Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2014, 09:58 PM

36 posts, read 34,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Really. What can you put up here to allow us forum members to make an informed decision on this matter? Concrete information on who is whom is very hard to come by especially in the western media. I would thank you profusely.

Which Russian oligarchs are involved? Which Ukrainian oligarchs are on Russias side? Which are on the Ukrainian side? This information would be a good start.

True. The DNR and LNR both use the cover of buildings for maneuver and fire positions. So do the Ukrainian forces. Neither side is willing to stop this.

We also know who started the ATO in the east. We also know who put the powers that be, in Kiev. The situation in the east is NOT the fault of the civilians of Donetsk or Lugansk or any small town in the area concerned.

All governments lie to their people in one form or another. All governments steal from their people, all governments are corrupt.

Tell us something new.

I think Russia should put an end to this for the sake of the people of the Ukraine.
How should we put an end?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2014, 10:06 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,150 times
^
I will suggest. Try to refrain from treating Eastern Ukraine as 'kindergarten' where the kids are slapped down for demanding that the grown ups please use rationality in the quest to 'play well others'. It is obvious the Rossiyan mind is not very good when controlling a classroom. A classroom by the way they have no reason to be teaching anyway. Just an observation.

Old 11-11-2014, 09:46 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Quote:
How should we put an end?
I personally would choose another path than Putin has. I would roll the Russian army up to the Dneiper and points beyond, take Kiev back and tell the EU and US to do something about it.

Nothing Russia can do as a nation will stop the western aggression, in fact the indecisiveness shown as of late has only emboldened the warmongers of the west. The goal of the west is to destroy the Russian Federation as a nation, make no mistake of it.

Bullies do not respect weakness, they prey on it.

Old 11-11-2014, 10:18 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I personally would choose another path than Putin has. I would roll the Russian army up to the Dneiper and points beyond, take Kiev back and tell the EU and US to do something about it.

Nothing Russia can do as a nation will stop the western aggression, in fact the indecisiveness shown as of late has only emboldened the warmongers of the west. The goal of the west is to destroy the Russian Federation as a nation, make no mistake of it.

Bullies do not respect weakness, they prey on it.
Totally agree with you.
The only thing is - the kind of Russia that should of and could of have done it shouldn't be Putin's Russia.
I think a lot of Ukrainians that resist Russian takeover don't mind Russia and Russians per se ( they understand the roots, they speak Russian language,) but they don't want anything to do with Putin's Russia. That's the problem. And it creates a big split both in the mind of Ukrainians and in the mind of Russians, (including those who support Donbass.)

Old 11-12-2014, 04:15 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,428,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetway View Post
Regarding your negro problems and future Sharia status my country is way more developed. Czechoslovakia belonged to the industrialized countries since the Austrian empire collapsed and that was 100 years ago just FYI.
I dont have a "negro" problem. However I have a huge ignorant Eastern European Nazi **** problem.

Old 11-12-2014, 06:31 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,150 times
Re: 'Putin's Russia'..

Well that's what it absolutely is, isn't it? He's stolen the country from its people. There's an adage here of 'throwing the bums out' when there is disruption between the governed and the government.
And that doesn't appear to be in the offing because the bully has cowed the populace into submission to his corrupt policies that arguably are diminishing the country inexorably.

Old 11-12-2014, 09:55 AM

238 posts, read 198,300 times
In LPR was eliminated well-known international terrorist from the UK

Wanted by Interpol international terrorist Samantha Lewthwaite fought in the one of the Ukrainian penal battalions, she was eliminated by sniper volunteer from Russia.

According to reports, Samantha "White Widow" Lyutueyt fought on the side of the Ukrainian volunteer battalion "Aydar" as a sniper. Terrorist was killed about two weeks ago near the town Debaltseve, this city is a hub transport point between LPR DPR now it has been controlled by Ukrainian side. This shot was made by volunteer-sniper who came to fight in Luhansk region from Russia.

Samantha Lewthwaite - the wife of the suicide bomber Jermaine Lindsay (converted to Islam, he took the name Abdul Jamal), blow up a train in the London Underground in 2005. After the death of her husband Samantha Lewthwaite left for Somalia, where she became a member of the radical Somali terrorist group "Al-Shabab" and took part in the attack on a shopping mall in Nairobi (Kenya), which killed many civilians, including women and children. US intelligence agencies have announced a reward of 5 million dollars for help in the apprehension of the White Widow.

By the way, the life of the Russian sniper who killed a terrorist, Ukrainian security services also evaluated in a large sum - about a million dollars.

Old 11-12-2014, 11:07 AM

146 posts, read 189,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubuavatar View Post
but the proofs (videos and photos of executed civillians) unfortunately has been lost, amirite?
Does that man who claims himself as EU human rights activist is really a human right activist?
or he is same virtual as that not-existing Global Communications Agency expert Lorentz Haag?
There's his name in the video right? It's in Russian alphabet, but I will translate: Einvars Graudinsh. There's Latvian web site:
Anda Ro

If you need photos and videos I am sure he will be happy to provide it to you, if you worth the effort. Contact him and try it out- if you are not here just to repeat that same dumb mantra "west is good, east is bad".

Old 11-12-2014, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armenian View Post
dear americans and europeans
you should know one simple thing
that RUSSIA is the best LIAR in the world
i live here and i know the situation from the inside.
i hope ukrainian forces will destroy russian nacists in east Ukraine
Sorry to dissapoint you, but once you move into your favorite Tucson (which is btw unbelievable **** hole in the middle of nowhere comparing to Volgograd) you will soon realize that your dreams about US based on hollywood movies are falling apart. Because US is much bigger liar than Russia, everything about US is a fake - smiles, food, democracy, living standards. And you will be sponsoring with your taxes the worst terrorist in the world.

Old 11-12-2014, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubuavatar View Post
When the shell comes and destroys civil houses RUSSIAN PRESS APPEARS from nowhere ..
Are you sure it's Russian press not a batman?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe