Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2022, 01:56 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

If I cost my company 2.75 million dollars for discrimination on the job they will not promote me or get calls from other places to hire me. Why Democrats are supporting this garbage is beyond me. I guess she is "great" with LGBT so having a short memory is a must voting for her.

If that person I screwed up is black and I'm white, I'm done. Forget a future in politics.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 08-05-2022 at 02:06 PM..

Old 08-05-2022, 02:02 PM

Hobbs discriminated against a black woman in government and the jury awarded her 2.75 million of taxpayers money. Why is this garbage being supported by Democrats for head of the state is beyond me. If Trump or a Republican did that, they would get crucified.

2.75 million for discriminating on a minority. She can't hide from that. Lake will pounce her on that.

Old 08-05-2022, 02:12 PM

The black woman, Talonya Adams, the victim said: “I do not believe she is fit to serve,” “I do not believe she’s a person that should be bestowed the power or the authority to govern the citizens of Arizona.”

Ouch. I hope Lake brings her to the debates and sits her in front and rallies. Discriminating on black people and costing the good citizens of Arizona millions of dollars they work so hard is not a good leader. We can't have that in the Governor's mansion.

No to discrimination and No to racism.

Old 08-05-2022, 02:38 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,389,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
ahhhhhh so Trump likes her. That's the problem. I didn't noticed that. Funny that people that hate Lake doesn't mention 1 policy that affects the people of Arizona. It's TDS full swing. They are so funny.
You don't figure Trump's endorsement helped Ms. Lake in the primary election?

I didn't describe anything in my post as a "problem". I just offered my opinion of how she won her primary.

Old 08-05-2022, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
You don't figure Trump's endorsement helped Ms. Lake in the primary election?

Well, she had the GOP establishment and sitting governor against her. Even the National Review was against her and she won all 15 counties and there still 100k votes to count to expand on her lead.

Trump helped her against the 1 sided attack within the party. Even the RINOS, the McCains, were against her. Meghan went nuts after she won on twitter.

Meghan doesn't have a problem wit Hobbs costing the taxpayers of Arizona millions of dollars discriminating on a black woman on the job but Trump liking Lake? NO WAY! Meghan went off like somebody took away her box of donuts. Funny.

Old 08-05-2022, 02:48 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
What has Hobbs done for Arizona apart costing the Arizonans tax payers 2.75 million dollars for her discrimination at the job and her stupid Biden's Green New Deal ideas at the expense of the pockets of taxpayers?

I don't know about you but if you cost your company 2.75 million dollars for your own discrimination at the job they are not going to promote you, they will show you the door but here you are wanting this garbage running the state. Democrats do that a lot.
Well she handled herself quite well as secretary of state through the Fann and Cyber Nijas debacle, several audits later Kari Lake can't even bring herself to state the election was stolen or criticize Trump's claim of thousand of dead people voting. She was a democrat then switched parties after Hillary lost to Obama, now she is a conservative? yeah right.

The last thing this country needs is an election denier after what happened Jan 6. Kari Lake has proof of election fraud but she won't tell anyone, sure that's a credible candidate.

Old 08-05-2022, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Well she handled herself quite well as secretary of state through the Fann and Cyber Nijas debacle, several audits later Kari Lake can't even bring herself to state the election was stolen or criticize Trump's claim of thousand of dead people voting. She was a democrat then switched parties after Hillary lost to Obama, now she is a conservative? yeah right.

The last thing this country needs is an election denier after what happened Jan 6.
The last person Arizona needs is a discriminatory racist garbage as governor that cost the people of Arizona millions of dollars in a discriminatory lawsuit. You democrats should have picked MARCO LOPEZ, a real minority over this woke garbage and it's going to cost the Democrats.

I know it takes like 10 posts to sink in your brain: Hobbs was found guilty of discriminating in the Arizona government against a black woman and the Arizonans taxpayers had to pay millions of dollars and you call that "handled herself quite well? I know crack is whack but come on dude, stop taking comedy too far.

Old 08-05-2022, 03:36 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,389,243 times
Quote:
...Trump helped her...
Thank you, which is precisely why I mentioned Trump's endorsement of her in my post. No mention of any "problems", at all.

Old 08-05-2022, 04:57 PM

444 posts, read 322,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

The last thing this country needs is an election denier after what happened Jan 6. Kari Lake has proof of election fraud but she won't tell anyone, sure that's a credible candidate.
No, she didn't handle herself well during the election, the entire country was waiting over a week after the election for the final vote count within Maricopa County to figure out who won AZ. The Ninjas provided what they could in the audit, given that they were not allowed to check signature verification during the audit. They were also not given any standard set of election procedures for Maricopa County during the audit. Dr. Shiva provided this information along with other alarming information such as having several precincts in Pima County counting more votes than registered voters in the precinct.

Hopefully AZ will perform better this November given that ballot harvesting has been outlawed in the state and Zuckerberg claims that he won't use his non-profit election organizations within the 2022 election. Those organizations were involved in the AZ 2020 election.

Old 08-05-2022, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Thank you, which is precisely why I mentioned Trump's endorsement of her in my post. No mention of any "problems", at all.

You proved my point. You know what's funny, Karrin Taylor Robson refused to say whether, if she had been governor, she would have certified the results of the 2020 Presidential election in Arizona. She questioned the legitimacy of the election,asserting that "the elections weren't fair" and that "our election was absolutely not fair. She even went further and said she would enforce Arizona's-pre-Roe abortion ban , which would criminalize the action in most circumstances.

But since Lake was endorsed by Trump and the moderate out of the 2 and the stronger candidate to win the general, she is labeled an extremist and crazy while Robson was given a pass by the press and backed by the GOP establishment and the sitting governor and the anti- Trumps.

I really believe the Democrats wanted Robson to win the primary. She would have been easy to beat in the general. Lake is the strongest and better candidate for the general.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections