Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2014, 03:41 PM

435 posts, read 420,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
They ( the government in Kiev) better start thinking about it.
If only they didn't agree with Europe about division of Ukraine earlier...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2014, 04:05 PM

26,790 posts, read 22,561,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
Nationalists here not and, my friend: )
You watch the card of transit of gas across Ukraine... you look to the east and to the south where it goes... Putin wants a half of Ukraine where a gas pipe and transit.
Sure. It's all "Putins" here - hundreds of them.

ДОНЕЦК ВСТАЛ!!! - YouTube

ХАÐ*ЬКОВ ВСТАЛ!!! МНОЖЕСТВО ХАÐ*ЬКОВЧАН!!! - YouTube

Putin could have been eying those pipes all he wanted, but if the new Kiev government would have given the East Ukraine nothing to worry about, he wouldn't have seen those pipes.

Old 03-14-2014, 04:28 PM

26,790 posts, read 22,561,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
Yes, now Putin thought up a new justification.
He told the head of Tatars Dzhemilev that Ukraine illegally left structure of the USSR: )

And it as "the fair emperor", corrects now this "illegality"

Country Carr knows nothing what he/she is talking about, but may be you should know a bit more.
Soviet Union has been dissolved with the help of western "economic advisers," against the interests of the citizens of the Soviet Union who actually voted to stay together in a renewed form of union, Ukraine including.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_...ferendum,_1991

Ukraine voted later that year once again to opt out only after the putsch in Kremlin in 1991.

Old 03-14-2014, 05:32 PM

3,102 posts, read 5,619,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
GreyKarast - everywhere reigned patriotic enthusiasm? Do you know how weird that sounds in English?

Seriously Grey, I am not trying to imply that the Russian never helped the Finns. If you are willing to go back hundreds of years, then sure you will find all nations had both good and bad relations with each other at different times. For instance, two hundred years ago in 1814 Britain was at war with both France and the United States. Today that would be close to unthinkable.

But regardless the question is not what happened 200 years ago in Finland, in Sweden, in North America, or in France. The question is what is happening right NOW in Europe 2014. And its not the Swedes that Ukraine is worried about!
Here is the answer - fascists came to power under the leadership of the United States. Such a response is suitable ?Want to see who they are ? A lot of talk about the west Hatyn . And who did it? It OUN UPA and destroyed hundreds of villages and residents with incredible brutality that the Germans themselves were very alarmed. If you do not know who they read and see many pictures of their atrocities. They prishlosborotsya to Law '50 , but apparently the children were gone and the new ideological trained by U.S. intelligence in Latvia and Estonia .If after that you support them, then I have no more words for you.Today in Ukraine there are no Russian troops except for the Black Sea Fleet . But, there are thousands of people in masks with guns Maidan . So no need to create provocations on what is not.If you know a little history, you would no longer support them .What happened in Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, South Ossetia, and so on in recent years? Who created destabilization in Ukraine today? Russia?
But, these nationalists Bandera put a monument to him and share his ideology.
Зверства бандера: 206 изображений найдено в Яндекс.Картинк ах

Old 03-14-2014, 05:48 PM

3,102 posts, read 5,619,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
Yes that is true and that is why when he saw it he probably threw an ashtray into the tv set. He has to be a p****d off man. But at the same time it is a difficult game here. What will Europe and the US do if Russia makes a move to invade more Ukrainian territory? That surely will drive a dagger into a possible solution to Mr. Putin's recalcitrant 'Ukrainain' problem.

And GK, if 'FU' is talking 'nonsense' what can we say of the spurious Russian 'righteousness' in this situation? I agree that it is a good quality to have when the cause is just. But mr. Putin's idea is set out to destroy a culture of 'brothers' who obviously differ on their future which by the way they have a right to follow.
What kind of culture are you talking about? Bender we are not brothers! Russia did not invade the Ukraine! Russian troops in Ukraine there is no other than the Black Sea Fleet. What about the U.S. and righteousness education fascist ideology? I gave you a little video evidence exactly who attacked the Ukraine? There are only Ukrainian nationalists and the U.S. government.

Old 03-15-2014, 02:36 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,236,535 times
Кровавое побоище в ночном Харькове
http://itar-tass.com/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/1047697

"On the night of March 15, militants "right sector" staged carnage in Kharkov. Two people were killed, 4 injured, 3 were taken hostage. Gunfire continued throughout the night."

Eastern Ukraine boils.

Last edited by Maksim_Frolov; 03-15-2014 at 02:44 AM..

Old 03-15-2014, 03:02 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,345,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
Here is the answer - fascists came to power under the leadership of the United States.
The current Kievan government is a lot less fascist than the Russian government according to law/history scholars:

romantic symbolism: pan-Slavism
mass mobilization: bussing thousands of people/provocateurs to demonstrations
a positive view of violence: taking over Crimea by force
promotion of masculinity:
charismatic leadership: definition of Putin's leadership

So, what exactly are Russians afraid of? They basically have a proto-fascist leadership.

Old 03-15-2014, 03:06 AM

847 posts, read 1,180,249 times
viribusunitis

Perhaps. But they haven't return the stolen weapons yet. They are not so peaceful as they pretend to be.

What about Carinthia by the way? I heard the referendum there was partly illegal

Old 03-15-2014, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
viribusunitis

Perhaps. But they haven't return the stolen weapons yet. They are not so peaceful as they pretend to be.

What about Carinthia by the way? I heard the referendum there was partly illegal
I didn't deny that they stole/used weapons in order to overthrow Yanukovych.

I think it's weird, though, that the Russians on here try to justify the intervention by saying that they want to prevent the Ukrainian fascists to turn the state into a fascist one, even though they actually live in one themselves. Not to mention the fact that the fascists aren't even the main force in the Ukraine.

Old 03-15-2014, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
The Carinthian one? In 1920? I have never read of any grave violations on any side. Considering the tensions, I'd actually consider it to be a rather fair one.

For a really flawed referendum, look up the one in Sopron in 1921. But hey. **** happens. Now I'm able to travel to Ödenburg/Sopron without any border controls. Despite some arguments with Orbán, Austro/Hungarian relations have never been better. No need to occupy formerly Austrian/german-speaking areas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe