Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2022, 05:19 PM

12,408 posts, read 9,510,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Lies.
Yeah, I guess that director of the International Red Cross must be a Nazi, right comrade? Everyone knows that the Red Cross wants to see people goose-stepping, but that Vladimir Putin, OMG, as honest as the day is long, and so kind too. I don't know what they pay you to post this ridiculous nonsense, but whatever it is, you're not worth it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2022, 05:21 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Russians want civilians out of their way even for practical purpose.

They are pounding the Ukrainian troops as we speak, so they don't need any "treacheries" at this point.

With civilians gone, they can accomplish their job much faster, and Ukrainian government knows it.

And that's why it loves to keep civilians as the live shield.

It serves the double purpose of anti-Russian propaganda, and the hindrance of the Russian troops actions.

And the West is not calling them out on that one, all while lamenting about the "killed children."
Now keep this in mind.
Wrong non answer. Russian child killers could have just stopped shooting at the civilians trying to escape in the directions of their choice, which is of course is the western +/- direction without opposing combatants shooting at each other. Yet Russian nazis need a propaganda op. Try again. There are numerous reports of murder, rape and looting by Russian troops. Who would guess? They've never done that before.

Old 03-07-2022, 05:22 PM

2,631 posts, read 2,050,213 times
Quote:
I don't like Nazi and I don't make a secret out of it.

If you like them - move to Ukraine, although I suspect you might be late for the party...
You don't like people with a different dialect than you. They are backward in your opinion. Do you consider all Ukrainians to be Nazis? Is that how you comfort yourself as Russia kills off civilians in greater numbers every day? Every country has its share of fringe extremists, including your beloved Russia. Maybe it needs a little cleansing too.

Old 03-07-2022, 05:23 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
I had copied this into another thread. The Russians had been making a big deal about how they were working with and responding to Macron on the evacuation routes. Then they announced their proposed corridors. 4 out of the 6 take Ukrainians into Russia and Belarus. This is Macron's take:
I see nothing on Macron there, except for "Russian proposal hypocrisy'" Macron.

Could it be that someone else's words have been ascribed to him and now are removed?

Because - let's be honest here - how many Ukrainians Macron personally knows in all those cities?

Old 03-07-2022, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Return2FL View Post
You don't like people with a different dialect than you. They are backward in your opinion. Do you consider all Ukrainians to be Nazis? Is that how you comfort yourself as Russia kills off civilians in greater numbers every day? Every country has its share of fringe extremists, including your beloved Russia. Maybe it needs a little cleansing too.

I don't like when the "different dialects" become the Nationalist' weapon.

If you didn't understand that much, I shouldn't be even bothered responding to you any further.

Old 03-07-2022, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Wrong non answer. Russian child killers could have just stopped shooting at the civilians trying to escape in the directions of their choice, which is of course is the western +/- direction without opposing combatants shooting at each other. Yet Russian nazis need a propaganda op. Try again. There are numerous reports of murder, rape and looting by Russian troops. Who would guess? They've never done that before.

This is the war.

If the safe corridors are provided by the Russian military, they are aware what are the safest routs that don't hinder their operations, and not where the losing party ( Ukrainian government) wants them to be.
As I've said, it's not like these people will be forced to live in Russia or Belorussia.

Isn't "saving the lives of civilians" is the major sentiment here, and not the political agenda?

Old 03-07-2022, 05:32 PM

2,631 posts, read 2,050,213 times
Quote:
I'm sorry, but this "demographic time bomb," the latest one, came not because of "Stalin" or "alcoholism," but because of the "market reforms" orchestrated by "American advisers," on Clinton's watch back in the 90ies.

And this is the reason why so many Russians are supporting Putin now.
A sense of victimhood is the greatest source of failure on earth.

Russians suck at finding leaders who want to lift them up rather than suppress them. Oh, they suck at democracy and capitalism too.

Old 03-07-2022, 05:34 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
This is the war.

If the safe corridors are provided by the Russian military, they are aware what are the safest routs that don't hinder their operations, and not where the losing party ( Ukrainian government) wants them to be.
As I've said, it's not like these people will be forced to live in Russia or Belorussia.
That's some stupid gibberish. Russian military is aware that the safest route is through the fighting lines. When Russian lips move, whey Russian fingers strike keyboard - they lie.

Old 03-07-2022, 05:39 PM

8,497 posts, read 3,339,003 times
Quote:
I see nothing on Macron there, except for "Russian proposal hypocrisy'" Macron.

Could it be that someone else's words have been ascribed to him and now are removed?

Because - let's be honest here - how many Ukrainians Macron personally knows in all those cities?
I see what you're saying. The exact quote isn't there. I copied it out hours ago, then just now recopied my earlier post. Looking, here it is in an NBC article. They are reporting what he said on French TV.

Quote:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u...arus-rcna18936

Macron criticized the proposal as a case of "cynicism."

“I don’t know many Ukrainians who want to seek refuge in Russia. That’s hypocrisy,” he said in an interview on French news broadcaster LCI.

Three of the six proposed routes led to either Russia or Belarus, from where Russian forces have launched parts of their campaign.
Strange though, because another article also showed the exact words on google search but then I couldn't find it in the text. This article has 3 out of the 6 routes to B/R when earlier I'd seen 4/6.

Old 03-07-2022, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post

Look at the map where the closest borders are, then look at the "Western direction" comparably to all those cities in question, and start moving your brains.

Dismissed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe