Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2014, 08:48 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times

Advertisements

Ilovaisk Report.

1000 Ukrainian "soldiers" offed. The Kiev juntas plan to get rid of their minions worked well with this one. From what I understand these troops were the likes of Azov Aidar and Donbass battalions. Mercs and Naziguard types.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxIW37DHcG0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2014, 09:34 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,476,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Ilovaisk Report.

1000 Ukrainian "soldiers" offed. The Kiev juntas plan to get rid of their minions worked well with this one. From what I understand these troops were the likes of Azov Aidar and Donbass battalions. Mercs and Naziguard types.

are you part of putin's youth brigade?

Old 11-06-2014, 09:36 PM

You will never find better proof than this of the ongoing presence of Russian troops.

The T-34/85 Nizhny Tagil!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky_RwtIiBdg

PS.. You can tell the tank was manufactured in Nizhny Tagil by the road wheels.

Old 11-06-2014, 10:09 PM

Quote:
are you part of putin's youth brigade?
No. I'm a concerned US citizen living in Seattle Wa watching my country slowly slide into the third world. I've traveled to almost every continent on earth unlike some Americans who have never left the state they were born in let alone the continent. I've seen hungry kids in Nigeria and Nairobi Kenya and I've walked on walls that Roman soldiers marched down 4 abreast 2000 years ago. I hiked to the top of Massada and down again, I spent 2 nights in an old bus trying to keep warm in the wilderness of Yamalia in Siberia. I've sat on the Dneiper river bank across from the wall of the old city in Smolensk and drank beer where Viking traders pulled their boats ashore centuries ago. I've stood on the same bridge Hitler had a photo op on in Brest. I went to Kiev and arrived at Victory Park in the Arsenal district with just one goddamn picture left in my camera.

I've seen more in my time and done more than you most likely can even imagine.

Am I a fan of Putin? Hell. I think America needs him. All we have is a bunch of corrupt self serving chitweezles in DC who collectively couldn't agree on a decision to **** their own pants if they were on fire. I'll go you one better. There's only one person I can think of that Americas needs more than Putin and that's Joseph Stalin. Just to clean up the mess in DC.

I'll ask you a question now.

Who are you to even ask such a stupid question of me?

Old 11-07-2014, 12:19 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Ilovaisk Report.

Уes, those, and they were surrounded en mass. (Ilovaisk was completely destroyed too.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RHzCexikIU

This particular DNR commander, who became well-known after Ilovaisk ( nick-name "Givi" has been christened in US media as "Abkhasian" (i.e. Russian mercenary. Well he does look Georgian after all, but in this interview he is talking about his family - he is actually a local, from Ilovaisk.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzSTT0UG-sk

Old 11-07-2014, 01:54 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,871,739 times
...and then what ? he is a politician, not an historian. Politicians say a lot of things...I remember the French foreign minister said during the Yugoslav wars that Serbs were "gour-legged beasts" ... how is it for a "diplomatic" language ?

Old 11-07-2014, 07:02 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,812,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
Central Asia hates China more than anyone else; this is just the typical "frenemy" trade, pretty minor at that. It is well known throughout the Central Asian region what China thinks of them, and what it would mean to come under any Chinese grip, just the treatment of Muslims in China alone has been enough to convince everyone of this.

This is actually a long term issue China has been trying to push, which is part of China's goal to develop further its west. The border areas over there are so under developed, it is difficult for any exchange to take place, as it does in China's east. China wants to invest in more infrastructure in its west, but can only do so if there is matching infrastructure in the bordering states, because without that, the investment in China's west is rather pointless.

All the BusinessWeek article was is a bunch of hype over typical deals that have always gone on, anyone who lives there and/or does business there (like I do), knows that China has been involved in the area since USSR times, this is nothing new, it is just BusinessWeek decided to hype up a mediocre foreign investment deal to get people to purchase its products.

The US trades way more than that with China, yet at the same time the US invests heavily in its defense to counter China's military, a military in which the US is funding; how insane is that?

Old 11-07-2014, 09:35 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Central Asia hates China more than anyone else; this is just the typical "frenemy" trade, pretty minor at that. It is well known throughout the Central Asian region what China thinks of them, and what it would mean to come under any Chinese grip, just the treatment of Muslims in China alone has been enough to convince everyone of this.

This is actually a long term issue China has been trying to push, which is part of China's goal to develop further its west. The border areas over there are so under developed, it is difficult for any exchange to take place, as it does in China's east. China wants to invest in more infrastructure in its west, but can only do so if there is matching infrastructure in the bordering states, because without that, the investment in China's west is rather pointless.

All the BusinessWeek article was is a bunch of hype over typical deals that have always gone on, anyone who lives there and/or does business there (like I do), knows that China has been involved in the area since USSR times, this is nothing new, it is just BusinessWeek decided to hype up a mediocre foreign investment deal to get people to purchase its products.

The US trades way more than that with China, yet at the same time the US invests heavily in its defense to counter China's military, a military in which the US is funding; how insane is that?
When gazillion of Tadjics will start moving to China looking for jobs instead of major Russian cities, than I'll believe in "close ties of Central Asia with China" instead of Russia.

Old 11-07-2014, 03:58 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,801,188 times
Ok, it's Daily Fail, but funny.

Lawmaker proposes giving Russian women Vladimir Putin's president's sperm | Daily Mail Online

Old 11-07-2014, 04:22 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,476,108 times
Quote:
Who are you to even ask such a stupid question of me?
I don't care where you've been. You just answer my questions! And don't you dare question me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe