Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2022, 10:09 AM

602 posts, read 495,659 times

Advertisements

Hey erasure, you know, there are still live cams online in Kyiv and Kharkiv. The bombardement is about to commerce, and I am sure someone like you would love to watch it.

The Russians are about to de-nazify Ukraine super duper thoroughly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2022, 10:12 AM

12,387 posts, read 9,493,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
You mean photos of the rocket launchers placed between the residential buildings, or what "photos"?
You are no more honest about your own conduct, than you are about Russia's.

Old 03-01-2022, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDentist View Post
Hey erasure, you know, there are still live cams online in Kyiv and Kharkiv. The bombardement is about to commerce, and I am sure someone like you would love to watch it.

Comrade erasure, will only claim that it's the Ukrainian army bombing their own cities. He seems to have delusions that Putin will give him a medal for tirelessly pushing Russian propaganda here.

Old 03-01-2022, 10:20 AM

7,324 posts, read 4,121,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
One Nazi group in Russia is Russian National Unity, who still use a stylized swastika as their symbol.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_National_Unity

And here's a little info on the Wagner group and Rusich, who have been active fighting in eastern Ukraine for Russia for years.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/wagner...ine-undercover
From your wikipedia link

Quote:
The group has since been officially banned in a number of municipalities including Moscow, Yekaterinburg, and Karelia. However this does not appear to have affected the group's membership or functions: "...in all of those places the organization has continued to function without any trouble. After the court bans were imposed on the RNU chapters, their leaders either changed the group's name...or else just went right on operating, saying that RNU was a public organization and didn't need to be registered"[10]
So evidentially Russia is not embracing the Nazi and have actually tried to reign them in.

We have Nazi groups here that are monitored by the FBI which are trying to reign them it.

It's not the same as the Ukraine which has actually embrace Nazi symbols and ideas in the army uniforms and ideology.

Since the Daily Beast is hardly a decent source, I googled the Wagner group. Yes, it was named after Wagner, Hitler's favorite composer. I can't find any other link between Nazi ideology and the Wagner Group. What I have found:

Quote:
"We’ve seen the Wagner Group active in the Middle East, certainly in Africa and even in Venezuela. They have caused no end of problems for U.S. policymakers, and there have been efforts to sanction some of their leaders," Dr. James Anderson, former Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, told Fox News Digital Monday. "Why they’re using them in Ukraine now is an interesting question because of the fact that Russia has already committed to an overt military effort. It could well be the case that these reports are true, they will be spearheading attempts to assassinate Zelenskyy and cabinet members."
https://www.foxnews.com/world/wagner...-group-ukraine

Quote:
lthough Russian leaders have denied its existence, the Wagner Group is closely linked with Russian armed forces and uses military transports to go in and out of conflict zones, according to reports. When Wagner mercenaries were sent to Venezuela in 2019 in an ongoing effort to help embattled president Nicolas Maduro, they reportedly arrived onboard Russian Air Force transport planes.

On numerous deployments in Syria, Wagner soldiers have flown in and out of the country on military transport aircraft, according to a 2017 report from the Institut Francais des Relations Internationales, a Paris-based think tank.

“Wagner should be viewed as a classic proxy organization†of Russia, according to CSIS, which earlier this month documented the arrival of Wagner operatives in Mali to train government forces and shore up the country’s military rulers.
https://nypost.com/2022/02/24/wagner...ng-in-ukraine/

The USA has Black Rock Mercenaries.

Quote:
While an army of 5,000 heavily-armed contractors recently replaced official American forces in Iraq, and many more have been recruited to protect private interests in the region, mercenaries are sent to many places that may surprise you.

In 2008, G4S swallowed up Armorgroup, whose 9,000-strong army of guards has protected about one third of all non-military supply convoys in Iraq (it's also notorious for its wild parties and for having Afghan warlords on its payroll).

But the combined group has a security presence in more than 125 countries, including some of the most dangerous parts of Africa and Latin America, where it offers government agencies and private companies heavily-armed security forces, land-mine clearance, military intelligence and training.
https://www.businessinsider.com/bi-m...yer-on-earth-1

I am NOT saying the Wagner Group and Black Rock are the same type of company/people. I am saying that there are shadowing companies in all governments. Black Rock has been charge with human rights abuses too.

War is a dirty business. The first thing to be lost in war is the truth. This is why diplomacy needs to be serious. The USA is not a serious country anymore. China is serious and will win the long game.

Old 03-01-2022, 10:27 AM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Hey erasure, you know, there are still live cams online in Kyiv and Kharkiv.
And?

I can not only WATCH, I can actually LISTEN to the people that live there.

I am talking about Kharkov at this point.

Quote:
The bombardement is about to commerce, and I am sure someone like you would love to watch it.
"About to commerce?"

On live cam?
What are you even talking about?

Quote:
Yes they will.

That's why this Ukrainian Nazi government needs to sit down and to negotiate as soon as possible, in order to prevent the further losses of civilian lives.

Old 03-01-2022, 10:30 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,438,262 times
Quote:

Actually someone like him should be teleported to Kyiv or Kharkiv and just die in Putin's hands. A better day for everybody.

Old 03-01-2022, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greysholic View Post
actually someone like him should be teleported to kyiv or kharkiv and just die in putin's hands. A better day for everybody.

Old 03-01-2022, 10:40 AM

10,067 posts, read 14,940,669 times
Another effect of the current invasion of the Ukraine is that the process for filing for residency in the Dominican Republic could get easier for Ukrainians. A Ukrainian woman (she has Dominican citizenship too by marriage with a Dominican, her name is Victoria Yakimova) that has lived in the DR for 8 years, sent a letter to the Dominican president asking for flexibility to Ukrainians wishing to apply for Dominican residency. Right now due to the war all functions from the Ukrainian government are cancelled, which makes it impossible for any Ukrainian to get DR residency.

The president has yet decided on this given it's a very new development.

https://cdn.com.do/nacionales/ucrani...-a-ucranianos/

It would be interesting to see if other countries make similar flexibilities to Ukrainians wishing to be in a safe place as long the war exist in the Ukraine.

Old 03-01-2022, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
From your wikipedia link

So evidentially Russia is not embracing the Nazi and have actually tried to reign them in.

We have Nazi groups here that are monitored by the FBI which are trying to reign them it.

It's not the same as the Ukraine which has actually embrace Nazi symbols and ideas in the army uniforms and ideology.

Since the Daily Beast is hardly a decent source, I googled the Wagner group. Yes, it was named after Wagner, Hitler's favorite composer. I can't find any other link between Nazi ideology and the Wagner Group. What I have found:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/wagner...-group-ukraine

https://nypost.com/2022/02/24/wagner...ng-in-ukraine/

The USA has Black Rock Mercenaries.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bi-m...yer-on-earth-1

I am NOT saying the Wagner Group and Black Rock are the same type of company/people. I am saying that there are shadowing companies in all governments. Black Rock has been charge with human rights abuses too.

War is a dirty business. The first thing to be lost in war is the truth. This is why diplomacy needs to be serious. The USA is not a serious country anymore. China is serious and will win the long game.
We have Nazis here also. Should Russia invade us, to liberate the US in another great and glorious military campaign and make us all speak Russian? You seem to feel that because Ukraine has these guys, that justifies destroying the country and having them live under Russian rule. The vast majority of the Ukrainain forces, are not Nazis. I believe that Ukraine tolerates these detestable zealots, precisely because they *are* zealots, and as such, they will be eager to fight back, instead of just hoping Russia stops its aggression - because Russia will not stop, unless you stop them. It's the Russian army that's been attacking Ukrainains in eastern Ukraine since 2014, and I don't think they were looking forward to giving up still more of their territory to Putin.

Old 03-01-2022, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
We have Nazis here also. Should Russia invade us, to liberate the US in another great and glorious military campaign and make us all speak Russian? You seem to feel that because Ukraine has these guys, that justifies destroying the country and having them live under Russian rule. The vast majority of the Ukrainain forces, are not Nazis. I believe that Ukraine tolerates these detestable zealots, precisely because they *are* zealots, and as such, they will be eager to fight back, instead of just hoping Russia stops its aggression - because Russia will not stop, unless you stop them. It's the Russian army that's been attacking Ukrainains in eastern Ukraine since 2014, and I don't think they were looking forward to giving up still more of their territory to Putin.

Are they sitting in the government?

Are they the Nationalists?

If no, pls get back with all your questions later.

But for now - very good news from the South-Eastern front coming for Russia.

Last edited by erasure; 03-01-2022 at 11:17 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe