Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2022, 12:28 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times

Advertisements

Russian nazi thugs - occupiers fire weapons to intimidate a crowd of Ukrainian civilian protesters. It is just a matter of time they will start shooting at civilian crowds if not yet. Melitopol.

https://youtu.be/J_Yo8Uhe6Dw

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2022, 01:11 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Russian nazi thugs - occupiers fire weapons to intimidate a crowd of Ukrainian civilian protesters. It is just a matter of time they will start shooting at civilian crowds if not yet. Melitopol.

Nope, not Nazi.

You forget that I can watch the WHOLE thing, not just the snippets you offer with your propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kne0bk7plM

It starts mostly with the youngsters, that came of age during the last years of this Nationalist brainwashing.
Once the Russians hear the usual chanting of the Nazi youth groups, they fire in the air with the warning.
But when more and more people arrive with the protest, ( already adults) with demands "We are in charge here," Russian military machines simply turn away and leave.

That's NOT what I saw when Ukrainian troops were entering Mariupol seven years ago.

Then the protesting crowd was hit with the bullets, KILLING people.

You need that video again?

As far as I know, once Russian troops cleansed the area from the VSU ( Ukrainian troops,) they left this city in the video (Melitopol) as well.

So as I've said before and I'll repeat again - peace and prosperity to the denazified Ukraine.

( And no, it shouldn't be adjoined to Russia if people are not interested in it.

As long as the Nationalist regime is removed, let them proceed with their choices.
After all, that's how it was with Germany circa 1945.

Old 03-02-2022, 01:26 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post

Meanwhile, Ukrainian 'nazis' with their Russian POW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-HV2oUq8BM

Old 03-02-2022, 01:51 PM

^
Yet another propaganda video ( since no one is talking in there, just some subtitles.)

But overall, of course it was the masterminded in the Western high cabinets - to set Ukrainians against Russians and the other way around.

I remind again, that the founder of Azov battalion is an ETHNIC RUSSIAN.

The late popular Prime minister of the Donetsk People's Republic (DNR) was an ETHNIC UKRAINIAN.

With that being said, I want you all to have a look in the mind of the beast that the West brought to life seven years ago, with the single goal to destroy Russia.

Azov Fighters are Ukraine's greatest weapon and may be its greatest threat.

"I have nothing against Russian nationalists, or a great Russia," said Dmitry, as we sped through the dark Mariupol night in a pickup truck, a machine gunner positioned in the back. "But Putin's not even a Russian. Putin's a Jew."
Dmitry – which he said is not his real name – is a native of east Ukraine and a member of the Azov battalion, a volunteer grouping that has been doing much of the frontline fighting in Ukraine's war with pro-Russia separatists. The Azov, one of many volunteer brigades to fight alongside the Ukrainian army in the east of the country, has developed a reputation for fearlessness in battle.
But there is an increasing worry that while the Azov and other volunteer battalions might be Ukraine's most potent and reliable force on the battlefield against the separatists, they also pose the most serious threat to the Ukrainian government, and perhaps even the state, when the conflict in the east is over..

Amazing how in that article they complain that "Russian propaganda that claims Kiev's "fascist junta" wants to cleanse east Ukraine of Russian speakers is overblown."

Yet they add the name of yet another Nationalist battalion there

"..Other volunteer battalions have also come under the spotlight. This week, Amnesty International called on the Ukrainian government to investigate rights abuses and possible executions by the Aidar, another battalion..."

and keeping in mind that they skip the whole other cobweb of the Nationalist organization in Ukraine ( that in essence rule the country,) and by now we already know that Russian language is outlawed in Ukraine, how much of the "Russian propaganda" are we talking now, and at what point should we start talking about the "Western propaganda" already?

Last edited by erasure; 03-02-2022 at 02:05 PM..

Old 03-02-2022, 01:58 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,468 times
I wonder if anyone here is interested in the fate of Ukraine and Ukrainians in general?
I see that everything is devoted to how effectively Ukraine will commit suicide by killing itself by crashing into Russia, like a motorcyclist crashing into a wall.
Nobody cares about Ukraine and Ukrainians.The main thing is Russia and Putin.

Old 03-02-2022, 02:04 PM

27,564 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
I wonder if anyone here is interested in the fate of Ukraine and Ukrainians in general?
I see that everything is devoted to how effectively Ukraine will commit suicide by killing itself by crashing into Russia, like a motorcyclist crashing into a wall.
Nobody cares about Ukraine and Ukrainians. The main thing is Russia and Putin.
I'm sure hardly anybody likes to see innocent civilians including small children getting slaughtered by an invading country.

But, as things stand, there is not much any other country can do about it except apply sanctions on Russia. Nobody wants to start a World War, which would be far worse.

Old 03-02-2022, 02:10 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
I'm sure hardly anybody likes to see innocent civilians including small children getting slaughtered by an invading country.

But, as things stand, there is not much any other country can do about it except apply sanctions on Russia. Nobody wants to start a World War, which would be far worse.
In fact.the West used Ukrainians as cheap disposable weapons, which is not a pity.

Why are you blind to the children of Donbass? They tried to negotiate for 8 years and Kiev ignored everything. Why are you so blind?

One word from the US president would be enough to resolve this conflict.Words about negotiations with Donbass, or words that we should wait three months before the elections and not overthrow the president of Ukraine. It is a pity that this was not part of the plans of the USA and the UK.

Old 03-02-2022, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post

That's the bit that "hardly anybody" missed, when Donbass was bombed by the puppet government installed with the Western help.
Hypothetically speaking, it was one and the same country, and the government could slaughter its own citizens - innocent women and children including, as far as the West was concerned, but some of us know better, that it was really NOT "one and the same country."

Old 03-02-2022, 02:17 PM
rfb

2,594 posts, read 6,356,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
That's the bit that "hardly anybody" missed, when Donbass was bombed by the puppet government installed with the Western help.
Hypothetically speaking, it was one and the same country, and the government could slaughter its own citizens - innocent women and children including, as far as the West was concerned, but some of us know better, that it was really NOT "one and the same country."
I love the false flag narrative around eastern Ukraine (Donbass). Fabricate a crisis, even instigate one if necessary, and then invade. Refer to the democratically elected government as a "puppet". This "playbook" has been used before, but this time it is with the world watching.

Old 03-02-2022, 02:20 PM

12,429 posts, read 9,529,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
In fact.the West used Ukrainians as cheap disposable weapons, which is not a pity.

Why are you blind to the children of Donbass? They tried to negotiate for 8 years and Kiev ignored everything. Why are you so blind?

One word from the US president would be enough to resolve this conflict.Words about negotiations with Donbass, or words that we should wait three months before the elections and not overthrow the president of Ukraine. It is a pity that this was not part of the plans of the USA and the UK.
Nonsense, comrade. The Kremlin has been sending Russian soldiers to eastern Ukraine to kill Ukrainians and instigate trouble for 8 years. Then as now, they didn't even tell their soldiers where they were going - they lie to their own just like they lie to the rest of the world. Putin has been fighting a war against Ukraine and denying that fact, both to the world and to his own people, for the past 8 years. In the runup to this invasion, he said "Oh, these are just military exercises", and then later claimed to be removing all his forces, when of course the opposite was true. If there is one thing that is extremely reliable with Russians - count on them lying and you'll seldom be disappointed. It's a genetic trait.

"While the initial protests were largely native expressions of discontent with the new Ukrainian government, Russia took advantage of them to launch a co-ordinated political and military campaign against Ukraine. Russian citizens led the separatist movement in Donetsk from April until August 2014, and were supported by volunteers and materiel from Russia. As the conflict escalated in May 2014, Russia employed a 'hybrid approach', deploying a combination of disinformation, irregular fighters, regular Russian troops, and conventional military support to destabilize the Donbas."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe