Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 08:41 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,575,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
All the reps have to do is sit back and let the dems do what they are doing and reap the benefits of their lies and failures.

Believe me you need to give credit to people. They are much to smart to allow a scam artist to dupe them twice and deal with Obama and his bands of misfits liars for 7 1/2 more years. Not going to happen.

Democrats did not win this election, Republicans lost this election.

We wont have a country left to vote for with Obama and Pelosi running it.

Talk about sheep, I believe its the die hard liberals who cannot be honest with themselves and speak up when someone like Pelosi is caught lying you people still defend her.

Wake up America you have just been fooled really bad.

Yes we can't is the new theme.
lmao Obama lies? At least his lies didn't kill 4000 of our troops over the WMD lie in IRAQ which Obama opposed even before he was in the US Senate.By the way the condition the GOP & Bush and his cronies left this nation practically is sinfull. I suppose you enjoyed borrowing hundreds of billions of dollars from China to rebuild IRAQ or what I would consider WELFARE but I guess as long as it isn't for libs it's ok. You wingers have a truly warped sense of reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2009, 08:55 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,908,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Returning to the constitution. You are kidding right? Do you know anything about the liberal party?

You have liberal judges who want to use foreign law instead of our law. You have a President who sites laws of foreign countries and wants them to be used here.

The liberals are NOT about our constitution.

How nice of liberals to mention this when your party has tossed our laws and constitution to the dogs.

Liberals look like fools saying this, one minute you people want to use the constitution and the next minute your party acts like it is not even there.

Tell me an example of what the rep party has done that was not in the constitution?

Again another liberal saying, its ok for my party to break the law but it is not ok for your party.

Liberals are becoming so power hungry they would sell their first born to have power and control to the highest bidder.

Sad.
Whoa there big guy!

Do you know anything about our constitution at all?

First there were federalists, and then there were republicans, of which I am one.

Our Republican Presidents were known for writing things like the Civil Rights (Dwight D. Eisenhower), freeing slaves (Abe Lincoln) reducing debt (Ronald Reagan), taxes. Keeping the gov smaller.

A Republican President never would have signed away Glass/Steagal like Clinton did, or create a welfare class like LBJ did.

Republicans are, or at least were, all about freedom and liberty, for all. And yet here we are, giving it up for the DEA (unconstitutional), IRS (uncostitutional), Patriot Act (unconstitutional), Dept of Homeland Security (unconstitutional), ATF (unconstitutional) ... and on and on....

Returning to a Constitutional form of central government would be the very best way for us, as Republicans, to go.

We were there once ... let's see if we can get back to it again.

Last edited by bigskydude; 05-19-2009 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections