Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which candidates would you vote for in PA?
SENATE: Fetterman 45 53.57%
SENATE: Oz 35 41.67%
SENATE: Other 4 4.76%
GOVERNOR: Mastriano 27 32.14%
GOVERNOR: Shapiro 40 47.62%
GOVERNOR: Other 5 5.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2022, 12:51 PM

26 posts, read 24,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
A big city in the east and one in the west will carry the day. Not Tioga and Clearfield counties. Fetterman has been to every county in the state and Oz lives in NJ. The carpetbagger even misspelled his Pa. place of residence.

No one cares. As long as the virus of liberal doesn't win. I see sloppy John constantly walking down at the water front. Never ever was in Harrisburg. We always wondered when did Mr. I need a bath and clean clothes.. Ever work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2022, 01:48 PM

10,236 posts, read 6,324,092 times
When the topic came up at the local VFW in Tobyhanna, all the talk about OZ was that he is a carpetbagger from NJ. Besides that, Oz has another strike the local Vets did not like in that he has dual citizenship with Turkey. Be an AMERICAN and renounce your citizenship with Turkey. My biggest concern with Fetterman is his health, but he is still a young man.

Republican members of the legislature have endorsed Shapiro calling Mastriano too extreme for PA with his Anti-Choice and Religious views. There have been commercials on FOX local news calling Mastriano too extreme. Who are they targeting with Fox viewers? Republicans, or Democrats? Perhaps maybe Republican WOMEN since Roe was struck down?

Old 07-20-2022, 02:37 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
When the topic came up at the local VFW in Tobyhanna, all the talk about OZ was that he is a carpetbagger from NJ. Besides that, Oz has another strike the local Vets did not like in that he has dual citizenship with Turkey. Be an AMERICAN and renounce your citizenship with Turkey. My biggest concern with Fetterman is his health, but he is still a young man.

Republican members of the legislature have endorsed Shapiro calling Mastriano too extreme for PA with his Anti-Choice and Religious views. There have been commercials on FOX local news calling Mastriano too extreme. Who are they targeting with Fox viewers? Republicans, or Democrats? Perhaps maybe Republican WOMEN since Roe was struck down?
Mastriano isn't extreme at all, especially in comparison to Shapiro. Shapiro was in favor of all the COVID-19 idiocy, which did nothing except ruin people and children, and Shapiro wants abortion legal up until the moment of birth.

If people are interested in voting for "moderation," then Mastriano and Oz should get their votes. Fetterman is a far left wing lunatic who is more liberal than Bernie Sanders. He looks like some working class Joe, but all he is is another communist.

Old 07-20-2022, 02:40 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
What do you mean? Lots of people have enough integrity to be truthful in these polls! This is the internet, where everyone is honest

I, for one, will refrain from voting in this poll, because I have integrity. However, if I lived in Pennsylvania, I would vote for Mr. Oz and Mr. Mastriano. Mr. Fetterman is a 'Bernie' Progressive, that if exploited properly, will not play out well in a general election, in Pennsylvania.
^^^^This

I don't live in PA so I won't vote in this poll. That said, like you, if I did live in PA I would vote for Oz and Mastriano.

Old 07-20-2022, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Mastriano isn't extreme at all, especially in comparison to Shapiro. Shapiro was in favor of all the COVID-19 idiocy, which did nothing except ruin people and children, and Shapiro wants abortion legal up until the moment of birth.

If people are interested in voting for "moderation," then Mastriano and Oz should get their votes. Fetterman is a far left wing lunatic who is more liberal than Bernie Sanders. He looks like some working class Joe, but all he is is another communist.
Those are your views, not mine. Since I live in PA, my vote will count. I have voted by mail in ballot, but with this election I will cast my vote in person at the polls. Too much s...t with mail in ballots here in this state.

I have a PA Real ID Drivers License with the Gold Star. Good enough ID at the polls? We will see what happens in November.

Old 07-21-2022, 10:22 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
That is true, as we learned this when Mrs. Clinton won the state in the 2016 election... Oh, wait a minute!...

The rural areas, specifically around Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, are not quite as Democratic as they used to be. Winning the cities of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh is no longer enough for a Democrat to win the state.
Fetterman is a clown but PA has become weak. Governor Wolf shut down much of the state and shut down the second most businesses in the country behind California, and the the live in fear folks praise him for it, while people have left the state in droves over the last 2 years because of the ridiculous virus restrictions…and the shutdowns caused a huge blow to the economy as folks simply traveled to neighboring states to purchase items and PA lost tax revenue.

Old 07-26-2022, 12:00 PM

41,965 posts, read 75,217,462 times
I'm not voting for a carpetbagger (Oz), nor for a man who will attempt to take my rights away as a woman and as a registered voter (Mastriano).

The PA GOP needs to do better than these two clowns.

Old 07-26-2022, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I'm not voting for a carpetbagger (Oz), nor for a man who will attempt to take my rights away as a woman and as a registered voter (Mastriano).

The PA GOP needs to do better than these two clowns.
Rep points to you for everything you said. Add another. Mastriano wants to arm PA Teachers. Hell NO. I retired from Education in "LIBRUAL" Florida. Worked in 2 schools that had lockdowns with armed criminals on campus. After Sandy Hook, some local legislator wanted to arm school staff. The Principals, Teachers, and PARENTS all said No to this legislation. Mastriano says let them get a carry permit, and take an "HOURS long" gun safety course? ROFL In comparison to fully trained, active duty LEO's on campus??????

FTI, people, that small city in Florida where I worked had armed, active duty LEO's in every school; one in every elementary, two in every middle school, and three in every HS, but that will increase your TAXES. I would not trust some Teacher with hunting or safety course training over them.

Edit: Chaulk up another NO reason for Mastriano.

Last edited by Jo48; 07-26-2022 at 01:56 PM..

Old 07-27-2022, 03:19 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle5051 View Post
No one cares. As long as the virus of liberal doesn't win. I see sloppy John constantly walking down at the water front. Never ever was in Harrisburg. We always wondered when did Mr. I need a bath and clean clothes.. Ever work.
Jesus Christ, MLK and Abe Lincoln all suffered from the "virus" of being liberal.

Old 07-27-2022, 08:50 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,966,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Rep points to you for everything you said. Add another. Mastriano wants to arm PA Teachers. Hell NO. I retired from Education in "LIBRUAL" Florida. Worked in 2 schools that had lockdowns with armed criminals on campus. After Sandy Hook, some local legislator wanted to arm school staff. The Principals, Teachers, and PARENTS all said No to this legislation. Mastriano says let them get a carry permit, and take an "HOURS long" gun safety course? ROFL In comparison to fully trained, active duty LEO's on campus??????

FTI, people, that small city in Florida where I worked had armed, active duty LEO's in every school; one in every elementary, two in every middle school, and three in every HS, but that will increase your TAXES. I would not trust some Teacher with hunting or safety course training over them.

Edit: Chaulk up another NO reason for Mastriano.
Yes, we can't have teachers being able to defend themselves!

That would be terrible!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections