Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2016, 02:11 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
I can imagine the tortures those captured random guys went and going through to collaborate on crudely concocted official stories. I dare you comrade Frolov to "infiltrate" naked Crimean steppes around Armyansk with 40 kilos of TNT on your back on top of 50 kilos of extra weight you carry around your belly. Here is a picture of an alleged Ukrainian commando:
https://twitter.com/dimsmirnov175/st...23823762305024
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 02:13 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
What proof do you want?
For example, that Putin blew up a house in Volgograd.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:23 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Russians have no shame to play this spectacle, the guy always stares at a point, I bet he reads something from time to time. But, OK, let's assume this guy is an evil ukrainian commando-terrorist Russian occupiers captured. If so, who is this guy and why he's free:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Strelkov_(officer)

Last edited by RememberMee; 08-11-2016 at 02:37 PM..

Old 08-11-2016, 02:36 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
For example, that Putin blew up a house in Volgograd.
I don't know about that, I've mentioned Moscow and Ryazan' where FSB operatives loaded the basement of an appartment high rise with hexogen explosives, were caught in the process and claimed that it was a part of an "anti terrorrist" drill. There is extensive literature on the subject, but no, I cannot make comrade Putin to admit and to take responsibility for all his crimes, and it seems to be the only proof you wouldn't deny.

Old 08-11-2016, 05:50 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
Quote:
I think the people who did are not officially affiliated with Kiev. No doubt Kiev supports those things, but passively.

No reason Russia needs a false flag, a false flag would be used to garner support, Russia already has support.

No reason Kiev would ever dare directly confront Russia.

Those idiotic, independent Kiev affiliated battalions running around doing what they want are probably the culprit.

I do not think there will be any escalation over this specific incident.
I agree. Kiev will not try to stop any of those guys because they don't want to and if they tried they would probably end up dead if they went too far.

The oligarchs control their own respective militias and they will use them. These guys were probably just some local nutters.

Old 08-17-2016, 10:16 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,565,479 times
How Russia Ruined American Plans in Crimea - Fort Russ

Old 08-17-2016, 10:24 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,017,586 times
Here I asked how the Ukrainians view the new union Russia-Turkey.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/com..._russiaturkey/

^ my reddit is solid proof of my never ending love for russia and western europe (got banned from both subredits yesterday lol...r/russia and r/europe - suckers :P).

Old 08-19-2016, 08:55 AM

Russia bans 'pro-democracy' group IRI led by Sen. John McCain

Russia bars McCain's democracy group as security threat | The Japan Times

IRI is one of two congressional oversight committees associated with the US State Dept's National Endowment for Democracy (NED), which along with USAID funds a lot of the political NGOs involved in overseas hotspots.

Old 09-14-2016, 11:54 AM

Origins of the war in Ukraine

https://irrussianality.wordpress.com...ar-in-donbass/

Old 09-29-2016, 05:00 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
Here's a lot of videos about what the JIT came up with concerning MH-217. The Malaysian airlines plane shot down over Ukraine in July 2014.

I heard that the rebels jacked it from an old military depot around Mariupol. There's good evidence that the TELAR used in the shoot down crossed the Russia/Ukraine border from Russia.

I highly doubt that the Russian MOD would have knowingly allowed the rebels to use one of them from their arsenal. I may well be wrong. I also know that things can be "borrowed" and I have heard the number on the BUK TELAR we are concerned with matches a BUK TELAR photographed in the Kursk region at some point.

It's a definite possibility that a group of concerned Russian military people allowed that vehicle to be used under the nose of their superiors or even better with approval of the people concerned with it.

Here's the vids. Very interesting.

LiveLeak.com - Press presentation of Joint Ivestigation Team on Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 disaster

I'm still not going to fault the Russians. This plane was in Ukrainian airspace and the responsibility of Ukraine. Kiev started this war, not the Russians or the rebels. The rebels did not mean to shoot MH-217 down. If Russia sent the BUK to help the rebels all the better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe