Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 10:55 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,705 times

Advertisements

Uncut is the best....I could go back & highlight all the excellent posts on this thread, but I won't.
I don't believe in circumcision, unless its a medical necessity....
It's unnecessary, barbaric & besides that, uncut is much more fun
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2014, 05:30 AM

8 posts, read 11,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Stranger View Post
What are those mysterious "foreskin problens" Americans keep talking about? I've never heard of anyone having "foreskin problems".
Well, too tight foreskin is actually a pretty common problem. Of course it doesn't necessarily mean that everybody should be cut just in case...

Old 09-04-2014, 06:18 AM

228 posts, read 367,353 times
Only Muslims and Jews do it in Europe. Unless there are health issues I don't see any reason for someone to be circumcized.

Old 09-06-2014, 12:43 PM

2,467 posts, read 2,620,160 times
I only knew what circunsizion was after I made a quick search online after seeing it being questioned in an internet forum such as this.
I was probably already 15/16 at the time, very ignorant of me, but it goes to show how it's viewed around here.

Old 09-07-2014, 05:35 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,026,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Uncut is the best....I could go back & highlight all the excellent posts on this thread, but I won't.
I don't believe in circumcision, unless its a medical necessity....
It's unnecessary, barbaric & besides that, uncut is much more fun
Agree!

Old 09-07-2014, 08:34 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
I agree that it definitely looks better than when it is wrapped.
I disagree. I prefer the stout mushroom versus the slimy slug.

Old 09-07-2014, 09:46 PM

86 posts, read 95,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
Love uncut ****. I think circumcised ones are funny-looking. I prefer it natural. As a woman, I'm natural as well.

My husband is from Spain & I can't complain *hey, that rhymes* If we have any sons, we won't be circumcising them either.
Being born in USA to an American mother and a Danish father and partly raised in Europe I would say that circumcised penis look a bit strange even for me. I’m not cut myself I will admit but these penises have deep and nasty scars, although I have never examined one not being gay or an urologist. United Kingdom was apparently keen on it under the Victorian Area until around 1950. Australia has a rate of 10 percent. It is inexistent in New Zealand. Canada has a circumcision rate of around 30 percent but it is mostly minorities and English speaking Canadians. French Canadians does not practices it. United States is pretty much the only country were white Christians practice it. I lived in Boston for a fair amount of time and I would say that the circumcision-rate is around 60 percent in Boston – at least what I have read. Those states that include it Medicaid have a high prevalence while does who don’t have a low prevalence. It is also about the level of East-Asians and Latinos which by tradition don’t circumcise babies. It is very low numbers in Western United States (10-20 percent) and high in the Midwest (70-80 percent) and around 50-70 percent in the rest of the country. I still don’t get why white Christian Americans fancy it. Taxes shouldn’t be used for unnecessary operations.

Old 09-08-2014, 08:01 AM

26,874 posts, read 37,997,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddybrown View Post
French Canadians does not practices it. .
I believe they used to in the past but these days it is very rare. Most people now view it as a mutilation of their child's body.

Old 10-23-2014, 08:02 PM

1 posts, read 1,644 times
Quote:
Is it commonly practised or not ?
Here is a link regarding "Who In the World Gets Circumcised?" [url=http://www.circinfo.net/who_in_the_world_gets_circumcised.html][/url]

Old 10-23-2014, 08:05 PM

9,169 posts, read 13,236,856 times
Default How is Circumcision viewed in Europe ?

Quote:
Is it commonly practised or not ?
On Television.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe