Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2014, 05:51 AM

435 posts, read 420,675 times

Advertisements

And meanwhile we thank Russians for support and we congratulate them on the first Maidan in Russia: )
To us say that there already it is more than 10 000 people now. Until the end of day they plan 50 000 Russians in support of Ukraine.

МАÐ*Ш МИÐ*А в Москве (15/03/2014) - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2014, 05:55 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,618,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
And meanwhile we thank Russians for support and we congratulate them on the first Maidan in Russia: )
To us say that there already it is more than 10 000 people now. Until the end of day they plan 50 000 Russians in support of Ukraine.

МАÐ*Ш МИÐ*А в Москве (15/03/2014) - YouTube
you just have to console myself with dreams?

Old 03-15-2014, 06:24 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,344,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
Are you kidding? Namely their immediate actions the United States are the cause of this conflict. Not Russia!
You probably do not know who are the fascists? I repeat once again that Russian troops except Black Sea Fleet in Ukraine no. Local self-defense is an army of Crimea. This is not Russian troops to 17 numbers.As far as your homeland much closer to fascism.
I'm not discussing this bogus concerning the Russian soldiers with you anymore. It's tiresome.

So, what immediate actions did the US take? They secretly helped Maidan? That's neither proved nor was that immediate. All I see is some Russian soldiers with Russian weapons, Russian APCs, ...

And yes, I certainly now what a authoritarian/fascist regime is. Unlike you, as it seems.

Old 03-15-2014, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post

So, what immediate actions did the US take? They secretly helped Maidan? That's neither proved nor was that immediate. All I see is some Russian soldiers with Russian weapons, Russian APCs, ...

How about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UISFX-uoq1M
http://subscribe.ru/group/razumno-o-...vshem/6201631/
Russian soldiers? Show and prove that this Russian soldiers?

Old 03-15-2014, 07:01 AM

Quote:
You probably do not know how to distinguish the Russian soldiers from non-Russian. Explore shape. As in the Soviet army, the current Russian soldiers "tag" their property? Study after assert. I unsurprising. You ballerina from a clown can not distinguish. Perhaps even the unknown soldiers as your own look?

Old 03-15-2014, 07:06 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,344,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
You probably do not know how to distinguish the Russian soldiers from non-Russian. Explore shape. As in the Soviet army, the current Russian soldiers "tag" their property? Study after assert. I unsurprising. You ballerina from a clown can not distinguish. Perhaps even the unknown soldiers as your own look?
I only understand half of the jibberish you are witing, but a Russian soldier doesn't have to wear a Russian badge in order to be considered Russian.

Old 03-15-2014, 07:16 AM

435 posts, read 420,675 times
Quote:
I only understand half of the jibberish you are witing, but a Russian soldier doesn't have to wear a Russian badge in order to be considered Russian.
Don't try to explain something to the Russian zombie at all.
He is still convinced that Ukrainians occupied Ukraine: )
Dear Russian chauvinists, in our country aren't present money for such equipment and equipment for soldiers: )
Therefore stop to make laugh us...

Old 03-15-2014, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Ironically, but West always thought that the Russian army is dressed in rags with old weapons. lol But, I admit that cars with Russian numbers and clothing. chevrons but without

Old 03-15-2014, 08:04 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,618,183 times
Quote:
What kind of culture are you talking about? Bender we are not brothers! Russia did not invade the Ukraine! Russian troops in Ukraine there is no other than the Black Sea Fleet. What about the U.S. and righteousness education fascist ideology? I gave you a little video evidence exactly who attacked the Ukraine? There are only Ukrainian nationalists and the U.S. government

GK...What we are seeing now is Russia 'protecting her ethnic Russians in her former 'spheres'. It's begun in the Crimea, eastern and southern Ukraine and last but not least the Baltics. Can you actually see what is occurring? As we see here, some do not need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

So...
-Estonia believes Russia is ready to move not only into the Crimea but into eastern Ukraine. They probably can see how Russia has paved the way with pro-Russians doing 'activities' to give 'protection'.

-They noted Russia has 'suspended' food imports at the port of Klaiepeda. But it looks like they know that could happen. They know Russia is 'unpredictable'.

`Lithuiania believes it will have to fire shots 'if someone tries to occupy us'.

-All in all the Baltic states agree that their integration with Europe is fraught with danger. So its conceivable that what we are seeing in the Crimea is perhaps the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the destabilization of that whole area up and down along the Russian border. NATO will be busy...for sure and on alert. Thank you Vladimir!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe