Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2008, 10:01 PM

511 posts, read 658,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
How does a birth certificate that does not exist get sealed?
so true.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:01 PM

532 posts, read 859,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
To whom? That's the question I'm asking you. Who do you want him to show it to? Please name the government agent or agency he should show it to in order to verify his eligibility. It shouldn't be too hard.
He should show it to the People--the ones who vote. Surely he would want the "People", he wishes to represent, to know that he is who he says he is--or does he consider them as irrelevant--too stupid to stoop to please. That sounds dictatorial to me. I, for one, don't want someone representating me, who thinks that I am not "worthy" of their "lofty" confidence. It isn't asking much, to produce a simple document that would placate the "humble followers"--. Then they will be satisfied, and continue the worship at the feet of the "Master". Just give them an original document, not a copy, and they will be happy. As a thinking Independent voter, I don't fall into the catagory of being duped by big government, and their choices of who they want to be President. Of course, the "powers that be" will push the one they want on the insipid people. who will follow suit, and not demand their rights--the right to know who they are voting for.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:02 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,684,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
Let's go over this one more time. The GOVERNOR OF HAWAII SEALED THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE AFTER MEMBERS OF THE MEDIA TRIED TO GET ACCESS TO IT. Obama had nothing to do with that even according to any of the articles linked in this thread. It's obvious you can type, but can you read?
Lets go over this so you can even understand it.

Obama went to Hawaii to get it sealed. The Gov sealed it to keep the peace.
What cant you understand about it, gosh, this is easy even for you.

So what if the media wanted to see it, why not show it to them?

Something to hide?

Do you not think it is strange that he appears in Hawaii on the same day that Andy Martin was at the courthouse looking around?

Do you think it was wrong of him to lie to us about the real reason he went to Hawaii?

Old 10-27-2008, 10:04 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,684,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
case closed.

can this thread get locked now???

Why?

It got sealed so no one can see it and copy it and you know it.

Fake or real, it got sealed and Obama lied to us why he went to Hawaii.

Why is it hard for you to see that?

BK, keep trying, you know something is very fishy about this or you would not keep trying to get the thread closed.

How about being honest with yourself and admitting something is very wrong with this picture.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:05 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,191,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post

Something to hide?

Do you not think it is strange that he appears in Hawaii on the same day that Andy Martin was at the courthouse looking around?

Do you think it was wrong of him to lie to us about the real reason he went to Hawaii?
The f'n media has no right, nor authority to see it....grow up!

Old 10-27-2008, 10:06 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,154,199 times
Quote:

Something to hide?

Do you have any proof that he went there to get it sealed? The governor made that call. The Obama campaign has already released a copy of the certificate and you claim it's a fake.

I don't know that Obama lied about his reason for the trip. I do know he lied about his intentions regarding FISA and he voted along with McCain for the bailout legislation. So you go on and on about this silly "issue". Personally, I have plenty of other reasons for not supporting Obama, but your claims are full of fail and hurrrrrrr. You need a new strategy.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:09 PM

1,302 posts, read 3,306,009 times
Default Tomorrow's News Headline

Quote:
Why?

It got sealed so no one can see it and copy it and you know it.

Fake or real, it got sealed and Obama lied to us why he went to Hawaii.

Why is it hard for you to see that?

BK, keep trying, you know something is very fishy about this or you would not keep trying to get the thread closed.

How about being honest with yourself and admitting something is very wrong with this picture.
Tomorrow's News Headline:
Obama birth conspiracy uncovered by City-Data Poster

...CIA and FBI decide to turn to CD discussion boards to discover other truths including the location of Jimmy Hoffa's body...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:13 AM

881 posts, read 1,588,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Obama & DNC Admit All Allegations of Federal Court Lawsuit - Obama’s “Not” Qualified to be President

Obama Should Immediately Withdraw his Candidacy for President

For Immediate Release: - 10/21/08 - Complete contact details and pdfs of this press release and motions filed by plaintiff Berg today are at the end of this article

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/21/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and tbe DNC “ADMITTED”, by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal lawsuit. Obama is “NOT QUALIFIED” to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

obamacrimes.com

Most judges are on the far, far left (right there with B. Hussein). The trial judge dismissed the case at one point (Oct 24th, 2008 I think), but it's gonna go on appeal now.

If Obama was indeed born in Hawaii and then renouced US Citizenship for Indonesian citizenship, then he is an illegal alien in the USA today.

His wife, Michelle would have to file an I-130 USCIS form to get Obama his US Citizenship back.

But Obama would not be able to even get a Green Card in USA because Obama has claimed US Citizenship (fraudulently) if he lost his US Citizenship in Indonesia.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:29 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,969,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
No doubt because the judge is smarter than you are, and praise God for that!
Well if refusal for a judge to look at the facts of the case makes him smarter, then I guess we should just close all the schools down and send the kids home. And I can't praise God when we are about to elect a man who supports abortion on every level. He even voted four times to make it illegal to try and save a child that survives a botched abortion. Obama believes rights are more important than a childs life. Even children outside of the mother do not have a chance under this man. He lacks the kind of christian compassion that one would expect to see if he really knew God.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:39 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,969,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
There's no excuse for the number of absolute fricking idiots who demand to see it. Did you demand to see McCain's? Did you demand to see Bush's? How do you know they were born where they said they were born? And you can't trust a picture on the internet. And you can't trust the GOP Governor of Hawaii. Who are you going to trust? Or do you all have to line up and see it yourself after becoming an expert in document forgery?

You are all complete laughingstocks. Especially the OP.
McCain handed over his paper work without protest, Obama as I understand has not. According to some of Obama's own family members, he was born in Africa, not Hawaii. Also, it is my understanding that they have been unable to locate any hosiptal records of his birth in Hawaii.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections