Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2022, 04:48 AM

12,407 posts, read 9,510,794 times

Advertisements

The Russians have been shelling, bombing and missiling (if I can use it as a verb) both civil and residential targets in Ukraine, including government buildings, schools, apartment buildings, and hospitals. Putin, who is being perfectly parroted by the Russian trolls at City Data Forum, has blamed all of this tragedy on the Ukrainians - claiming they are shelling their own cities, not the Russians! Who is stupid enough to actually believe these ridiculous Russian lies to excuse their war crimes?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/ru...e-line-in-kyiv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1eO0OuApoQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2022, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
- No, he doesn't butcher with joy. He fought a civil war ruthlessly, there is a difference.

- No, he was not a Putin puppet. And the right sector were the ones shooting protestors.
It didn't begin as a civil war - it began as peaceful protests against Assad's repressive policies - he responded with snipers killing people in the crowds (just like your friend, Viktor Yanukovych). Then Assad - your other hero, when that didn't stop the protests, had his people machine-gunned at these protests. Then they began to fight back, and defend themselves, and in a matter of a couple of months, it deteriorated into a civil war, where Assad has used, together with the Russians, chemical weapons against his people.

Yanukovych was 100% a Putin puppet. And it's the Kremlin storyline that Ukrainians were killing their own people at the protests, just like Putin now says they are bombing their own cities. Utter nonsense. It's insulting to hear such "explanations" to excuse Russian crimes.

Old 03-02-2022, 05:10 AM

The world should never forgive, and never forget what the Russians are doing to Ukraine. The West doesn't need anything that Russians can do, or anything they can make, it's Russia who needs the outside world. They should just be excluded from transactions and cooperation with western businesses, from advanced technology, that's all - impoverish these people for at least 20 years. Make their country look like the rubble that they are reducing the nation of "their brothers" to.

Last edited by OutdoorLover; 03-02-2022 at 05:25 AM..

Old 03-02-2022, 06:38 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,429,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
It didn't begin as a civil war - it began as peaceful protests against Assad's repressive policies - he responded with snipers killing people in the crowds (just like your friend, Viktor Yanukovych). Then Assad - your other hero, when that didn't stop the protests, had his people machine-gunned at these protests. Then they began to fight back, and defend themselves, and in a matter of a couple of months, it deteriorated into a civil war, where Assad has used, together with the Russians, chemical weapons against his people.

Yanukovych was 100% a Putin puppet. And it's the Kremlin storyline that Ukrainians were killing their own people at the protests, just like Putin now says they are bombing their own cities. Utter nonsense. It's insulting to hear such "explanations" to excuse Russian crimes.
Please educate yourself: https://mronline.org/2021/12/11/the-...re-in-ukraine/

Old 03-02-2022, 06:46 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,019,409 times
Quote:

It's been said already that the wrongdoings of the Ukrainian government are no excuse for the genocide against children, elderly, people with disabilities or even the flora and the fauna if you will.

What Russia is doing now is a crime, end of story. Do you remember Zacharchenko? I had no idea where he is now but quick wiki check says he got killed...by Ukraine I presume. Fine. Russia should also kill generals and politicians too and not everyone else.

Old 03-02-2022, 06:48 AM

1,348 posts, read 624,729 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA0s...BE%D0%B4%D0%B5

Old 03-02-2022, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
It's been said already that the wrongdoings of the Ukrainian government are no excuse for the genocide against children, elderly, people with disabilities or even the flora and the fauna if you will.

What Russia is doing now is a crime, end of story. Do you remember Zacharchenko? I had no idea where he is now but quick wiki check says he got killed...by Ukraine I presume. Fine. Russia should also kill generals and politicians too and not everyone else.
Read the post I was replying to.

Old 03-02-2022, 07:01 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,019,409 times
Quote:
Read the post I was replying to.

I just did and I feel like I want those 5 minutes wasted from my life back...are you hinting that the attacks on civilians are all made up Ukrainian fakes? We gonna need huge evidence to support this. On top of that Putin already said Kievans should leave the city, is this too a fake video from ukraine?? This is by itself big crime too "people in hospitals leave the city since we come here because...nazis".

Old 03-02-2022, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
I just did and I feel like I want those 5 minutes wasted from my life back...are you hinting that the attacks on civilians are all made up Ukrainian fakes? We gonna need huge evidence to support this. On top of that Putin already said Kievans should leave the city, is this too a fake video from ukraine?? This is by itself big crime too "people in hospitals leave the city since we come here because...nazis".
No Euro, the poster said Yanukovych sent snipers to kill protesters. Stick to the subject.

Old 03-02-2022, 08:13 AM

6,791 posts, read 4,236,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
The world should never forgive, and never forget what the Russians are doing to Ukraine. The West doesn't need anything that Russians can do, or anything they can make, it's Russia who needs the outside world. They should just be excluded from transactions and cooperation with western businesses, from advanced technology, that's all - impoverish these people for at least 20 years. Make their country look like the rubble that they are reducing the nation of "their brothers" to.
Dude, Russia is the 5th biggest mining country in the world. They're not mining for food there, they're mining for materials needed in industrial production. Russia for instance is the source of about 1/3 of the world's palladium which is required in the manufacturing of cars and electronics.

While we can sort of get by without Russia's resources, doing so is expensive and will further drive up prices for many components already in short supply and with increased prices. That will increase inflation further.

Make no mistake, cutting Russia out will hurt Russia a ton, but it will have an effect on us as well.

It's a simple and obvious fact that Russia is more important for the world economy than Ukraine or Poland or the Czech Republic or Moldova or Romania. If we cut them out, they will turn to those who will do business with them which will be primarily countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America. In other words, while we pay out of our a**es to get stuff without dealing with Russia, China will get cheap af resources from Russia giving them an even more significant advantage than they already have.

And here's the funny part - we will end up buying all that stuff made in China with Russian resources and we'll pay more for it even though China paid less for the materials. In other words, not only will we still deal with Russia, we'll pay China a premium middleman fee so we don't do it directly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe