Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2014, 11:22 AM

435 posts, read 420,425 times

Advertisements

And today Aksenov's people (the head of the Crimean parliament) "won" against the old woman who tried to talk to them:

Самооборона Аксенова победила бабушку - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2014, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
You probably do not know about mining resources in Russia and rural households sector which includes agriculture and fishing. Economy, in fact, depends on many factors, not only on the money invested. But the biggest impact of the economy is at the means of financing. The more money in the country, the stronger the economy, and it entails constant trading, and incredible competition among domestic and foreign manufacturer. If you understand the economy, we realized that Europe is heavily dependent on Russia, as well as a lot of business in the United States.If you want I can give lessons economics and accounting?
You probably didn't see long ago how many makes an external debt of Russia.
I will tell you. These are 732 billion dollars. And it a little bit is more than gold reserves of Russia: )
To explain you communication and consequences, or you will understand?

But there is also a good news to you: now probably you will save 12 billions which wanted to give to Ukraine before revolution: )

Old 03-15-2014, 11:29 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,343,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
And today Aksenov's people (the head of the Crimean parliament) "won" against the old woman who tried to talk to them:
That clearly was a fascist

Old 03-15-2014, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
That clearly was a fascist
100%.
Simply she didn't manage to get a gun and to show a swastika: )

Old 03-15-2014, 11:41 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,801,188 times
From another forum:

Quote:
so some pro-Russian zombies tried to stir things up at the Ukrainian rally in Toronto today, 1 woman came out of the Russian consulate calling everyone fascists, another guy attacked an elderly (Russian, anti-Putin) man, punched him in the eye. Police had to be called, now patrolling all future protests...
Looks the RT propaganda works well in Canada as well...

Old 03-15-2014, 12:07 PM

5,781 posts, read 11,872,814 times
@ Ariete : and I just bought a Russian flag and planted it in my garden in solidarity with Russia.
Now I'm waiting to see what's going to happen with neighbours or the police in my so "democratic" Western country...

Old 03-15-2014, 12:28 PM

44 posts, read 92,352 times
I didn't read the thread because I had no time... I hate the fact that my country is a puppet of the US like rest countries in the EU, I think that the EU must have its own foreign policy, and not to be a dog of uncle sam. The soviet leader who gifted Crimea to Ukraine was Ukrainian, there is no questions, Crimea is Russian.

Old 03-15-2014, 12:58 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by André89 View Post
Crimea is Russian.
I think Greece and Italy should stand first in the line of the "rightful owners" of Crimea. After Greeks and Italians, Crimea should be owned by Mongols, then it's Crimean Tartars turn, then it's Turkey's turn, only after all those honorable countries patiently standing in line it would be a Russian turn.

BTW, around 1789, 1856 the numbers of Ukrainians and Russians were about the same. Now it's 1 Ukrainian to 3 Russians, Ukraine has paid heavy price for the "fraternal" union with Russians. Massive casualties, wars, famine, and simple Russification decimated ethnic Ukrainians.

Russian Army conquering and defending Crimea was roughly 50/50 Ukrainian-Russian in 1789, 1856 and to lesser extent in 1941-1945, ethnically speaking. Thus, if we are talking the right of conquest as a primary right in this world, Russians are not quite honest, ethnic Ukrainians shed as much blood for that Peninsula as Russians did, if not more (considering perpetual war of Ukrainians cossacks with Crimean Khans).

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-15-2014 at 01:20 PM..

Old 03-15-2014, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by André89 View Post
I didn't read the thread because I had no time... I hate the fact that my country is a puppet of the US like rest countries in the EU, I think that the EU must have its own foreign policy, and not to be a dog of uncle sam. The soviet leader who gifted Crimea to Ukraine was Ukrainian, there is no questions, Crimea is Russian.
North Korean dictator joined Syrian dictator in expressing his support for Mother Russia fighting evil forces of the West (including France, btw). You'll fit right in.

Old 03-15-2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post

Самооборона Аксенова победила бабушку - YouTube
For those who don't know Russian language. The old woman addressing men in green uniforms said: "Fear is (an element) of the psychology of a slave. Please, don't defend me, I need no protection." As a result she was called a provocateur and pushed to the ground by the Russian "anti-fascists" who yelled that video recording is a provocation too. Russian internet is full of the calls for the blood of the "fifth column" that betrays mother Russia by holding hostile opinions. Those of you knowing Russian language (and having a grain of critical thinking not drowned in chauvinism) could see the extent of Russian nazi-like depravity for yourself by looking over this Sevastopol (Crimea) forum.
http://forum.sevastopol.info/viewfor...1ad46793dc9fec

Anybody who's not a rabid Russian nazi was banned long time ago, so you'll have a good grasp of typical "anti-fascist" opinions in Crimea. Personally, I have nothing but disgust after reading that nazi-empire-chauvinistic garbage drowned in lies and hatred, but I know that a Russian comrade from Kamchatka would be right in his shoes there.

One could ask, "Why would anyone want to share a country with nasty people like that?". Unfortunately, it's plainly obvious that "anti-fascists" will not be satisfied with Crimea, simple existence of Ukraine and Ukrainian language (outside of tourist reservations) is fascism in the eyes of the "patriotic" Russians. It will not stop there.

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-15-2014 at 02:18 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe