Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2016, 08:39 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Ukraine hopes for the support of the West (NATO). But this is a mistake. NATO will not to war with Russia in Ukraine.
Yup, comrade after two years of NATO Euro American impotence if not betrayal, Ukraine hopes for the support of the West, you know the same West that refuses to supply weapons and spare parts and does everything possible to pretend that nothing happens. Keep writing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Russia's economy is stable. Putin's rating over 80%. Russia does not need a war in Ukraine.
Propaganda induced ratings is nothing new. It is just that chauvinism induced ratings must be fed with blood and litte victorious adventures, otherwise mob focus fades back to the mundane things where nothing is as peachy as you suggest.

Old 08-11-2016, 12:01 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,812,184 times
Quote:
Ukrainian security services attacked the Crimea. Two Russian soldiers killed. Ukraine has denied any involvement. But two soldiers killed. Russian soldiers. West is playing a dangerous game. Russia will respond harshly. I think we should expect an escalation of the conflict.
I think the people who did are not officially affiliated with Kiev. No doubt Kiev supports those things, but passively.

No reason Russia needs a false flag, a false flag would be used to garner support, Russia already has support.

No reason Kiev would ever dare directly confront Russia.

Those idiotic, independent Kiev affiliated battalions running around doing what they want are probably the culprit.

I do not think there will be any escalation over this specific incident.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:09 PM

Funny, when the Russian fuhrer, who armed and blessed tens of thousands of the Russian nazi volunteers (not speaking of regulars) to invade and to kill Ukrainians, bleats something about "terrorism". Sometimes I wonder if Russian capacity for hypocricy and moral turpitude is limitless. Anyhow, the Russo Gleiwitz is crude, absurd and expedited. Which raises the questions: a) what's the rush, why they didnt put more efforts into that. b) Putin made public threats. A small street thug code of "ethics" Putin embraced demands threats to be backed with action. The spectacle is not over, more to come.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:27 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
I do not think there will be any escalation over this specific incident.
The UN Security Council discussing the situation behind closed doors. Russian soldiers were killed, it is not a joke. Russia definitely take action in response. Question: what will it be?

Old 08-11-2016, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Funny, when the Russian fuhrer, who armed and blessed tens of thousands of the Russian nazi volunteers (not speaking of regulars) to invade and to kill Ukrainians, bleats something about "terrorism". Sometimes I wonder if Russian capacity for hypocricy and moral turpitude is limitless. Anyhow, the Russo Gleiwitz is crude, absurd and expedited. Which raises the questions: a) what's the rush, why they didnt put more efforts into that. b) Putin made public threats. A small street thug code of "ethics" Putin embraced demands threats to be backed with action. The spectacle is not over, more to come.
You write only emotions and do not bring the proof. This is propaganda.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:45 PM

Statement by the foreing ministry of Russia

Old 08-11-2016, 01:53 PM

Quote:
I can imagine the tortures those captured random guys went and going through to collaborate on crudely concocted official stories. I dare you comrade Frolov to "infiltrate" naked Crimean steppes around Armyansk with 40 kilos of TNT on your back on top of 50 kilos of extra weight you carry around your belly. Here is a picture of an alleged Ukrainian commando:

Last edited by RememberMee; 08-11-2016 at 02:09 PM..

Old 08-11-2016, 01:56 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,019,409 times
man that comedy though...russia +turkey vs ukraine? who would've tought. Bulgaria-Greece- Macedonia seemed unlikely till recently too.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:07 PM

Quote:
You write only emotions and do not bring the proof. This is propaganda.
What proof do you want? Putin threats are public. Russian internet is littered with pages of the volunteer Russian nazi terrorists, dead and alive. Geez, Ukrainian collaborants in Donbass don't make any secrets about who's behind their backs. I know you could easily find all of that info, so I consider your denial of the obvious to be propaganda, a rather typical trick Russians use.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe