Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2014, 09:59 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
What truth and history???
We have DIFFERENT understanding of truth and different interpretation of history.
I didn't answer you because I feel I won't be able to explain you anything. And it is not my fault.
No one can hurt my truth, baby.
I explained averaged Russian mindset and "feelings" toward the world rather well and you have nothing to object me with. You just find that nonsense to be "truth" but yet you kinda afraid of making a fool of yourself defending that medieval garbage, and you know well I will not let you to lie and to weasel out, I do know history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2014, 10:06 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
You better ask comrade Putin to tell us why Russian troops facilitated ethic cleansing of Abkhazia where 80% of the residents (ethnic Georgians) were either killed or forced to flee. Since Russians are good and everybody is bad, I find this very perplexing. I bet those Georgian civilians were evil and thus forcing them to flee their home was good. BTW, something similar (but not even close) got Miloshevich in big trouble. I guess having nukes let Russia do things smaller thugs can't.
If I will say that snow is white you probably won't believe me. Russians didn't kill civilian georgians!
Stop writing a blatant slander! If you have a stable image of russians as a soulless murderers then I can't help you. Live with it. I don't care. It is your brain disease, not mine.

Old 03-15-2014, 10:25 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,386 times
I really hope the Western Free World steps on the Russian Bear's throats for what they are doing in Ukraine. This is setting a dangerous precedent for the world. Putin must be stopped, we already let him slide when he got involved in Georgia. No more!

Old 03-15-2014, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
I explained averaged Russian mindset and "feelings" toward the world rather well and you have nothing to object me with. You just find that nonsense to be "truth" but yet you kinda afraid of making a fool of yourself defending that medieval garbage, and you know well I will not let you to lie and to weasel out, I do know history.
You can think whatever you want... but i have to say that I really can't explain you anything.
And as I said before, it is not because of my limits. Really.

Old 03-15-2014, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
I really hope the Western Free World steps on the Russian Bear's throats for what they are doing in Ukraine.
You sound childish. But most important, you appeal to WW3 and don't know what's goin' on in Ukraine and who was creating this mess.
It so sad to see too many people are brainwashed so badly.
IF USA DIDN"T PUT ITS DIRTY NOSE IN THE UKRAINIAN AS*HOLE THEN RUSSIA WOULDN"T MAKE NO ANY MOVE! But this mean nose started to blame Russia for its own sh*t.
FYI, America spent $5 billions for this coup and never want to mind its own business!

Old 03-15-2014, 10:58 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
You sound childish. But most important, you appeal to WW3 and don't know what's goin' on in Ukraine and who was creating this mess.
It so sad to see too many people are brainwashed so badly.
IF USA DIDN"T PUT ITS DIRTY NOSE IN THE UKRAINIAN AS*HOLE THEN RUSSIA WOULDN"T MAKE NO ANY MOVE! But this mean nose started to blame Russia for its own sh*t.
FYI, America spent $5 billions for this coup and never want to mind its own business!
Let me guess you are Russian?

I don't care what you believe, the US needs to set boundaries for Russia. We cannot allow this nonsense to continue without repercussions for the Russians. This is a dangerous precedent, so keep your tin foil hat on buddy but you are the own that has chosen to stick his head in the sand.

Old 03-15-2014, 11:24 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Un petit cadeau for our European friends here)))

За що стоїть ПÐ*АВИЙ СЕКТОÐ* - YouTube

(Know your limits, enlightened Ukrainians are coming to fix your problems and save you from a downfall; Maidan is only the beginning for a great bright future for decadent Europe)))

Last edited by erasure; 03-15-2014 at 11:32 PM..

Old 03-15-2014, 11:34 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,137,281 times
Quote:
Let me guess you are Russian?

I don't care what you believe, the US needs to set boundaries for Russia. We cannot allow this nonsense to continue without repercussions for the Russians. This is a dangerous precedent, so keep your tin foil hat on buddy but you are the own that has chosen to stick his head in the sand.
Yet we "reset" relations with Russia and all the while the Russians continued to rough up Polish envoys, engaged in natural gas coercion, cyberattacked the Baltics, kept troops in Moldova (why does this not concern the US, have you looked at a map?!), kept troops in Georgia, and made sure Yulia Tymoshenko stayed out of power and imprisoned in Ukraine (lest it try another Orange revolution). The reset was idiotic. Did the administration naively think we would got Russian assistance with "stopping" Iranian nukes, and against the Syrian regime?

Old 03-15-2014, 11:37 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,792,517 times
Quote:
I really hope the Western Free World steps on the Russian Bear's throats for what they are doing in Ukraine. This is setting a dangerous precedent for the world. Putin must be stopped, we already let him slide when he got involved in Georgia. No more!
To be fair, though, one might be able to make a case that the West already previously broke this precedent with Kosovo.

Yes, I am completely aware that the situation in Kosovo was and is very different than the situation in the Crimea, but I am not sure that this is as relevant here as you think it is.

Here is an article which criticizes the West's rationale and logic in regards to Kosovo vs. in regards to certain/some other secessionist movements:

http://www.utexas.edu/cola/centers/e...KerLindsay.pdf

And as a side note, I myself am a supporter of self-determination, whether it be in Kosovo, in the Crimea, or anywhere else.

Old 03-15-2014, 11:39 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,792,517 times
Throughout this day (today), I've thought a lot about the Crimea. Honestly, I am thinking that the best long-term move for Russia (from a purely strategic point of view) in regards to this would be to avoid de jure annexing the Crimea, to avoid going further in Ukraine, but to still try very hard to economically improve the Crimea and to bring more Russians there so that it will have decent chances of winning a free and fair referendum there in a couple of/in several decades (if such a referendum will occur there at this point in time).

Thoughts?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe