Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 04:00 PM

1,229 posts, read 3,247,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker View Post
Except for when they show up hurt at the emergency room with no money to pay for their care. Or when they drive without a license and crash into someone killing them. Or when they rape and murder someone in the U.S.

Each of those events happened. I am sure the folks who were raped and murdered, etc. considered them a theat.
Each of those events is a lot more common amongst second, third and fourth generation Americans than by any of the illegals currently here. Wake up and eat an apple that was picked by an illegal . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2008, 04:01 PM

503 posts, read 938,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizbin View Post
I'm wide awake and see a lot of jobs that current citizens won't touch at any price being done by Mexicans and other Latin Americans, fella.
I lost my construction job that I had for 6 years thanks to them, and we just had a chicken factory raided here in Greenville, 300 of them were arrested and the next day there was a line a quarter mile long wanting a job. Yes jobs Americans dont want.

Old 12-02-2008, 04:03 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,473,927 times
Quote:
The dates are irrelevant, the facts are what they are.
Call it a friendly wake up call for those from a younger generation who may not remember what happened last year let alone 10 years ago.
The dates are very relevant when it begins with "It has now been 12 months since..." It demonstrates that you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about because you didn't even know the information was more than a decade old.

Old 12-02-2008, 04:15 PM

479 posts, read 661,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
The dates are very relevant when it begins with "It has now been 12 months since..." It demonstrates that you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about because you didn't even know the information was more than a decade old.
Typical dim witted response. Instead of focusing on the message you try to distract from the point of the message which is that allowing the government to disarm the people is a bad thing. I don't give a dang if it happened 500 years ago, the point is still valid.

I give up! Enjoy being a sheep.

Old 12-02-2008, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Typical dim witted response. Instead of focusing on the message you try to distract from the point of the message which is that allowing the government to disarm the people is a bad thing. I don't give a dang if it happened 500 years ago, the point is still valid.

I give up! Enjoy being a sheep.

I agree, I am so tired of people thinking that less gun availability means less crime, all it means is criminals have an easier time geting what they want.

Old 12-02-2008, 04:21 PM

18,359 posts, read 26,520,591 times
Quote:
Each of those events is a lot more common amongst second, third and fourth generation Americans than by any of the illegals currently here. Wake up and eat an apple that was picked by an illegal . . .
However in the case of illegals who do such crimes, if they weren't in the country in the first place, the crimes they did wouldn't of happened...

Old 12-02-2008, 04:22 PM

1,229 posts, read 3,247,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-vegas View Post
I agree, I am so tired of people thinking that less gun availability means less crime, all it means is criminals have an easier time geting what they want.
Well personally I'm kind of tired of loser gun nuts who think the government is after your toys . . .

Old 12-02-2008, 04:25 PM

34,251 posts, read 18,616,638 times
Quote:
Well personally I'm kind of tired of loser gun nuts who think the government is after your toys . . .

They are not toys. They are a means by which we protect our families whille some hide under the bed.....

Last edited by Pilot1; 12-02-2008 at 04:51 PM..

Old 12-02-2008, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Do you have your entire head buried in the sand, or are you really that disconnected to reality. Of course Liberals want to take our rights away, thats what gives them power.

Old 12-02-2008, 04:28 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,213,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
They are not toys. They are a means by which we protect our families whille you hide under the bed.....

and call 911 in hopes that the cops arrive before the felons rob you blind of your possessions and your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections