Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 02:16 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,454,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmdude View Post
Another question: if she has quit 5-6 colleges, then do you question her judgement - afterall she was wrong 4-5 times! College is a simple decision - what about complex national decisions?
Not only that, but it also shows a lack of follow-through on her part. When things don't go as planned, move on another college until they do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2008, 02:22 PM

1,147 posts, read 1,899,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
Not only that, but it also shows a lack of follow-through on her part. When things don't go as planned, move on another college until they do.
I thought Republicans were always right the 1st time because changing your mind is just code for "flip flop"

Old 09-09-2008, 02:26 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,340,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
How the hell does Karl Rove still have his hand in anything political?
Maybe it's because he made the Dems look like the fools they are --- twice.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:28 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,689,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOC View Post
I thought Republicans were always right the 1st time because changing your mind is just code for "flip flop"
She was a flip flopper but the lord told her it is ok - who are you to judge. Now if you can get her to flip flop on her stance on free speech, library books, etc .....

Old 09-09-2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Looked at from another perspective, it shows a determination to achieve success.

After all - look where she is, then look where you are.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:34 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,454,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Looked at from another perspective, it shows a determination to achieve success.

After all - look where she is, then look where you are.
Well, I have no desire to pursue a career in politics so your last point is moot. Nice try though.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:37 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,941,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
THANK YOU! I am so sick of seeing desperate libs here post anything and everything from the internet and promote it as if it were some sort of valid source of information. Wikipedia is not error-proof, by any means, but it's pretty doggone good if you want to get the right info.

Palin did have a lot of financial burdens getting through college. I applaud her resourcefulness. I'd bet half the idiots that are saying anything about her have never even stepped foot on university soil. Pathetic!
If you actually go in and read the wiki article instead of taking another Palindrone's skewed post, you will see that it shows 2 pageants, one gave her a scholarship. There is no mention of another pageant or job while in one of her 4 schools. What happened to the scholarship she had?

How do you know what financial burdens she had from that article? Does it mention food stamps or welfare or the phrase "financial burdens" at all? You are calling out people in regards to making stuff up yet a sentence later you do the same.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:38 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,941,585 times
Quote:
Are the Dems the fools or the American people for believing the Rovian message? I go with the latter and I am being proven right daily with these two mouth breathers running for POTUS.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:45 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,689,002 times
Quote:
I am with you on this one. Dems do not know how to really fight.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Well, I have no desire to pursue a career in politics so your last point is moot. Nice try though.
You may change your mind. Think of Sarah then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections