Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2022, 10:07 AM

13,273 posts, read 7,321,255 times

Advertisements

Registered republicans only make up 34% of the voters this win is not an indicator of who will win in November.

https://azsos.gov/elections/voter-re...-election-data

I can't wait to hear the crying from the MAGA's when Lake loses this time around there won't be any stupid audit.

Old 08-05-2022, 10:08 AM

6,105 posts, read 2,728,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
The entertainment value of a Lake governorship and a Masters senate seat would be awesome.

However, if normal people who realize these two are beyond the pale come out and vote in Hobbs and Kelly, the whining and crying about election fraud is going to be off the charts good.
As someone who has lived in AZ for over 30 years and knows the politics here quite well. I can tell you have a better chance of winning the next Billion mega millions than any Trumper winning statewide office this election.

Old 08-05-2022, 10:23 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgustav View Post
Katie Hobbs is a weak Democrat candidate for governor, she was a social worker prior to entering politics.

She also lost a discrimination lawsuit from 2015 of one of her black staffers, Talonya Adams who was receiving less pay for equal work -

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/...-wins-lawsuit/
Hobbs is a normal rational candidate, why anyone would want Lake a governor escapes me. This should seal the deal for Hobbs.

Old 08-05-2022, 10:24 AM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Registered republicans only make up 34% of the voters this win is not an indicator of who will win in November.

I can't wait to hear the crying from the MAGA's when Lake loses this time around there won't be any stupid audit.

and Democrats is 30% your point? I will laugh more when Lake wins especially after Sinema signed that big tax and spend bill. Wait until Arizonans find out how much is their bill.

Old 08-05-2022, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Hobbs is a normal rational candidate, why anyone would want Lake a governor escapes me. This should seal the deal for Hobbs.

rational? LMAO!! She is for Biden's proposals. Arizonans had to pay 2.75 million dollars in a lawsuit to her staffer for her discrimination on the job. Thanks for the laugh but then again these are the same people that voted for Biden.

Old 08-05-2022, 10:38 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,461,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
She spent a lot of time and effort repeating election lies. That is what she is known for.

Kari Lake Cried Foul at Election Results. Then She Started Winning

One would think that this primary win for her would restore everyone's faith in the election process.

But no. When she loses in November she will claim it was rigged.

Lather, rinse, repeat ...
Like Democrats never question or lie about the election process or voting I.D. laws. Save me the b.s. Democrats don't treat that gap tooth blimp in Georgia running for governor the same. She is royalty.

Democrats double standard.
Your rant is disingenuous.

Democrats ask for recounts, then abide by the results. Close elections certainly deserve recounts.

The common practice today for MAGA type Republicans is to cast aspersions on the entire process, even before votes are cast, and claim the election was rigged ... which it is not.

Republicans have no shame, even throwing fellow Republicans to the wolves claiming that somehow they let it happen or conspired or something.

We have seen you guys calling for blood when good Republicans refuse to go along with election lies. And we have seen the death threats which inevitably come afterward.

You people have got to stop with this nonsense. It is a real disgrace and the American people are sick of it.

Old 08-05-2022, 10:40 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,461,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post

They will cry, they won't believe it. They might act out with threats.

Those people are dangerous.

Old 08-05-2022, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post

The common practice today for MAGA type Republicans is to cast aspersions on the entire process, even before votes are cast, and claim the election was rigged ... which it is not.
The pot calling the kettle black. This is what the Democrats have been doing for years, cast aspersions to the elections and voting I.D. laws calling it "Jim Crow on steroids", Russian hoax, and We need to pass a voting rights bill to protect democracy from Republicans. It doesn't stop there but our justice system and police.

So save me the comedy. That train is never late. When Democrats lose Congress and also that gap tooth blimp in Georgia, watch the attacks on the system and that We need more laws to save "democracy"

Old 08-05-2022, 11:43 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,330,074 times
Kari Lake is an airhead.

Donald Trump watched the polls; he endorsed candidates who were projected to win. The candidates Donald Trump endorsed would have won without this endorsement.

Old 08-05-2022, 11:47 AM

7,825 posts, read 4,568,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Time will tell. Maricopa County makes up something like 62% of the population in AZ, right?
I believe that's right. The next largest population center is Tucson, in Pima County. If you want to win a statewide office in AZ, you need to win Maricopa and Pima.

The biggest issue I have with her is has she demonstrated any leadership skills? In my estimation the skill set required to read a Tel-E-Prompter is quite different than the skill set managing a three billion dollar a year enterprise like the state of Arizona.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections