Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2022, 11:18 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
I like your tantrum. Real killers prefer to shoot from behind children's backs. The world sees everything and understands what modern Ukraine is. even despite the endless cries of fake news.
After all, even here, on this forum, you are hiding behind children, continue to demonstrate the true face of the Kiev authorities and their henchmen.
Between Chechnya, Georgia, Moldova, Syria, Ukraine, how many dead children bloody Vlad and mad Russian rank&file nazis supporting him have under their belts? Real killer is that 3rd rate wannabe world dominator Russian nazis cheer for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2022, 11:20 AM

7,309 posts, read 9,319,117 times
Man, it gets tiring hearing the word "Nazi" thrown around.

Old 03-07-2022, 11:21 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Don't play stupid. Don't wind yourself up. As imperfect and half arsed of an ally the West is, Ukraine doesn't have any other allies. The pipe will be blown in due time depending on success of the Russian invasion.
Have you ever wondered why Europe hired such a bunch of mercenaries? Do you really think they will fight for Ukraine? They will guard the pipe from you so that no one can get close. The current owners of Ukraine are very attentive to their interests.

Old 03-07-2022, 11:24 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,017,586 times
Quote:
Are you serious right now?

What the hell are you hinting, no one here gets it (well ok erasure by some perverse logic does...).

Do you suggest that if he declares war russia will stop the invasion? I bet in that case they'll just say "ukraine are nazis they declared war" - you have tens and likely hundreds of thousands of armed people in the country out of a sudden it's obviously war.

Old 03-07-2022, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
Well, what can I do. Kiev's henchmen are very well versed in Nazism.
They brought the situation to the point that the Russians had to forcibly expel these occupiers from Ukraine.

Old 03-07-2022, 11:32 AM

130,099 posts, read 12,082,762 times
Quote:
They brought the situation to the point that the Russians had to forcibly expel these occupiers from Ukraine.
Bot thoughts are useless.

Old 03-07-2022, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
What the hell are you hinting, no one here gets it (well ok erasure by some perverse logic does...).

Do you suggest that if he declares war russia will stop the invasion? I bet in that case they'll just say "ukraine are nazis they declared war" - you have tens and likely hundreds of thousands of armed people in the country out of a sudden it's obviously war.
It's true. why all this bureaucracy. And at the same time, laws can be abolished, what is the point of jurisprudence. and so everything is clear.

Old 03-07-2022, 11:34 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
It fits the Russian wannabe be world dominators well. So?

Nazism

The ideology and practice of the Nazis, especially the policy of racist nationalism, national expansion, and state control of the economy.

Using power in a cruel way; having extreme and unreasonable views

Extreme racist or authoritarian views or behavior.

based on an ethnic division between 'us' and 'them', an extreme ethno-nationalism. It's based on nostalgia for a mythic past, typically in which members of the chosen ethnic group had an empire – and it represents the present as loss of that great empire, that natural standpoint in which members of this ethnic group dominated their environment militarily, politically, and culturally

And so on and so forth. It's a factual identifier of typical Russian views and behavior. So I'll keep on using it.

Old 03-07-2022, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
Bot thoughts are useless.
I agree with you. I got carried away talking to bots, I'm sorry.

Old 03-07-2022, 11:36 AM

7,309 posts, read 9,319,117 times
Quote:
I don't think most people here would know a Nazi if one bit them in the ass. It's childish, distracting, and takes away from posts that would be interesting otherwise.

"You're a Nazi!"

"No, you're a Nazi!"

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe