Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2014, 02:23 PM

36 posts, read 34,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I personally would choose another path than Putin has. I would roll the Russian army up to the Dneiper and points beyond, take Kiev back and tell the EU and US to do something about it.

Nothing Russia can do as a nation will stop the western aggression, in fact the indecisiveness shown as of late has only emboldened the warmongers of the west. The goal of the west is to destroy the Russian Federation as a nation, make no mistake of it.

Bullies do not respect weakness, they prey on it.
In my opinion US and EU won't do anything in 90%. Only more sanctions i mean. Another 10% makes me warry about. NATO can go all the Bank and welcome to WW3!
The way you say is not popular in RF. And it doesn't mean our indecisiveness. It's not need to have much mind to start the war. We can do it anytime but i don't think we'll start a military operation before any agression towards our side.
And one more thing...They want to destroy us all the time...we are get used
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2014, 09:32 PM

238 posts, read 198,300 times
I promissed to tell you what's happening in Donetsk now. In general situaton here changes all the time. After explode of the chemical plant, our army finally started active fighting and drowe Ukrainian army away, on safer distance. Avdeyevka still has been controlled by Ukrainian army, so northern and western districts of Donetsk are under fire yet.

My dad is working there now, he is an electrician and often has to work in very dangerous places. According to his words all buildings near Tochmash plant damaged or destroyes- this place is situated in few kilometers from our airport and there are living people. These people waiting for the moment when they will recieve apartments in another parts of Donetsk, now they have to close windows with plastic wrap to save at least some heat, when they are not hiding at basements. They cook right in their yards at the stake because emergence services have problems with fixing gas and electricity systems because of constant shellings.

People can easily get humanitarian aid, but the lists of those who need it are imperfect and often this help recieve those people who don't need it. Lists of pensioners were destroyed when city administration was leaving to Kiev, so we are trying to recover them. Overall noticeable that some oligarchs, including close to Kiev ones, support us- why? I don't know.
Police works, public transport works much better. We have work. Not everybody is ready to change office work and go to work for example at a plant, but those who really want to find a work, will find it.

Now about my work. I did leave office work and now working at confectionary. Interesting that this factory is a property of few shareholders from DPR, but we export our candies and cookies to United States and Jordan. On the words they don't accept us as an independent state, but in fact they pay DPR for these sweets and I am sure that our factory is not the only one place working with these countries in Novorossiya. Draw your conclusions.

We recieve our salary just in time, working schedule is more acceptable than before. In fact earlier with all these were problems- many people were waiting for salary long time, were working without days off weeks and weeks- quite often they finished night shift, went home, slept few hours and in the evening returned to work. Now it's finished thanks to DPR administration which found out about it and warned that such such attitude to people is unacceptable. And of course they gave us security, now at our plant 24/7 people from DPR army and we are feeling at least a little safer. I don't know why they are here, but today morning our factory was fired, fortunately no one was hurt, today we do not work. Those who were at work in the morning had been sent home from work, and the rest were given a day off. The shell was removed and neutralized. This is our routine) Thanks to our "beloved" Kiev authorities.

Photos:
http://cs619229.vk.me/v619229281/1d942/B70Qj3jnVW0.jpg

I saw here a question:"Why in another cities where live many Russian everything is ok?" The answer is simple, they are too intelligent for fight, even if they will be burned alive as it happened in Odessa and will be sent at the forefront to fight to Donbass as it happens in Kharkov now. Is it good or bad is up to you, but when in the winter maydan activists seized government buildings in another cities, we didn't tolerate this and met them here so that they were hiding in their buses behind several rows of police cordon pleading not give them to furious Donetsk people and after only a couple of hours cleaned our city of their presence here. By the way police had order to shot them if somebody of these activists will try to fight with city inhabitants, so decision to run away from Donetsk was wise.

I told you not much, but if you have any questions- ask me, even if I don't write, I read forum every day.

P.S. Wadym, where are you? I've found that video, but there journalist says that that the shot was made over the airport, probably from Avdeyevka. Is everything so bad with evidences? You use the words out of context even if these words were said by your journalists. However this does not negate the fact that the shot was made from Peski. I just want to know, why you, proud and conscious ukrainians, after this think that we are zombies and fools (oh, and prostitutes, I remember that you tried to call me like this once)? Explain please, I can't see any logic.

Old 11-13-2014, 06:55 AM

750 posts, read 907,307 times
Russian bandits suited an ambush on the Ukrainian tank, but not having managed to use Russian anti-tank complex (or the complex has broken, again) were dies from retaliation fire from the Ukrainian tank ace.

Separatists Video - YouTube

Old 11-13-2014, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
P.S. Wadym, where are you? I've found that video, but there journalist says that that the shot was made over the airport, probably from Avdeyevka. Is everything so bad with evidences? You use the words out of context even if these words were said by your journalists. However this does not negate the fact that the shot was made from Peski. I just want to know, why you, proud and conscious ukrainians, after this think that we are zombies and fools (oh, and prostitutes, I remember that you tried to call me like this once)? Explain please, I can't see any logic.
The Russian journalist has accused army of Ukraine? Nuff said...

Old 11-13-2014, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
Russian bandits suited an ambush on the Ukrainian tank, but not having managed to use Russian anti-tank complex (or the complex has broken, again) were dies from retaliation fire from the Ukrainian tank ace.

"Not able to fight"? So who is beating "invincible" Ukrainian army for more than 6 months already? Pokemons from Mars maybe?

Old 11-13-2014, 07:09 AM

Quote:
The Russian journalist has accused army of Ukraine? Nuff said...
Not Russian) Journalist from Ukrainian chanel and this so called investigation showed Inter, 1+1, 112 and few more Ukrainian channels. So?

Old 11-13-2014, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Not Russian) Journalist from Ukrainian chanel and this so called investigation showed Inter, 1+1, 112 and few more Ukrainian channels. So?
Do not try to confuse me, it is the different video, recorded many after bombardment. First video has been filmed by the Russian journalist right after bombardment, the journalist was in stadium and waited, when bandits kills the children. On other video ostensibly the 'Ukrainian journalist' has told, that shot from Ukraine side and this information he was received from a staff of bandits - ha-ha, nice try

Quote:
"Not able to fight"? So who is
beating "invincible" Ukrainian army
for more than 6 months already?
Pokemons from Mars maybe?
You have received the salary in marihuana?

Old 11-13-2014, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Do not try to confuse me, it is the different video, recorded many after bombardment. First video has been filmed by the Russian journalist right after bombardment, the journalist was in stadium and waited, when bandits kills the children. On other video ostensibly the 'Ukrainian journalist' has told, that shot from Ukraine side and this information he was received from a staff of bandits - ha-ha, nice try

You have received the salary in marihuana?
Unlike you I really live there where I said and writing totally free, for you it's just earnings, but for me is my life and the lives of my loved ones. You're so confused by these journalists))) ... I advise you to take a day off, if you will be fired, I would be very ashamed that because of my greater awareness of what's going on here some student will stay without work.

Old 11-13-2014, 07:24 PM

146 posts, read 189,424 times
Quote:
.. but not having managed to use Russian anti-tank complex (or the complex has broken, again) were dies from retaliation fire from the Ukrainian tank ace.
So what? Eastern Ukrainians know what they die for: their land, their Russian roots, their right to choose government without foreign interference, their right to speak Russian language.

What are you working for with your informational war here? Chewing gum? Western promises of their fake "freedom"? Фуфло.

Old 11-15-2014, 05:45 AM

12 posts, read 19,116 times
dear russians pls tell to your american "friends"
how youre hate them
how every day in your tv programms youre demonise
the usa and all americans
why are you silent about it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe