Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 04:28 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Getting the people who don't know where babies come from up to date.... Alex?

Last I looked no one has to have sex to live. They might enjoy it but with things as important as sex comes responsibility. I see you like to revert back to your famous question.

So let's say you have free will to have abortions....the gov. funds it and you can have as many as possible.....what happens when the cost become a burden can we move up the ladder and attack the cause of the problem....maybe the death penalty? I know that's extreme but it's right along the same train of thought.

The only thing separating them is # of weeks before life....which is not known and may never be known.
I haven't the faintest idea who Alex is but my question is famous!!!????

Good....maybe someday someone will be able to answer it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2008, 04:31 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,477,016 times
Well famous to you....

Alex Trebek from jeopardy

IMO

Abortion = The Easy Path
Social Responsibility = The Hard Path

Old 08-22-2008, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Well famous to you....

Alex Trebek from jeopardy

IMO

Abortion = The Easy Path
Social Responsibility = The Hard Path
Well, ya, you're a man and will never have to face that decision.....THAT is the EASY path!

Old 08-22-2008, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Well, ya, you're a man and will never have to face that decision.....THAT is the EASY path!
So......These days I could lose everything for not owning up to my part. Which I don't think is enough for some ($225/2 weeks doesn't raise anything)

Old 08-22-2008, 06:54 PM

956 posts, read 1,235,304 times
Quote:
Well, an intelligent person would give "little Joey" an answer that would be appropriate to his age. I thought my answer WAS age appropriate for this forum....obviously not for SOME.
Simmer down, Who ..... I was just throwing a little levity into the moment.

However, to be technical since you're not in a playful mood, your description is not really about where babies come from ... it describes where sex comes from. But one can have sex with no baby and one can have a baby with no sex.

So ...

Old 08-22-2008, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMolly View Post
Simmer down, Who ..... I was just throwing a little levity into the moment.

However, to be technical since you're not in a playful mood, your description is not really about where babies come from ... it describes where sex comes from. But one can have sex with no baby and one can have a baby with no sex.

So ...
Sorry, but your whole post makes no sense....what do you mean by "simmer down, Who" ? You obviously are reading into my post something that wasn't there and expect obedience from me...good luck

The rest of your post doesn't seem to have anything to do with the topic....

Old 08-23-2008, 07:31 AM

*flies slowly way way way over the head*

Old 08-23-2008, 02:40 PM

956 posts, read 1,235,304 times
Quote:
Sorry, but your whole post makes no sense....what do you mean by "simmer down, Who" ? You obviously are reading into my post something that wasn't there and expect obedience from me...good luck

The rest of your post doesn't seem to have anything to do with the topic....
Speaking of making no sense, what the heck is this post about?

I said simmer down because you were so clearly annoyed with my attempt as levity.

Obedience? What the heck are you talking about, Who? The post you quoted was just a joke ... nothing more. Lighten up. A little smile in the middle of all this rhetoric is a good thing.

I honestly thought you would laugh it all off. So much for that attempt. Trust me, I won't do it again now that I know.

Old 09-06-2008, 05:35 PM

2 posts, read 2,614 times
Default idiots

who me?,

you are a parasite on the face of the earth, sucking the life from all the living by presenting questions and ridiculing the answers of others without validating your worth to society by actually producing anything of substance of your own.

Last edited by oifnurse; 09-06-2008 at 05:44 PM..

Old 09-06-2008, 05:42 PM

2 posts, read 2,614 times
bbutrell,

you really take the entire baking (not just the cake) section here. I believe in the old testament of mosaic law which preaches an eye for an eye. rules of the day. i would love to have one of those babies, born to whatever term you would like to spin up, live to adulthood and pack you in a nice warm sac and suddenly scrape you from the inside and suck the intracranial contents from your fossa, oh unless that has already been attempted at birth and you are one of those living babies trying to make a go of it in society. he he he he
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections