Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2017, 07:32 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
These boys will not let themselves to be starved to death, shot in the back of the head, driven on the German machine guns barehanded, beaten, insulted for their language and identity. They will fight back. That's what upsetting you comrade?
If you remember the Second World war,the Germans of to fighting is not allowed. They made a great Punisher. Read the story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2017, 07:37 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,430,555 times
Quote:
These boys will not let themselves to be starved to death, shot in the back of the head, driven on the German machine guns barehanded, beaten, insulted for their language and identity. They will fight back. That's what upsetting you comrade?
Well put. The entire country, and especially the youth, are becoming quite prepared to fight Russian invaders if need be.

Old 10-15-2017, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Well put. The entire country, and especially the youth, are becoming quite prepared to fight Russian invaders if need be.
Yeah, that's all. 5% -7% is undoubtedly the whole country, yeah. And those same invaders that did not come )) All well remember the howling "Putin put troops!" Oh Dreams dreams..

Old 10-15-2017, 07:51 AM

Meanwhile, the Western "benefactors" ,take out everything you can from Ukraine, not caring about anything. Removed the ban on the export of round timber, remember? Not for it was the Maidan? And now the end of the Carpathians, unfortunately. What places destroyed. That's what occupiers do.Yes.

But the blame for everything Russian )))

Old 10-15-2017, 07:51 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
I like your mention. But alas You have forgotten that in Russia, too, the famine was not only in the USSR.Remember? Or you were not told about this,because so made, taken out of context.. And even modestly silent, who in those years did not sell products of the USSR, in other words satisfied with the food embargo against the background of crop failure.
In Ukraine it was a full blown military operation to contain starving people in their villages and extinguish resistance. Adolf was a boyscout compared to that. Hunger and starvation in Russia was endemic even before Soviets much unlike Ukraine. Whatever hunger was in Russia at that time it was caused by agricultural disruptions during collectivization. In Ukraine foodstaff was confiscated, all of it, and then people were locked in their villages to die. It had all the elements of genocide aimed at peasants. Ukraine was a colony, this or that colonizer dominated urban centers, and peasants were the main source of Ukrainian identity. Many of those peasants fought for independence 20 years earlier. So comrade Stalin meant ethnocide by means of a limited genocide aimed at peasants. And then there was a turn of Ukrainian intellectuals to die by tens of thousands just because they were Ukrainians. It does not compare to Russia. Actually hundreds of thousands of Russian settlers arrived to occupy homes of the starved Ukrainians.

Old 10-15-2017, 07:54 AM

Quote:
In Ukraine it was a full blown military operation to contain starving people in their villages and extinguish resistance. Adolf was a boyscout compared to that. Hunger and starvation in Russia was endemic even before Soviets much unlike Ukraine. Whatever hunger was in Russia at that time it was caused by agricultural disruptions during collectivization. In Ukraine foodstaff was confiscated, all of it, and then people were locked in their villages to die. It had all the elements of genocide aimed at peasants. Ukraine was a colony, this or that colonizer dominated urban centers, and peasants were the main source of Ukrainian identity. Many of those peasants fought for independence 20 years earlier. So comrade Stalin meant ethnocide by means of a limited genocide aimed at peasants. And then there was a turn of Ukrainian intellectuals to die by tens of thousands just because they were Ukrainians. It does not compare to Russia. Actually hundreds of thousands of Russian settlers arrived to occupy homes of the starved Ukrainians.
You actually believe that?:шок:

Old 10-15-2017, 08:47 AM

Quote:
You actually believe that?:шок:
It is not a matter of belief. Even decimated Ukrainian archives have plenty of the damning documents. There are/were survivors. There is so much of research and witness you have to have an agenda to deny it all, and sure as Hell the Russians have plenty of it. What underlines the bestial nature of Russia is the fact that the bulk of surving documents is located in the closed Russian archives, and yet Russians keep on lying, which is actually normal Russian behavior, except in this case lies are more than just lies, it is damnation of Russia. What made me sick to my stomach is reading messages by supposedly sane Russians insulting, demeaning, making sick jokes about Ukrainians starved to death.

Old 10-15-2017, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Meanwhile, the Western "benefactors" ,take out everything you can from Ukraine, not caring about anything. Removed the ban on the export of round timber, remember? Not for it was the Maidan? And now the end of the Carpathians, unfortunately. What places destroyed. That's what occupiers do.Yes.

But the blame for everything Russian )))
Care about posting some images of Russian taiga, Brazilian jungle or American pacific west for that matter? I only wish Ukrainians were able to resist a temptation to turn everything in fast cash, but they are just people playing by the same rules as the Russians wiping out taiga.

Old 10-15-2017, 08:58 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grega94 View Post
That is really interesting, thanks for sharing
You can add to that I'm a humanist. I believe humans can do great things if we just take steps in the right directions. What could America and Russia accomplish for humanity if we worked together for the good of humanity instead of building enough weapons to destroy the very world we live on?

70 years ago the USSR and America had a choice. We all know which way our leaders took us but if another path had been chosen we could now have whole cities in orbit, maybe a moon base or a colony on Mars. It was all possible, it's not fantasy. What did our leaders give us?

I will say the I also love my own country. America is great and the people of America are great too but now and in the past we have been led so very poorly. I have nothing but contempt for politicians where ever they are from. Putin is a thief, a parasite on the Russian people but I look at my own (who will swear on their mothers grave that they're better) and see individuals as bad if not outright worse.

My thoughts may seem idealistic and unreal, even a fantasy but I'm not the only one that has them. Read some books by Carl Sagan. His thoughts on nationalism and the state of our race is pretty clear.

Old 10-15-2017, 09:01 AM

Quote:
It is not a matter of belief. Even decimated Ukrainian archives have plenty of the damning documents. There are/were survivors. There is so much of research and witness you have to have an agenda to deny it all, and sure as Hell the Russians have plenty of it. What underlines the bestial nature of Russia is the fact that the bulk of surving documents is located in the closed Russian archives, and yet Russians keep on lying, which is actually normal Russian behavior, except in this case lies are more than just lies, it is damnation of Russia. What made me sick to my stomach is reading messages by supposedly sane Russians insulting, demeaning, making sick jokes about Ukrainians starved to death.
In the worst traditions of Western propaganda ! Godless Russian nature, animals, deception. Although all the traditions, as usual. All his sins will be passed over to the enemy. It has become habitual for the West unfortunately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe