Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2014, 03:13 PM

146 posts, read 189,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
With the price of recessing to a rogue state and the economy falling like a rock.
That's just your imagination and western propaganda.
Japan just fell into recession, Russia is doing much better comparing to them with $400 billions of reserves and no debt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2014, 03:15 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal8 View Post
That's just your imagination and western propaganda.
Japan just fell into recession, Russia is doing much better comparing to them with $400 billions of reserves and no debt.
Russia has 678.4 billion in debt.

Old 11-17-2014, 03:22 PM

146 posts, read 189,497 times
Quote:
Russia has 678.4 billion in debt.
Huh?

I talk about public debt:
Japan - 214% of GDP
Finland - 53%
Russia - 12%

Enjoy your western disinformation about "falling" Russian economy.

Old 11-17-2014, 04:56 PM

566 posts, read 503,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal8 View Post
Because it's US and UK secret services who were behind the coup in Kiev. Same as they were before that in Georgia installing a puppet president
Just like the US did in Baltics, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Egypt, Lybia, Iraq, now trying to do in Syria, and later in Iran.

Old 11-17-2014, 06:25 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Yes, Russia doesn't need anything the West has to offer, I got to know this by just following this thread, Russia was, is and always will be a self-sufficient country
It's incorrect to say that Russia "doesn't need anything the West has to offer," the question is - for what price and how acceptable this price is.

Quote:
The mongols didn't make it to Estonia -
They didn't have to - Estonians are a bulge of Asia on European territory without any Mongols; the language is a proof. Checkmate.
Quote:
they sure as hell conquered Kievan Rus - Kievan Rus=Mongol ancestry
I don't think that Ukrainians are going to be happy to hear this reminder. After all it's their ancestral lands with Kiev as the capital. And they keep on calling "Moscovites" "mongols" and hating centralized power of Moscow, when in fact it's the principality of Moscow that managed to liberate everyone from mongol's dominance once "Moscovites" managed to apply the idea of that very "centralized power."
Another checkmate.

Quote:
- Mongol language influence on Russian language - Russians=Mongols - you=Russian=Mongol. Checkmate

Get over your inferiority complexes
Who, me? But I am Asian (Middle Eastern or whatever Caucasus is considered nowadays. )
The Jews in my family improved my brains, the muslims greatly improved those bland northern looks, and Russians in my family are more Nordic than you'll ever be.
So no inferiority complex here, just correcting your constant misstatements.
(The real Russians here as you can see don't give a hoot what you call them. )

Quote:
What have the multiple first person shooters such as COD taught us? The Russians always end with a bullet to the head
If this is true, then how did they end up with all those territories throughout history?

Quote:
Yea, that's what the reality tells us. That's the reason you live in a grave, rather than the Putja Paradise.
I never said I wanted to live in Putin's Russia.
But Putin is there, with all the unlimited power is because of Yeltsin, whom the West ( US in particular) backed up. It was Yeltsin who appointed him you see.

Last edited by erasure; 11-17-2014 at 06:53 PM..

Old 11-17-2014, 06:51 PM

4,449 posts, read 4,617,606 times
Re: Rossiya ... 'recessing to a rogue state'...

No doubt. It's apparent she's regressed from any semblance of so-called 'normality''. Of course to the detriment of global and regional partnerships. Anything happening to reduce the pressure in Ukraine? Nah. Same old same old. Chaos is the 'normal'.... To the benefit of the destabilizer.

And we see a beguiled Hungary seemingly enamored with the Putin way of orienting a country to the new global world where insipid exaggeration and autocracy rule the roost. Look for Rossiya to really exploit that. It's the regular m.o.

Old 11-17-2014, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
Re: Rossiya ... 'recessing to a rogue state'...

No doubt. It's apparent she's regressed from any semblance of so-called 'normality''.
What "normality"? Every super-power will be fighting for its geopolitical interests when threatened. Why all the pretenses here?

Old 11-17-2014, 07:04 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
Quote:
russia lost vs napoleon.

these are the facts. Yes, Russia won vs Hitler but not against Napoleon.
LMAO!!!

Napoleon entered Russia with 680,000 soldiers. 120,000 walking dead staggered back, if that's a victory the earth is flat my friend.

Old 11-17-2014, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
LMAO!!!

Napoleon entered Russia with 680,000 soldiers. 120,000 walking dead staggered back, if that's a victory the earth is flat my friend.
Uh, I didn't even want to go there - Borodino and all.
Let him believe in "facts" - he might sleep better.

Old 11-17-2014, 10:37 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,233,407 times
Quote:
And you got it. With the price of recessing to a rogue state and the economy falling like a rock. Was it really worth it?
Yes, it's worth it. Russian do not give up, because with us the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe