Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 04:52 PM

2,153 posts, read 5,543,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Where's the evidence to substantiate that?
I think the question would be where is the evidence that proves Sanrene wrong.

Go find it. Have fun searching.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2008, 06:17 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,097,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
You know what's funny, the person who posted that link, and the other right wingnuts, were whining that taxing the oil companies on their windfall profits would hurt them.....hypocrites!
Please see my thread:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...ama-crowd.html

Old 12-04-2008, 09:27 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,209,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Yep you hit the bullseye with that post, I added to your rep points yesterday.

Old 12-06-2008, 06:36 AM

31,687 posts, read 41,086,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Kooter; Obama is the most un-vetted candidate in history. The media displayed an unusual amount of apathy toward all his "controversies".

For example; Did any MSM outlet ever conduct an in-depth investigation of his time at Annenberg, where he was CEO? The only one I know of was Stanley Kurtz, right-leaning journalist. The other outlets never bothered to tell us what kind of a CEO he would make based on his only experience - at Annenberg.
Oh really you mean CNN and Fox did a better job on John Adams?

Old 12-06-2008, 06:43 AM

4,697 posts, read 6,455,955 times
Darn it! After Obama was elected, I should have anticipated all the whining and crying on the right, and have invested in some Kleenex stock!

Although ... I suppose the time to have invested would have been just prior to the election. Just imagine the crocodile tears the night of Nov. 4th!

Old 12-06-2008, 06:49 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,976,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Obama is the most un-vetted candidate in history. The media displayed an unusual amount of apathy toward all his "controversies".
Yeah, we hardly saw anything about him in on the news at all. And the printed media? Forget it, they never wrote anything about him. McCain? Sure. Palin? You betcha. Plenty of articles about McKinney and Ron Paul. But nothing about this Obama guy...

Old 12-06-2008, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
Yeah, we hardly saw anything about him in on the news at all. And the printed media? Forget it, they never wrote anything about him. It was all McKinney and Ron Paul, but nothing about this Obama guy...
What is hilarious about that accusation is that he went to Harvard Law School. Nope nothing there to suggest inquisitive legal kind of people around. In fact I just posted a thread with this.
School buds: 20 Harvard classmates advising Obama - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081205/pl_politico/16224 - broken link)
But it’s the Harvard relationships that reach two decades back, forged during a popular constitutional law class, at the financial aid counter in Pound Hall, in Butts’ kitchen during a dinner party, through long nights at the Harvard Law Review. As distance separated them, Obama was the one to try to stay in touch — penning personal letters in the days before e-mail, picking up the phone to congratulate a friend on the birth of a child.

None of these people would have a clue on the law and what is a natural born citizen. Nope not at all. However what I am sure the fringe will say about this is. What a great group to forge a coverup. Obama knew from college days he would be POTUS elect and began the coverup them with the help of his crooked buddies from Harvard Law School. Darn elitist non real American New England Leftist.

Old 12-06-2008, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Yeah, we hardly saw anything about him in on the news at all. And the printed media? Forget it, they never wrote anything about him. McCain? Sure. Palin? You betcha. Plenty of articles about McKinney and Ron Paul. But nothing about this Obama guy...
I think the problem is that the Palin Dirt was falling from the sky and they believe the Obama dirt was to well hidden by him and his team because Obama is just plain smarter then the entire Republican National Committee and their campaign operations. Jerome Corsi could find it but the RNC and staff weren't smart enough to compete with Obama. Wow the man is truly brilliant. The RNC couldn't even cover up a shopping spree but Obama oh man what a man.

Old 12-06-2008, 07:01 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,976,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
However what I am sure the fringe will say about this is. What a great group to forge a coverup.
Clearly, Obama paid these Harvard guys to pretend they all knew Barack when he was a student there. Because everyone knows Obama never went to Harvard. Where are those records and nobody remembers him from there and those who do say they remember him were all bribed! It's just another one of those lies. And everyone knows Harvard grads need the money to pay off their student loans, so obviously Obama bribed them.

Also, I've heard from a reliable source that Obama did coke with those Harvard guys and had sex with them in a limousine. All of 'em at the same time. They rented a really big limo just for the occasion. And that's why Obama can now blackmail them into pretending they know him. So let's see, this proves lying, bribing, blackmail, drug use and limo sex. Uh huh, it does--I read it in a blog so that proves it!

Old 12-06-2008, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Clearly, Obama paid these Harvard guys to pretend they all knew Barack when he was a student there. Because everyone knows Obama never went to Harvard. Where are those records and nobody remembers him from there and those who do say they remember him were all bribed! It's just another one of those lies. And everyone knows Harvard grads need the money to pay off their student loans, so obviously Obama bribed them.

Also, I've heard from a reliable source that Obama did coke with those Harvard guys and had sex with them in a limousine. All of 'em at the same time. They rented a really big limo just for the occasion. And that's why Obama can now blackmail them into pretending they know him. So let's see, this proves lying, bribing, blackmail, drug use and limo sex. Uh huh, it does--I read it in a blog so that proves it!
What you may not know that I left out from the link is that the Harvard friends were all exchange students from various African and Middle Eastern countries who are now all American citizens with birth records showing them being born in? Yup you got it Hawaii. Do you know how to say Cell!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections