the interest of my family! To me that is just plain stupid. It is like saying "well I know Obama is for things that are good for the country and he would rather send my kid to college and not war and he'd rather spend $300 billion a year on education and health care and not Iraq and Halliburton but I just cannot vote for that man because he ain't white".
Not even a dog turns against it own puppies!

Old 05-25-2008, 07:03 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,788,390 times
Quote:

You asked those questions and the person answered. What makes you so angry now? No, I don't think of KevK as some dumb, low rent, pathetic slob.

Old 05-25-2008, 08:14 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
And he is missing teeth - a trait that many elitists like Kev like to point out about the voters in appalachia.

Old 05-25-2008, 09:28 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,860,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
You asked those questions and the person answered. What makes you so angry now? No, I don't think of KevK as some dumb, low rent, pathetic slob.
I'm not angry and I don't think that of the people of Ky and WVA, but KevK and a lot of Dems do.

Old 05-25-2008, 10:06 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,171,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
And he is missing teeth - a trait that many elitists like Kev like to point out about the voters in appalachia.

He is overweight to the point of being obese, he is missing teeth, he lives in what is considered another "redneck" state, and he basically does a blue collar job, yet he makes degrading remarks about people that are probably doing better than he is. What a genius. I figured out quite some time ago he is not all that bright.

Old 05-26-2008, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
He is overweight to the point of being obese, he is missing teeth, he lives in what is considered another "redneck" state, and he basically does a blue collar job, yet he makes degrading remarks about people that are probably doing better than he is. What a genius. I figured out quite some time ago he is not all that bright.
My 3 missing teeth are not visible and my ideal weight is about 185 and I weigh about 225- not exactly obese but more than I should. I am not making degrading marks about anybody but only saying that these folks are proving every stereotype people have against them as being right. You have a really great candidate who wants to help these folks and their families and they don't vote for him simply because he is 1/2 black and they are proud enough of their racism to actually tell a poll taker that! They probably didn't vote for JFK either for being "too Catholic".

Old 05-26-2008, 08:24 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
You have a really great candidate
In your opinion. Others see through his BS and realize he is just your ordinary politician, saying what he needs to say to get himself elected.

And I would say 20% above your key weight is bordering on obese.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections