Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2022, 09:35 AM

26,778 posts, read 22,534,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Unreal undepowered basement shill for Vlad. Putin storm troopers invade another country to kill and wipe out Ukraine and its people to the glory of Russian Reich and fuhrer, imitating actions and language of Hitler 1 to 1, and you are discussing helmet signage, just give up, as ignorant as you are you have no processing power. You have polish blood in you? We poles do not shill for bloody Russian nazis.

You know, I would have reported this post as personal attack, but I already knew that the kind of hatred you were spewing against the Russians all these years couldn't have come from your regular American. It's usually coming from the Western Ukrainians and Poles.

The interesting thing is that this particular incident in history - this one, Volhynia massacre

does not register in the minds of people like you - that's how blinding and omnipotent the hatred towards Russians is.

I'd advise you to snap out of it.

It's not easy to live the life, guided by hatred.

I know that out of all people I could have lived the same kind of life, simmering in my hatred towards Russia for my own reasons, but I am grateful to god almighty that he opened my eyes early enough.

Last edited by erasure; 03-01-2022 at 09:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2022, 09:36 AM

12,393 posts, read 9,493,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Oh, quit lying already.
I understand your rabid hatred towards Russians - that's the kind I observed for the last seven years in Ukraine ( Western Ukraine in particular,) and that's precisely why Putin is doing the right thing, calling for denazification of Ukraine. Because this hatred is of unhealthy nature and simmers there from the times of the Nazi Germany.

Those of us that know history are well-aware why.
What I have written is very easy for anyone to verify, comrade. And your claims that this is conquest and subjugation are some kind of humanitarian action are pathetic.

There is all this talk of Nazis - well, speaking of Nazis, just like Vlaidmir Putin, Adolf Hitler invaded some central European nations using the justication that he was only doing this to protect ethnic Germans who were being persecuted. In some cases, there had been *some * trouble, but only minor trouble, and Hitler even carried out false flag attacks to create trouble between ethnic Germans and their host nations, to try to make it look a little more plausible. This is what Putin has been doing in Eastern Ukraine.

"[Hitler] was only working in the interests of protecting ethnic Germans throughout central Europe. Indeed, in Czechoslovakia there were several violent attacks on ethnic Germans by the Czech population, though these instances were relatively few. To strengthen his hand, Hitler had sent special units into the Sudetenland to fake anti-German attacks and increase anti-German propaganda. These false-flag operations gave Hitler the leverage he needed to issue ultimatums during the crisis, which led to his diplomatic victory."

https://www.deseret.com/2014/9/3/205...-start-of-wwii

Old 03-01-2022, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
What I have written is very easy for anyone to verify, comrade. And your claims that this is conquest and subjugation are some kind of humanitarian action are pathetic.

There is all this talk of Nazis - well, speaking of Nazis, just like Vlaidmir Putin, Adolf Hitler invaded some central European nations using the justication that he was only doing this to protect ethnic Germans who were being persecuted. In some cases, there had been *some * trouble, but only minor trouble, and Hitler even carried out false flag attacks to create trouble between ethnic Germans and their host nations, to try to make it look a little more plausible. This is what Putin has been doing in Eastern Ukraine.

"[Hitler] was only working in the interests of protecting ethnic Germans throughout central Europe. Indeed, in Czechoslovakia there were several violent attacks on ethnic Germans by the Czech population, though these instances were relatively few. To strengthen his hand, Hitler had sent special units into the Sudetenland to fake anti-German attacks and increase anti-German propaganda. These false-flag operations gave Hitler the leverage he needed to issue ultimatums during the crisis, which led to his diplomatic victory."

https://www.deseret.com/2014/9/3/205...-start-of-wwii

Not easy for me, so go ahead, bring the proofs.

So far all I can see are the rocket launchers/other military equipment put in-between the residential buildings of the Ukrainian cities by the so-called "defenders" - the Nationalist battalions, and now as it turned out - the Ukrainian marines are not letting the civilians to get out from besieged Mariupol as well.

Sorry I don't have time for your yet another rant on so-called "history," or rather the version of it, that's concocted in your head.

Old 03-01-2022, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
Then post it
One Nazi group in Russia is Russian National Unity, who still use a stylized swastika as their symbol.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_National_Unity

And here's a little info on the Wagner group and Rusich, who have been active fighting in eastern Ukraine for Russia for years.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/wagner...ine-undercover

Old 03-01-2022, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Not easy for me, so go ahead, bring the proofs.

So far all I can see are the rocket launchers/other military equipment put in-between the residential buildings of the Ukrainian cities by the so-called "defenders" - the Nationalist battalions, and now as it turned out - the Ukrainian marines are not letting the civilians to get out from besieged Mariupol as well.

Sorry I don't have time for your yet another rant on so-called "history," or rather the version of it, that's concocted in your head.
I have posted some photos, and so have others - and you insist this is all being done by the Ukrainians! So what good will it do for me to post more stuff just for you to make ridiculous alternative explanations for it?

Old 03-01-2022, 09:50 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times
Quote:
You know, I would have reported this post as personal attack, but I already knew that the kind of hatred you were spewing against the Russians all these years couldn't have come from your regular American. It's usually coming from the Western Ukrainians and Poles.

The interesting thing is that this particular incident in history - this one, Volhynia massacre

does not register in the minds of people like you - that's how blinding and omnipotent the hatred towards Russians is.

I'd advise you to snap out of it.

It's not easy to live the life, guided by hatred.

I know that out of all people I could have lived the same kind of life, simmering in my hatred towards Russia for my own reasons, but I am grateful to god almighty that he opened my eyes early enough.
Russian nazis deserve all the hatred, you are poison to the world, comrade Erasure I specifically told Vlad and you to burn in hell, our discussions are over.

Old 03-01-2022, 09:59 AM

7,329 posts, read 4,121,162 times
Quote:
Yes, German created false-flags in Czechoslovakia - its all true.

And yet, it's not the equivalent to Russia/Ukraine crisis.

The Crimea had Internationally monitored elections to remain in Russia. There was no irregularity in the elections. The Ukraine government and the EU accepted this election result. Then, the USA protested it.

Shortly afterwards, the Eastern Ukraine region had their own election. Donbas' results were the same desire to reunion with Russia. Partly egged on by the USA, Ukraine refused to let Donbas go. Instead, the Ukrainian government disregarded the Minsk agreement of permitting minority rights. The Ukraine banned the Russian language and sent troops into Donbas against its own citizens.

It's a different kettle of fish.

Old 03-01-2022, 10:01 AM

Quote:
One Nazi group in Russia is Russian National Unity, who still use a stylized swastika as their symbol.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_National_Unity

And here's a little info on the Wagner group and Rusich, who have been active fighting in eastern Ukraine for Russia for years.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/wagner...ine-undercover

I understand your miserable attempts to bring in all the Russian fringe groups as a "proof" of the "Russian nazification."
Does Russia have the Nationalist "ethnic Russians first" groups? Absolutely.

But they are all under the thumb of the Russian government, for a simple reason that the state that includes so many different ethnicities, ANY nationalist ideology is explosively dangerous, Russian nationalism including.

And that's why these fringe groups are under the government's thumb in Russia, while Ukraine is RULED by the Nationalists. They ARE the government, so learn the difference.

P.S. "Daily Best" is yet another propaganda outlet then, I safely assume?

Old 03-01-2022, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Russian nazis deserve all the hatred, you are poison to the world, comrade Erasure I specifically told Vlad and you to burn in hell, our discussions are over.

Leaving so soon?

Old 03-01-2022, 10:04 AM

Quote:
I have posted some photos, and so have others - and you insist this is all being done by the Ukrainians! So what good will it do for me to post more stuff just for you to make ridiculous alternative explanations for it?

You mean photos of the rocket launchers placed between the residential buildings, or what "photos"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe