Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2022, 12:10 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,239 times

Advertisements

Video from 07 03 2022 part two.
he tells about a broken stall with cigarettes and water . Break for some reason kiosks of a certain company. Everything was taken out of the kiosk.The neighboring kiosks are intact. We continue to shoot, the time is 16 40. I met a friend, he is suing for money stolen in a corrupt way. We are shooting a street named after the Kharkov divisions that fought for Ukraine . problems are accumulating, the leadership is in the orders.but people go shopping for food. The authorities have withdrawn from work. The weather is good, I feel fine. He approaches the monument, the obelisk.I watched a short video about the railway station, people left, abandoned cars. President Zelensky writes vidosiki everything is fine. again, the looted kiosk of this particular company.Let 's go home .here, as you can see, everything is intact and there is no destruction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiuiZtKmIYE

P.s. I write the text in parallel with the video, so there may be typos. do not judge strictly.
But I think. you will be interested in this video directly from Kharkiv.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2022, 12:14 PM

102,202 posts, read 107,842,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Lying and distorting again, a real Russian nazi info trooper. Comrade Lenin said it all on the matter of aggressive nationalism of the large Russian imperial nations vs. defensive nationalism of small nations clinging to their dear life under onslaught of Russian imperial nazism.

It is necessary to distinguish between the nationalism of the oppressive nation and the nationalism of the oppressed nation, the nationalism of a large nation and the nationalism of a small nation.
In relation to the second nationalism, almost always in historical practice, we (the Russians), the nationals of a large nation, are to blame for an endless amount of violence, and even more than that – we imperceptibly commit an endless number of violence and insults – it is only necessary to recall my Volga memories of how non Russians are treated in our country, how a Pole is not called anything other than a "Polyachiska" (ethnic slur), how a Tatar is not ridiculed otherwise as a "prince" (old ethnic slur), a Ukrainian other than a "Khokhol" (current ethnic slur), a Georgian and other Caucasian foreigners, as a "Kavkaz man" (it's an old slur, current slur is chernozopi, black arsed).
Therefore, internationalism on the part of an oppressive or so-called "great" nation (although great only by its violence, great only in the way that the derzhimorda (menacing looking old time Russian gendarme) is great) should consist not only in respecting the formal equality of nations, but also in such inequality that would compensate on the part of the oppressing nation, the large nation, the inequality that develops in life in fact.
translated by word, explanation inserts in () are mine.

Lenin had to account for the feelings of non Russians to win the civil war, fighting a civil war under banners of Russian imperial nationalism would not be a winner, thus such unusual sensitivity and understanding of the oppressed non Russian minorities. Lenin used a ruse of national liberation to herd them into Soviet Empire, later all the enticements were taken away and massive Russification and terror campaigns wiped out many ethnic groups for good.

? ??????? ? ??????????????? ??? ?? ?????????????

It's been more than 100 years since Lenin wrote that, nothing changed in Russian mindset, as in nothing.
Wow, who knew Lenin was a real mensch? Though, as you point out, it was expedient for him to be so. OTOH, he really did have a pretty good policy toward Russia's Indigenous peoples. He had school books written in their languages, and even works of literature or folklore. Under Lenin, if I recall correctly, schooling was bilingual in Russian and the local language in all grades. Stalin cut back on that, limiting bilingual education to just a few years, so students could transition to all-Russian as soon as possible.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:14 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
What I'm wondering with all these accusations of Nazism in Ukraine is: since when were Russians so concerned about Jews? Really? Gotta make Ukraine safe for its Jewish citizens? I'm not buying it. Besides, as someone else pointed out on one of these threads, everyone who was around during WWII is either dead or very elderly now, or was only a child at the time, so this story doesn't hold water any way you look at it.

It's not "about Jews" Ruth.

"German nazism" being all about "Jews" first and utmost, is typical American perception.

But for the Russians, that experienced Nazism first hand, "Jews" are only part of it.

Quote:
Besides, as someone else pointed out on one of these threads, everyone who was around during WWII is either dead or very elderly now, or was only a child at the time, so this story doesn't hold water any way you look at it.
Apparently you are missing a lot of information on today's Russia.

https://342031.selcdn.ru/rusplt/52/1...Zemcov_620.jpg

Old 03-07-2022, 12:22 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oDBM_ehaa8

The third part of the video .
I feel better after the walk, but the air alarm has started.they are shooting nearby, we must hurry home. A little clarification of what you are shooting, but in the end, the phrase Glory to Ukraine solves everything.They say that the record of vigilant citizens is the same. Recommends watching Terekhov's interview with Gordon Roth 5 03 2022 , says the circus and the play. everything is fine, there is a lot of Kharkiv corruption. Out of 8000 houses, 400 houses were affected, only 5%, Although yesterday I thought that 10 (the author of the video thought) Advises you to watch a 13-minute video. There are victims, but it is classified. Swears with passers-by witch hunt.he says that these same people will soon be screaming Glory to Russia. such people. he says that the war for resources, everything is as always in this world, people are secondary. People have to die to report on TV. He talks about legal cases in international law. Hurrying home. he is afraid that they will not come running and make trouble for shooting. Complains that there is no mineral water.he says do not be discouraged, analyze, look at all sources.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:26 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,019,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
I like your tantrum. Real killers prefer to shoot from behind children's backs. The world sees everything and understands what modern Ukraine is. even despite the endless cries of fake news.
After all, even here, on this forum, you are hiding behind children, continue to demonstrate the true face of the Kiev authorities and their henchmen.
"I'm" hiding behind children?? Me?? How exactly?? One thing is for sure though Russians kill children!! And you are on here NOW supporting Russians killing children!

Now THAT is cowardice! Whats a matter do these children scare Putin?

Russian child killers.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:26 PM

Watch with subtitles, the results of the negotiations. Nothing is signed . Ukraine is dragging its feet, we have agreed only on humanitarian corridors and on the next negotiations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VeM2lYWS9c

Old 03-07-2022, 12:27 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,019,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityLover9 View Post
Don't even engage with the Russian bots.

Russia is a poor, backwards and uncivilized country whose citizens have been oppressed for centuries. Bring on the collapse of the Russian economy.
They also murder children.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:29 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
What I'm wondering with all these accusations of Nazism in Ukraine is: since when were Russians so concerned about Jews? Really? Gotta make Ukraine safe for its Jewish citizens? I'm not buying it. Besides, as someone else pointed out on one of these threads, everyone who was around during WWII is either dead or very elderly now, or was only a child at the time, so this story doesn't hold water any way you look at it.
Godwin's law set aside, the Russian smokescreen posters have succeeded in declawing the term 'Nazi'. It's like the word 'racist' to me now. They don't give a flying fig about Jews. Not to mention that Russia has far more and actually horrible Neonazis like the Wagner group. The seditionists claim that Ukraine is governed by the "Nazis" but this is preposterous and has been widely debunked. They still keep repeating it nonetheless. They are like the sheep in Animal Farm.

When people use such politically charged and highly specific descriptors in such a haphazard and disingenuous way, the word eventually loses it's intended meaning.

One of the bots keeps asking why Zelenskyy hasn't declared war. Why hasn't Putin? He is literally the one carrying out an attack on a sovereign nation. Ukraine has done nothing but try to defend itself in their own country, and to evacuate their civilians safely. Russia is killing the evacuating women and children and it is very reminiscent of the scenes we saw from Sarajevo, of people mowed down while standing in a bread line. War criminals.

If the people Russia is supposedly "liberating" in the contested territories act like this, then is it any wonder Ukrainians were having none of it? It has zero to do with Nazism, the seditious minority decided to go with that word because of it's ability to warrant anyone to quickly condemn whoever it is applied to - whether it is accurate or not. So again, the word means little to my ears.

Ruth, have you seen the movie Dangerous Liaisons? I often think of the scene where the Marquise de Meurteuil's reputation among the nobility takes a nosedive, and she is standing in her balcony at the theater as all of society boos and hisses, having learned from Valmont who she really is. It is the last scene before she sits in front of the mirror, and begins to wipe away the facade. Epic performance by Glenn Close, and she should have won the Oscar for this role. As well, the scene where Valmont confronts her before her demise, and he tells her she needs to say but one word. She says the word - it is "war." I haven't seen this film since its theatrical release, but now I'm going to see if I can find a way to watch it again.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:29 PM

959 posts, read 536,821 times
Quote:

And if it's a "deNazification" campaign, why are they shooting at children? Of course, the Russian public in Russia doesn't see those scenes.
I’m Jewish from Ukraine originally (in 90s). I have many friends and relatives in Ukraine and Russia now. (relatives in Russia don’t believe anything is happening in Ukraine now. Just some operation!) It feels that Nazism is a BS excuse. Much worse is a Russian artillery bombing cities, including my Kharkov. Also Ukraine has towns like Uman which is very popular among Israeli religious Jews during high holidays.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:33 PM

130,170 posts, read 12,088,000 times
I thought the Ukrainian President is Jewish?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe