Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 07:23 AM

37,282 posts, read 19,276,757 times

Advertisements

Dirt? What dirt. I didn't see no dirt.

BTW - Who is this Obama guy?

I'm voting foir Strom Thurmond next month. Isn't everybody?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2008, 08:22 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,946,997 times
I owe a number of you some rep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterBrownBiscuit View Post
I took 3 years of Latin in high school and can still recall a few Xmas songs. But that doesn't mean I'm fluent in Latin or that I'm a Christian - it's just one of those things that sticks with you. I don't doubt that it's the same w/Obama.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~
Now, doncha know, ButterBrownBiscuit, that the simplest explanations are usually wrong? J/K

Old 12-06-2008, 09:25 AM

3,463 posts, read 7,314,659 times
Preach on brother!
YouTube - Produce the Dog Gone Birth Certificate

Old 12-06-2008, 09:26 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,040,289 times
another one that tried the new kool aid flavor: sour grapes..

Old 12-06-2008, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
another one that tried the new kool aid flavor: sour grapes..
How about this one? Did the Kenya Ambassador also drink the Kool Aid too? How about Obama's grandmother?

Obama's grandmother has admitted that she was at the birth delivery of her grandson in Mombasa, Kenya. Now the Kenyan Ambassador admits that Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. was born in Kenya:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14&feature=related

Is it any wonder that so many people want to see Obama's "vault" birth certificate...and refuse to accept just the certificate of live birth?

Old 12-06-2008, 09:57 AM

Another thread I have to post this on. The woman was not Obama's grandmother. She was his step-grandmother, e.g. a wife of Obama's father but not the mother of Obama's father. Plus, she herself never said Obama was born in Kenya, a translator did.

On Oct. 16, an Anabaptist minister named Ron McRae called Sarah Hussein Obama, the president-elect's 86-year-old paternal step-grandmother, at her home in Kenya. Two translators were on the line when McRae asked if the elder Obama was "present" when the president-elect was born. One of the translators says "yes." <snip>He opted not to include the rest of the call, in which he asks the question more directly—"Was he born in Mombassa?"—and the translators, finally understanding him, tell him repeatedly that the president-elect was born in Hawaii.

The fringe movement to keep Barack Obama from becoming president. - By David Weigel - Slate Magazine (http://www.slate.com/id/2206033/pagenum/all/#p2 - broken link)

You know, Kootr, I will follow you around from thread to thread to keep you from spreading this untruth.

Old 12-06-2008, 10:27 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,040,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Another thread I have to post this on. The woman was not Obama's grandmother. She was his step-grandmother, e.g. a wife of Obama's father but not the mother of Obama's father. Plus, she herself never said Obama was born in Kenya, a translator did.

On Oct. 16, an Anabaptist minister named Ron McRae called Sarah Hussein Obama, the president-elect's 86-year-old paternal step-grandmother, at her home in Kenya. Two translators were on the line when McRae asked if the elder Obama was "present" when the president-elect was born. One of the translators says "yes." <snip>He opted not to include the rest of the call, in which he asks the question more directly—"Was he born in Mombassa?"—and the translators, finally understanding him, tell him repeatedly that the president-elect was born in Hawaii.

The fringe movement to keep Barack Obama from becoming president. - By David Weigel - Slate Magazine (http://www.slate.com/id/2206033/pagenum/all/#p2 - broken link)

You know, Kootr, I will follow you around from thread to thread to keep you from spreading this untruth.
Good for you Katiana. they are coming across as shrill..

and its the alleged ambassador.. how would they know?
the US ambassador does not know all americans born in their jurisdiction.. geez...

this is sadly evidence that a mind is a terrible thing to waste...

Old 12-06-2008, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Good for you Katiana. they are coming across as shrill..

and its the alleged ambassador.. how would they know?
the US ambassador does not know all americans born in their jurisdiction.. geez...

this is sadly evidence that a mind is a terrible thing to waste...
You want something else Obama has lied about to debate?

"Obama's engaging in Kenyan politics while at the same time putting his own run for office at risk does not profoundly emphasize the risk of "divided loyalties"?

Let me introduce you to the Logan Act:
§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

Old 12-06-2008, 10:34 AM

Nice try at deflection, Kootr. Even though the topic is "Lie after Lie", we were talking about how the Kenyan ambassador (to where?) knew about Obama's birth for an absolute fact.

Old 12-06-2008, 10:49 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,939,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Nice try at deflection, Kootr. Even though the topic is "Lie after Lie", we were talking about how the Kenyan ambassador (to where?) knew about Obama's birth for an absolute fact.
Peter Ogego is the Kenyan Ambassador to the US. Now whether it was a legitimate slipped or just he did not realize the question is debatable.

If Obama was smart he would just produce the birth certificate before the media realizes that this will sell advertising in prime time. We all know the media are just a bunch of whxres and will do anything for ratings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections