Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2014, 08:40 AM

2 posts, read 1,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atai J. View Post
What a shame. Ukrainian army is still shelling Donetsk, civilians die every day and every hour. Today Donetsk was shelled by a tactical missile "Tochka U" ("Point U") that caused a huge damages and casualties. It's like a small A-bomb. UA has used this type of missile before but without so terrible results. And they dare to call donbass home guard terrorists. The main terrorist is sitting in Kiev.
I agree with you I don't think that it's all fault Russia. In eastern Ukraine, a ceasefire officially came into force six weeks ago. But it continues to be punctured by artillery fire that is killing civilians and destroying their homes. Ukraine blames pro-Russian separatists and the separatists blame Ukraine. But human rights organisations have concluded that both sides are responsible for the attacks.

http://www.choose.tv/tv-online-from-ukraine
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2014, 11:19 AM

647 posts, read 796,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
No, I am not a nazi. I'm a social liberal. Yes, you tried to destroy our identity, but it ended with our breakoff.

Some Russian media has warned the people not to visit Finland because we are so nazi. If that isn't fearmongering, what is? And a bit insulting as well.
Just I very dislike when anybody trying to mix politics and nation, so I have no any interest to war in Ukraine and I don't support Putin's politics, while your post was not about politics of the russian govt, it was more russophobic.

What about the red army, my grand-grandfather fought against red army during Russian civil war 1917-1923.

As well I never heard that Finland is a nazi country, many russians even don't know that Finland fought on Hitler's side during WWII.

PS This is one of the main causes why I visiting C-D forums very rare, even before the Ukrainian crisis I've seen here many unpleasant posts about my nation.

Last edited by bartonfly; 10-20-2014 at 11:28 AM..

Old 10-20-2014, 11:59 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,797,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartonfly View Post
Just I very dislike when anybody trying to mix politics and nation, so I have no any interest to war in Ukraine and I don't support Putin's politics, while your post was not about politics of the russian govt, it was more russophobic.

What about the red army, my grand-grandfather fought against red army during Russian civil war 1917-1923.

As well I never heard that Finland is a nazi country, many russians even don't know that Finland fought on Hitler's side during WWII.

PS This is one of the main causes why I visiting C-D forums very rare, even before the Ukrainian crisis I've seen here many unpleasant posts about my nation.
Take it easy. I hate Putin and the Kremlin that he holds, but I hold no grudge towards the Russian nation. I don't hate you or any other Russian here.

I lost 4 relatives in WWII and they were all killed by Russians. So what? It was a different time.

Sorry if you're depicted as a representant of your government, but that is how people think. As I'm Finnish, people think immediately that I'm an introvert drunk school shooter.

Old 10-20-2014, 02:09 PM

647 posts, read 796,930 times
Quote:
Take it easy. I hate Putin and the Kremlin that he holds, but I hold no grudge towards the Russian nation. I don't hate you or any other Russian here.

I lost 4 relatives in WWII and they were all killed by Russians. So what? It was a different time.

Sorry if you're depicted as a representant of your government, but that is how people think. As I'm Finnish, people think immediately that I'm an introvert drunk school shooter.
Putin's politics is to change attention of the Russian people from internal problems to external and raising his own rating. In fact, Putin sitting in the Kremlin 15 years, but there is no one of the main problems decided in Russia for so many years like high corruption, terrorism in the North Caucasus, Russian economy still too strong depends of the oil prices, etc.

Old 10-20-2014, 03:39 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,034 times
Quote:
I wouldn't say troll.
You ARE troll. You trolled here before many times and I just don't know why the mod allows you to troll here with impunity? Yes, I know that he is your friend (I saw it in your profile). But I don't think he would cover your inappropriate behavior because of that.

Quote:
It was a test.
So, you are provoking people intentionally? You are genuine TROLL and shoud be banned on this discussion board!

Quote:
When someone says anything pro-Russian, nothing happens...
Why is something should happen here? What's wrong with saying "anything pro-russian"? If you hate Russia with all of your insanity - it doesn't mean everyone must be silent about Russian point of view to get you happy. This is a discussion board and everyone can express their opinion in a decent manner, but not in a PRO-FASCIST trolling way! And your lame and clumsy excuses don't count. Nobody trust your words, because your pro-fascist position has been noted a long time ago, not just in this case.

Quote:
Some Russian media has warned the people not to visit Finland because we are so nazi. If that isn't fearmongering, what is? And a bit insulting as well.
Some Russian media? So what? Almost all the western media is slandering against Russia with their lies, inventions, misrepresentations and proofless accusations. But I have never heard that russians declared to destroy any of the western nation because of that!

Quote:
I hold no grudge towards the Russian nation. I don't hate you or any other Russian here.

I am not ethnic russian myself. But I must say that according to many of your posts, you fear russians. And it's noticeable. That's why, you can't hide your grudge towards russians. So, again, all of your excuses and extrications are just empty words.

Quote:
I lost 4 relatives in WWII and they were all killed by Russians
It looks like they were allied with nazis. Otherwise, nobody even touched them.
But I have relatives who were killed by fascists. And one of them was just 17 years old!
I will never forget about it, and I always going to struggle against fascism, neo-nazism and all of their manifestations!

Last edited by musiqum; 10-20-2014 at 03:54 PM..

Old 10-20-2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
What a shame. Ukrainian army is still shelling Donetsk, civilians die every day and every hour. Today Donetsk was shelled by a tactical missile "Tochka U" ("Point U") that caused a huge damages and casualties. It's like a small A-bomb. UA has used this type of missile before but without so terrible results. And they dare to call donbass home guard terrorists.
The kievan junta is the war criminal gang. They will be convicted by history.
And everyone who supports this neo-nazis regime is a participator of all their crimes.

Quote:
The main terrorist is sitting in Kiev.
I would say - the one and only terrorist is sitting in Kiev.

Old 10-20-2014, 06:37 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
Quote:
I am not ethnic russian myself. But I must say that according to many of your posts, you fear russians. And it's noticeable.
Not only does he fear them, he is also quite gullible and ignorant.

If logical thought is applied to the question of Russia it becomes quite apparent that Russia is not a threat to any one country in a military sense. Russia is fully capable of defending herself but as an offensive power she is very limited. War for Russia would not be feasible but in the west certain powerful people would benefit tremendously.

That's the key with war. You will find those who benefit the most are the biggest proponents of it so long as they have willing doops (patriots) in quantity and a means to keep themselves out of harms way.

Old 10-20-2014, 08:37 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Jesus Christ.
For the whole world to see.
This is Donetsk today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT4RhTig_oM

I don't care who is going to tell me what about "democracy" or Kiev's government any longer.

Old 10-20-2014, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I don't care who is going to tell me what about "democracy" or Kiev's government any longer.
And these bastards know they are shelling peaceful civilians!!!
And so called "free press" of the West is silent about it.

Old 10-20-2014, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
If logical thought is applied to the question of Russia it becomes quite apparent that Russia is not a threat to any one country in a military sense. Russia is fully capable of defending herself but as an offensive power she is very limited. War for Russia would not be feasible but in the west certain powerful people would benefit tremendously.

That's the key with war. You will find those who benefit the most are the biggest proponents of it so long as they have willing doops (patriots) in quantity and a means to keep themselves out of harms way.
Yes, I know that. But western brainwashed sheeple keep bleating about "Russian agression" without understanding of the actual situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe