Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2014, 08:07 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,871,739 times

Advertisements

The rapists were sentenced to death.
Funny...in the West they offer them therapy with shrinks at taxpayers expense!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2014, 11:38 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,812,184 times
Ukraine soldiers to government: we're coming for you next

Yea, Ukraine is coming along great.

Old 11-01-2014, 09:15 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
I guess LNR and DNR are moving a lot of stuff around.

Ukraine Liveblog Day 257: Heavy Fighting In Donetsk On Eve Of Separatist ‘Elections’ | The Interpreter

Boxus.

I highly doubt there is going to be a revolt from those loonies, they're too subject to propaganda and if they do get thir feathers up all the junta has to do is throw some money at them and they'll go jump back in their trenches to fight off Putins legions. We'll never see the day.

Old 11-02-2014, 12:05 AM

The gas will flow?

I guess the EU isn't guaranteeing anything when it comes to payment so Ukraine better cough it up in a timely manner.

Kiev Ukraine News Blog: Russia: Natural Gas Will Flow After Ukraine Pays

Old 11-02-2014, 12:09 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Graham Phillips channel;
Before tomorrow's elections in DNR;
( they have an interpreter there from 1:24)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwHN6c9Mt9g

Old 11-02-2014, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
People in Donetsk should understand that their life under the rebels' administration will be miserable. Those people can't build, they can only fight.

They have a country. It is Ukraine. The succession will be a wrong choice.
One more time; these are the elections for Ukrainian parliament in Kramatorsk (Eastern Ukraine);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85tDn_PmgKs

And these are today's elections in Donetsk, where people are lined up in cold, even in the district that has been shelled earlier this morning ( near airport) to vote for their independence.
May be it's time, dear Moskvitch, YOU should understand the real situation there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIQ9hpqQ7yo

("For peace, for justice, for independence" - that's what they are saying, but according to Poroshenko - "this is the pseudo-voting, people are threatened with the gun barrels .")

Last edited by erasure; 11-02-2014 at 10:00 AM..

Old 11-02-2014, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
The rapists were sentenced to death.
Funny...in the West they offer them therapy with shrinks at taxpayers expense!
Actually now when I am watching it, it's a bit more complicated - there were two cases brought in front of the "people's court" in the city of Alchevsk.
All the raped women (in both cases ) turned for help to the "Ghost" battalion and reported the circumstances of the rape.
The first man raped a fifteen years old ( marijuana was involved) but it was his first offense and people in the court, apparently, had some doubts about the role of the victim (whether she was a willing participant,) so the majority of people decided to spare his life.
In second case it was a repeat offender, with a long list of crimes and previous convictions by Ukrainian courts; drugs, rapes, robbery, pimping and so on.
So in the second case people unanimously voted for a death sentence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMUUGGgol8k

Last edited by erasure; 11-02-2014 at 12:14 PM..

Old 11-02-2014, 02:57 PM

Well I guess the Ukr defence minister thinks the people who voted in the east are all terrorists!!!

All participants in presudo-elections will be considered accomplices of terrorists - Defense Ministry| Ukrinform

Haven't we been here before? LOL!!

Old 11-04-2014, 07:39 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,564 times
QUOTE]These rebels can't build anything.[/quote]

Of course not. The dirty water in the eastern rivers keeps on flowing. Building on the activity of the 'rebels' surely builds on mud. But truly this is the bedrock of the architecture of Vlad and his crony administration in his push to destroy Ukraine, the lives of families, individuals be damned.

This 'foreign' policy of Rossiya we have seen in the past few months is indicative of its fire-stoking strategy which by the way is defunct and derelict in solving the 'problem' in Ukraine. When looking at the Rossiyan stewardship of the Ukrainian problem, it's my estimation we are seeing the results when dogs and cats and pigs and goats run things.

Old 11-04-2014, 09:34 AM

847 posts, read 1,179,764 times
erasure
Let's see, who will be right. I love my country, but I don't agree with our government at that moment. It's a way to a very bad direction. We don't improve things now, we only make them worse. And we don't help these Russian speaking people. We brainwashed them and used them in a dirty gamble.

You have another opinion, it's ok. I don't want to quarrel. I'm saying that I think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe